Tommy Robinson ‘misused’ donations from far-right supporters, claim former allies

Well here is a crime without a victim. The trash who donated hate cash to this criminal are people of zero value and I am laughing that their hard earned hate donations was spent on coke and prossies.

I liked Robinson particularly when he punched that threatening African migrant in Italy. But when he supported Mark Meechan with his “Gas the Jews” business it put me right off him. They can both go hang.

Well here is a crime without a victim. The trash who donated hate cash to this criminal are people of zero value and I am laughing that their hard earned hate donations was spent on coke and prossies.
Most grifters do
This is all bubbling up ahead of his loss in the libel trial. I suspect that m'learned friends will be crawling all over his affairs looking to recoup their costs. I would hope that our dozy tax office will weigh in as well. Coke is not deductible as a business expense.

This is all positive stuff.

Caolaon Robertson was outed in 2017 as a grifter and overall dodgy character
Ezra Levant revealed how Caolaon tried to blackmail him in 2017.
Caolaon didnt sue for slander and Youtube never removed the video. That tells you all.
Why didn't Caolaon reveal this before. He left the Right 3 years ago and only speaks out now.??

Forum List

Back