Why can't Americans be made alcoholics?

No, you're just an illiterate cretin who meddles in topics he can't understand

Cretin? Maybe. But, I've been called worse.

Illiterate? Well, if I were illiterate, I wouldn't be able to read how much sense you AREN'T making.

Meddling in topics I can't understand? Sorry, but that is a serious fail on your part. For over 8 years while I was in the military, one of my collateral duties was to be a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, which means I had to know about the effects of drugs and alcohol, as well as know when someone could be considered to be a heavy user or addicted to a substance of some kind.

Better to be a psycho than a mindless autist like you.

Are you just stringing words together that you have no idea what they mean just so you can convince yourself that you're smart? Sorry, it's not working, as everyone can see you have no idea what you're saying.

Cretin? Maybe. But, I've been called worse.

Illiterate? Well, if I were illiterate, I wouldn't be able to read how much sense you AREN'T making.

Meddling in topics I can't understand? Sorry, but that is a serious fail on your part. For over 8 years while I was in the military, one of my collateral duties was to be a Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor, which means I had to know about the effects of drugs and alcohol, as well as know when someone could be considered to be a heavy user or addicted to a substance of some kind.
You were not in the military, you were a clerical rat from among the clerical plankton assigned to the army.

Because imbeciles!!! America is a hardcore drug nation
Are you saying that drug addicts are dumber than alcoholics? Surely this is not so, in any case, I read a study that the IQ of drug addicts is even above average.
Although here it is necessary to take into account what kind of drugs. Usually marijuana users, for example, are as stupid as alcoholics. But for example, heroin is more often used by artists, people of creative professions.

Have a drink. Maybe you'll feel better.
There was a time when I drank a lot of vodka. In fact, I never felt better about it, it's self-deception. It was just for a change of scenery. But in the end it leads to trouble, and you never get what you expect from alcohol. It's a drug of pigs

The left needs fools to make slaves, and the cheapest way is alcohol. But for America, it didn't work.
Americans can't become alcoholics, the left has figured it out. They had to promote marijuana, LSD and mescaline in the 60s.
It takes commitment to become an alcoholic. Most people don't have that kind of discipline

Really?

I smoke weed and ran a successful business and retired at age 51 and you're constantly pissing and moaning how shitty your business is doing
In our time, most often it is the fools who become successful. The main thing that is needed for success is to lick the ass of the authorities, and it is precisely the mentally retarded who tend to do this. This is the recipe for their success.

In our time, most often it is the fools who become successful. The main thing that is needed for success is to lick the ass of the authorities, and it is precisely the mentally retarded who tend to do this. This is the recipe for their success.
Yeah keep telling yourself that.

I started a business and succeeded because I did what most will not.

I worked 70 - 100 hour weeks for 15 years and sacrificed.

I didn't deal with any "authorities" and certianly never kissed anyone's ass.

Forum List

Back