Why can't Americans be made alcoholics?

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

I started a business and succeeded because I did what most will not.

I worked 70 - 100 hour weeks for 15 years and sacrificed.

I didn't deal with any "authorities" and certianly never kissed anyone's ass.
Maybe you really are a brilliant, nothing personal.

But in most cases, the big money is made through corruption and fraud. Legislation allows you to do this legally, for example, you can simply take loans and file for bankruptcy. The rest of the time you can smoke marijuana and pretend to be a busy.

Maybe you really are a brilliant, nothing personal.

But in most cases, the big money is made through corruption and fraud. Legislation allows you to do this legally, for example, you can simply take loans and file for bankruptcy. The rest of the time you can smoke marijuana and pretend to be a busy.
No I'm nothing special

I dropped out of HS at 16 got my GED and was able to be declared an emancipated minor at 17.

I was what one might call driven to get out of the shit I was born onto and I simply outworked everyone I knew. I saved every cent I could lived way below my means and put off marriage until I was in my late 30's because to me nothing was more important than being financially independent,

No I'm nothing special

I dropped out of HS at 16 got my GED and was able to be declared an emancipated minor at 17.

I was what one might call driven to get out of the shit I was born onto and I simply outworked everyone I knew. I saved every cent I could lived way below my means and put off marriage until I was in my late 30's because to me nothing was more important than being financially independent,
I think that great success is achieved not by efforts, but by the effectiveness of actions.

Such myths are also spreading in sports, that supposedly everything is achieved with great difficulty, and you just need to train more. When children listen to these liars, they simply drive themselves into a state of overtraining, spoil their health and achieve nothing.

Both are lies, and they do it on purpose so that guys do not rise from shit

I think that great success is achieved not by efforts, but by the effectiveness of actions.

Such myths are also spreading in sports, that supposedly everything is achieved with great difficulty, and you just need to train more. When children listen to these liars, they simply drive themselves into a state of overtraining, spoil their health and achieve nothing.

Both are lies, and they do it on purpose so that guys do not rise from shit
Your success is what you define it as. For me it was financial independence.

And pro sports is the poorest of poor examples.

Even gifted athletes have the slimmest of chances of going pro

Unclear what McCarthy and Kennedy had to do with alcoholism.
Typically, the left encourages psychedelics, including alcohol, while the right encourages tranquilizers and stimulants. Judging by the fact that under Eisenhower there was the first wave of heroin chic, everything was as usual there. Therefore, Kennedy should have encouraged alcohol and hippie drugs, and McCarthy heroin and cocaine.

I think that's exactly what happened.

under Kennedy there was a craze for psychedelics, which is why I say that alcohol was not enough to destroy the brain of America. If it could be done with alcohol alone, they wouldn't need Timothy Leary, who said that if you saw your soul in vomit, then you reached Satori or something like that. What was needed was not just alcoholic swine, but swine with the sauce of "enlightenment", this attracts an inquisitive American

under Kennedy there was a craze for psychedelics, which is why I say that alcohol was not enough to destroy the brain of America. If it could be done with alcohol alone, they wouldn't need Timothy Leary, who said that if you saw your soul in vomit, then you reached Satori or something like that. What was needed was not just alcoholic swine, but swine with the sauce of "enlightenment", this attracts an inquisitive American
And yet no other drug has caused the death and destruction of lives that alcohol has.

You were not in the military, you were a clerical rat from among the clerical plankton assigned to the army.

Yet more proof that you just string words together without understanding what they mean. If a person was in the Army, they were in the military. And no, I wasn't in the Army (I like camping as a hobby, but as a lifestyle it leaves quite a bit to be desired), I was in the Navy. Been to 26 different countries and 49 different States (only missing Alaska) thanks to Uncle Sam. BTW, it's the Navy that knows about plankton (a sea dwelling creature), not the Army. And yeah, I was a "clerical rat" as you call it. I enlisted as a Personnelman because it was one of the rates in the Navy that could go ANYWHERE. Was Surface Navy (combat stores ship), Aviation (part of an FA-18 outfit), MSC (Military Sealift Command.......very few people in the Navy get to serve on an MSC vessel), and also ran a MEPS in Amarillo TX for my last tour. Being a clerical rat had distinct advantages. Also volunteered for many collateral duties (wanted to learn as much as I could outside my rating), such as Firefighting (inport and at sea), DAPA (Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor), PRT Coordinator (was responsible for keeping the command fit), PRP Team member (loaded special weapons on the FA-18 that made mushroom clouds), as well as did a tour as a Security Force person. And, sorry, but it's really hard for scrubs like you to make me feel bad about my service. I know what I did, and can show others if I feel like letting them see my DD214 (shows all the awards I earned as well as my major qualifications), plus I have a pretty blue ID card that identifies me as retired Navy, as well as a pension that is a bit better money wise than what others have to work a 40 hour week for, and free healthcare for the rest of my natural.

Oh yeah, I also retired at 38. What have you got to show for your civilian career?

Alcoholization occurred in the USSR at that time, and it worked.

You think so?

See the source image
See the source image

Yet more proof that you just string words together without understanding what they mean. If a person was in the Army, they were in the military. And no, I wasn't in the Army (I like camping as a hobby, but as a lifestyle it leaves quite a bit to be desired), I was in the Navy. Been to 26 different countries and 49 different States (only missing Alaska) thanks to Uncle Sam. BTW, it's the Navy that knows about plankton (a sea dwelling creature), not the Army. And yeah, I was a "clerical rat" as you call it. I enlisted as a Personnelman because it was one of the rates in the Navy that could go ANYWHERE. Was Surface Navy (combat stores ship), Aviation (part of an FA-18 outfit), MSC (Military Sealift Command.......very few people in the Navy get to serve on an MSC vessel), and also ran a MEPS in Amarillo TX for my last tour. Being a clerical rat had distinct advantages. Also volunteered for many collateral duties (wanted to learn as much as I could outside my rating), such as Firefighting (inport and at sea), DAPA (Drug and Alcohol Program Advisor), PRT Coordinator (was responsible for keeping the command fit), PRP Team member (loaded special weapons on the FA-18 that made mushroom clouds), as well as did a tour as a Security Force person. And, sorry, but it's really hard for scrubs like you to make me feel bad about my service. I know what I did, and can show others if I feel like letting them see my DD214 (shows all the awards I earned as well as my major qualifications), plus I have a pretty blue ID card that identifies me as retired Navy, as well as a pension that is a bit better money wise than what others have to work a 40 hour week for, and free healthcare for the rest of my natural.

Oh yeah, I also retired at 38. What have you got to show for your civilian career?
We have gone far off topic. I am not a military man, in my country everyone does military service, but this is not a professional service. I never built a career, I didn’t chase after money, and I don’t think that there is something to be proud of here.
Okay, I listened to your opinion, but I stood by my own: this stereotype of the safety of alcohol compared to other drugs is just a policy that benefits the left, because stupid drunks are the easiest to manipulate. And all kinds of "instructors" are just henchmen who zombify the people for the sake of the left authorities.
Best without drugs, but alcohol is the worst drug.

You think so?

See the source image
See the source image
Yes, but I did not understand what you want to say with these pictures? Yes, these images of alcoholics were almost an everyday reality, there was a real cult of alcohol in the 60s - 80s. Men competed in the amount of alcohol drunk, it was a symbol of "masculinity". families were de facto matriarchal. Men gave the salary to wifes and did not decide anything in the family, and so on. It was a wonderful means of feminization.
During times of prohibition, they drank perfumes and chemicals containing alcohol.
It was really the tragedy of nation

The first attempt was made by the left after the Golden Age of Prohibition. The Left was then driven out by McCarthy, but under Kennedy they returned again. And this time they used hippie drugs, which means they no longer believed that alcoholics could be made out of Americans.
Alcoholization occurred in the USSR at that time, and it worked.
In USA they use stronger stuff like Fentanyl. In 2021, 104,000 Americans died of overdose. Americans are not happy people.

In USA they use stronger stuff like Fentanyl. In 2021, 104,000 Americans died of overdose. Americans are not happy people.
overdose is not a drug problem, but a consumption culture problem.

Fentanyl is an opioid. In the Russian Federation, the consumption of opiates has almost come to naught.

Are there many opiate users in the US today compared to the 80s?

I get what you're saying, OP.

Totalitarian countries use alcohol to help control their citizen-slaves. But it only works for them because they control everything, including distribution of alcohol. Provide them a daily ration that they have to stand in line for and they are "grateful" to have it to be able to live with all the other deprivations.

Forum List

Back