Why can't Americans be made alcoholics?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The first attempt was made by the left after the Golden Age of Prohibition. The Left was then driven out by McCarthy, but under Kennedy they returned again. And this time they used hippie drugs, which means they no longer believed that alcoholics could be made out of Americans.
Alcoholization occurred in the USSR at that time, and it worked.

• Banned
The left needs fools to make slaves, and the cheapest way is alcohol. But for America, it didn't work.
Americans can't become alcoholics, the left has figured it out. They had to promote marijuana, LSD and mescaline in the 60s.

The left needs fools to make slaves, and the cheapest way is alcohol. But for America, it didn't work.
Americans can't become alcoholics, the left has figured it out. They had to promote marijuana, LSD and mescaline in the 60s.

Americans can't become alcoholics? Really? When was the last time you went to a bar? There are many there. If you want to see the true alcoholics and hear some of the things they did while drinking, just go to an AA meeting sometime. You can find one in just about any medium sized town or larger in America almost any day of the week if you're interested in going and hearing about it.

• Banned
Americans can't become alcoholics? Really? When was the last time you went to a bar? There are many there. If you want to see the true alcoholics and hear some of the things they did while drinking, just go to an AA meeting sometime. You can find one in just about any medium sized town or larger in America almost any day of the week if you're interested in going and hearing about it.
Mass alcoholism they could not impose

Better to be a psycho than a mindless autist like you.

OH JIM!!
He GOT ME!! He GOT ME!!
I'm going, I'm going Jim..........
Say goodbye to the crew for me!!!

star-trek-star-trek-tos.gif

The first attempt was made by the left after the Golden Age of Prohibition. The Left was then driven out by McCarthy, but under Kennedy they returned again. And this time they used hippie drugs, which means they no longer believed that alcoholics could be made out of Americans.
Alcoholization occurred in the USSR at that time, and it worked.
Humans love their escape from this wonderful life on Earth.

Forum List

Back