Why Barack Obama is the best president America has ever had.

The good news I gathered from lasy 6 years is that the righ wing bigotry will always attract more and more people to the democratic p[arty. The right wing hate machine is self destructive for the cons. I think it serves democrats well overall. Cons just don't have enough people to hate in this country. It is actually quite entertaining to watch con meltdown over Obama and his family. I wonder if cons will some dat get cancer just thinking about Obama. That's how much pain Obama causes for cons. And I am enjoying every second of it, so is Obama family. Keep up with your hatred, it's destroying you on the inside.

No,. no worry about illness, Saviour. It's sad to think you would be entertained at someone's illness, btw.

We take Obama with a grain of salt and have a sense of humor which carries us through his litany of mistakes.
We are just waiting to hear his speech from the 57th state in our union, Bwhahahaha!

Oh well, actually I am glad you have good sense of humor. Obama is one of the most likeable and liked persons on this planet. No amount of bigotry toward his family will change that fact for the cons. I just enjoy watching con tantrums over him. He is actually not even a liberal, he is far omre to the right than most liberals would have liked.

Of course, his skin color makes some people mad at him. It doesn't even matter what the right thinks of him anymore. He owes them nothing and should carry on with his agenda through exec orders. It bodes pretty bad for cons come to think of it. About 35% of Americans are non white. And they all mostly vote for dems. Cons haave done everything to alienate the 35% voters. Therein lies the good news for democrats. Thanks for your help.
His skin color makes some people mad at him because it is RED. He's an effing commie of the first degree and is a slimy, evil snake. That is all.

Yep, but you see how their PLAN was for anyone who criticized him they USED HIS SKIN color to try and shut them up by screeching everyone is a RACIST. It was some lowdown crap from him and his progressives

The good news I gathered from lasy 6 years is that the righ wing bigotry will always attract more and more people to the democratic p[arty. The right wing hate machine is self destructive for the cons. I think it serves democrats well overall. Cons just don't have enough people to hate in this country. It is actually quite entertaining to watch con meltdown over Obama and his family. I wonder if cons will some dat get cancer just thinking about Obama. That's how much pain Obama causes for cons. And I am enjoying every second of it, so is Obama family. Keep up with your hatred, it's destroying you on the inside.

No,. no worry about illness, Saviour. It's sad to think you would be entertained at someone's illness, btw.

We take Obama with a grain of salt and have a sense of humor which carries us through his litany of mistakes.
We are just waiting to hear his speech from the 57th state in our union, Bwhahahaha!

Oh well, actually I am glad you have good sense of humor. Obama is one of the most likeable and liked persons on this planet. No amount of bigotry toward his family will change that fact for the cons. I just enjoy watching con tantrums over him. He is actually not even a liberal, he is far omre to the right than most liberals would have liked.

Of course, his skin color makes some people mad at him. It doesn't even matter what the right thinks of him anymore. He owes them nothing and should carry on with his agenda through exec orders. It bodes pretty bad for cons come to think of it. About 35% of Americans are non white. And they all mostly vote for dems. Cons haave done everything to alienate the 35% voters. Therein lies the good news for democrats. Thanks for your help.
His skin color makes some people mad at him because it is RED. He's an effing commie of the first degree and is a slimy, evil snake. That is all.

I can't say he is a communist, but if he were, he comes by it naturally from his bsackground, (How in the hell did we vote this guy in? Talk about not vetting a candidate! Did you ever think that skin color was the main reason someone votes for the POTUS?)

As for being a slimy evil snake, I don't know. But we do know that he is not honest. That is a given.

I don't know who thinks he's likable

I can't find one damn thing I like about him or that wife of his. I've never been more disgusted, ashamed, embarrassed, afraid of, a President as I have with this man

I can't find one damn thing I like about him or that wife of his. I've never been more disgusted, ashamed, embarrassed, afraid of, a President as I have with this man

You have to admire what good shape he is in. He keeps his golf game something to be proud of and he can bow as well if not deeper than any other president we've had,

I can't say he is a communist, but if he were, he comes by it naturally from his bsackground, (How in the hell did we vote this guy in? Talk about not vetting a candidate! Did you ever think that skin color was the main reason someone votes for the POTUS?)

As for being a slimy evil snake, I don't know. But we do know that he is not honest. That is a given.
I said in another thread I'm pulling for Perry. He's my second choice. My first choice is Ben Carson but the Liberal Progressive pukes will skin him alive so he is fighting an uphill battle.

I said in another thread I'm pulling for Perry. He's my second choice. My first choice is Ben Carson but the Liberal Progressive pukes will skin him alive so he is fighting an uphill battle.

I haven't selected my candidate yet. I want to see how they fare in the debates. Of course, the ultimate viewing pleasure we will have is HRC in a debate with the GOP candidate. She won't be able to refuse answering questions about several issues she's avoiding now.

You have to admire what good shape he is in. He keeps his golf game something to be proud of and he can bow as well if not deeper than any other president we've had,

good shape? he looks so skinny one might think he's still snorting the WHITE COLA/cocaine
he looks anything but healthy to me.

good shape? he looks so skinny one might think he's still snorting the WHITE COLA/cocaine
I was being facetious.

I was being facetious.

lol, oh darn. just talking about that man makes me see RED. sorry dear.

I was being facetious.

lol, oh darn. just talking about that man makes me see RED. sorry dear.
I know what you mean! No problem...

Cancer perhaps?

fingers+crossed.gif

I enjoy watching the agony of the "right minded people" seeing Obama and Michelle enjoy their white house privileges for 8 years.

It's fun to watch the "right" "suffering" in pain for 8 years out of pure malicious hate towards Obama family.

Remember, the hate burns you inside. You suffer more than the target of your hate. Obama doesn't care how many people hate him. He's made for life.

While the right suffers and dies from lack of health care in their own states, the blue states are marching forward with more jobs, better education, higher quality of life.

I can't wait to watch the pain on the right's faces until 2024 when they will be living under a woman president for the first time. Keep up the hate, I find it quite entertaining.
You explained yourself, after 8 years of Bush, your burnt. Lol

oh dear. let me just say. If he was hit by lightening tomorrow. I wouldn't care ONE BIT

I would almost agree, but I'm hoping for something slower, because then we're stuck with...

5355544413_vice_president_joe_biden_xlarge.jpeg

And that concept is utterly terrifying. Biden had to be the moonbat messiah's insurance.

tumblr_inline_mub24a43gD1qhcvhp.gif

Last edited:
I enjoy watching the agony of the "right minded people" seeing Obama and Michelle enjoy their white house privileges for 8 years.

It's fun to watch the "right" "suffering" in pain for 8 years out of pure malicious hate towards Obama family.

Remember, the hate burns you inside. You suffer more than the target of your hate. Obama doesn't care how many people hate him. He's made for life.

While the right suffers and dies from lack of health care in their own states, the blue states are marching forward with more jobs, better education, higher quality of life.

I can't wait to watch the pain on the right's faces until 2024 when they will be living under a woman president for the first time. Keep up the hate, I find it quite entertaining.

Comparison of Texas to New York.

State Gross Domestic Product

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in Texas grew by 3.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), above the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual Texas GDP growth has averaged 4.4 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in Texas increased by 6.5 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 26.4 percent since their recent low in the first quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in Texas broke ground on 153,000 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 163,397 units. That marks an increase of 16.5 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In Texas, goods exports totaled $21.4 billion in March and $270.4 billion over the past year, up 0.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 54.6 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in New York grew by 0.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), below the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual New York GDP growth has averaged 1.6 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in New York increased by 2.8 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 7.4 percent since their recent low in the fourth quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in New York broke ground on 46,290 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 34,024 units. That marks an increase of 5.7 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In New York, goods exports totaled $7.6 billion in March and $82.6 billion over the past year, up 4.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 34.2 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).

Comparison of Texas to New York.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in Texas grew by 3.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), above the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual Texas GDP growth has averaged 4.4 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in Texas increased by 6.5 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 26.4 percent since their recent low in the first quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in Texas broke ground on 153,000 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 163,397 units. That marks an increase of 16.5 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In Texas, goods exports totaled $21.4 billion in March and $270.4 billion over the past year, up 0.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 54.6 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in New York grew by 0.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), below the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual New York GDP growth has averaged 1.6 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in New York increased by 2.8 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 7.4 percent since their recent low in the fourth quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in New York broke ground on 46,290 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 34,024 units. That marks an increase of 5.7 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In New York, goods exports totaled $7.6 billion in March and $82.6 billion over the past year, up 4.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 34.2 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).

OK now compare NJ to AL, MD to MS and MA to LA. Oh and the real comparison should be between CA and TX.

You said Red states and Blue states so I picked my two.

This thread just demonstrates what a joke this president is.

Not really, this thread demonstrates how much hatred the cons have towards Obama.

Obama's accomplishments are well documented. It must have hurt the rightards real bad when Obama was reelected in 2012. It was hilarious to watch Fox Nuse tantrums on election night.

No, hatred comes from Neanderthals, also known as leftists. I'm certainly no fan of George W. Bush, but wow - the hatred and primitive behavior by the left was astonishing. Oh, and how about how leftists used violence and vandalism each time Scott Walker won election.

Your side is so full of hate and intolerance, you try to do everything you can to ban conservative radio. Or how about when Black Lives Matter protested abortion in front of planned parenthood in Texas, the inner Neanderthal that is in the left-winger came out, and tried squashing their freedom of speech by using large trash bags to cover their signs. Then because your side are nothing cowards, you waited until more Neanderthals to show up, then attacked them.

Your side is also full of bigotry. Here, how about this left-wing hate, intolerance and racism. Leftism is a cult of hatred, mental illness and creating division. Here is a video as what the left is really all about:

Last edited:
No, hatred comes from Neanderthals, also known as leftists. I'm certainly no fan of George W. Bush, but wow - the hatred and primitive behavior by the left was astonishing.

:wtf:

Have you been in a coma for the past 6 years? Obama has been faced with an unprecedented amount of mindless hate. From Joe Wilson, to birtherism, to toilet paper rolls with Obama's face on it, Obama has seen more than hate than Bush. The next President will probably face yet more. How you manage to convince yourself that it's a "leftist" thing is beyond comprehension. Liberals do it, conservatives do it. Our society has been becoming more and more partisan and divided since at least the beginning of the century. Both sides are equally at fault when it comes to spewing vileness.

Yep, Jackson our party thought he was such a joke that the Dems and centrists elected twice. You clown, the joke is on us.

Forum List

Back