National Archives Chief Knew 5 Years Ago There Was Problem with Hillary's Emails

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
There has been concern for years that Hillary planned to take all records with her regarding her job as Sec of State. No one did anything. Hillary seems to think she can make her own rules as she goes and apparently few people even question her practices. Nothing was done, though Hillary should have been called up on using personal email and hiding so much information. Even now she only printed out select emails instead of allowing access to the originals. Copies can be altered and don't mean shit. Why does Hillary think she is above the laws? I still can't believe that even though more than half the people don't trust her, a majority of Dems still support her? Does honesty mean anything anymore or is it all about party lines? Everyone knows that Hillary is just as radical as Obama, so I guess corruption is overlooked as long as the agenda is agreeable? I think a lot of Hillary supporters are just believing that she'll continue to increase the freebies.

Politics National Archives chief sounded alarm about Hillary s record-keeping five years ago Best of Cain

There has been concern for years that Hillary planned to take all records with her regarding her job as Sec of State. No one did anything. Hillary seems to think she can make her own rules as she goes and apparently few people even question her practices. Nothing was done, though Hillary should have been called up on using personal email and hiding so much information. Even now she only printed out select emails instead of allowing access to the originals. Copies can be altered and don't mean shit. Why does Hillary think she is above the laws? I still can't believe that even though more than half the people don't trust her, a majority of Dems still support her? Does honesty mean anything anymore or is it all about party lines? Everyone knows that Hillary is just as radical as Obama, so I guess corruption is overlooked as long as the agenda is agreeable? I think a lot of Hillary supporters are just believing that she'll continue to increase the freebies.

Politics National Archives chief sounded alarm about Hillary s record-keeping five years ago Best of Cain
Herman Cain's website is a hotbed of dumbfuckery.

Was it Sandy Berger....clinton minion who stole documents out of the National Archives to cover bill clinton...the serial sexual predator........and his screw ups in national security.....?

Why does Ivanka get away with it? Please don't tell me how it's not the same. It's the exact same thing. This is a perfect example of how Republicans are hypocrites and I could never vote for such hypocrites.

I'm sure criminals have hacked into Ivanka's personal email and I'm sure she didn't turn in all the emails she sent. In fact I heard she only turned in some of her emails not all. What is she hiding? Where are the other emails?
Trump asked Russia to find Clinton’s emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts

Russia, where are Ivanka's emails?

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference. Of course he wasn't referring to Ivanka's emails but he could have been. Why? Same thing.

[

Why does Ivanka get away with it? Please don't tell me how it's not the same. It's the exact same thing. This is a perfect example of how Republicans are hypocrites and I could never vote for such hypocrites.

I'm sure criminals have hacked into Ivanka's personal email and I'm sure she didn't turn in all the emails she sent. In fact I heard she only turned in some of her emails not all. What is she hiding? Where are the other emails?
Trump asked Russia to find Clinton’s emails. On or around the same day, Russians targeted her accounts

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press,” Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference. Of course he wasn't referring to Ivanka's emails but he could have been. Why? Same thing.

Irrelevant whataboutism.

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.
Why is it irrelevant? I think this is a reason not to vote for Trump. It proves what a liar, bullshitter and hypocrite he is. To make so much about her emails and then it turns out they all do it including Trump himself???

Anyways, I'm just disgusted that Trump is president and I can't wait for 2020. The only one term president in my lifetime were Carter and Bush 1. I can't wait for Trump to join them.

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.
Why is it irrelevant? I think this is a reason not to vote for Trump. It proves what a liar, bullshitter and hypocrite he is. To make so much about her emails and then it turns out they all do it including Trump himself???

Anyways, I'm just disgusted that Trump is president and I can't wait for 2020. The only one term president in my lifetime were Carter and Bush 1. I can't wait for Trump to join them.
Because it doesn't make what those on your team did go away.

But MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM they did it tooooooooooooooo!

It's about who can hide or destroy the evidence, and who will most of the media support on one hand or crucify on the other. Honor, integrity, justice? Those are just words to many people in the Democratic Party. It ain't all one-sided, the GOP has it's dishonest people too, but from here it sure looks like the Dems are far worse.

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.

And Hillary doing it doesn't give Trump a free pass to do it. Do you hear yourself? You're a hypocrite too.

This reminds me of another hypocricy that comes from you Republicans. Remember you guys said Hillary was a liar? Well it seems like Hillary lying 5 times in 30 years gave Republicans a free pass to lie constantly.

As of August 1 it was over 5000 Trump lies Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

MOOOOMMMMMM Hillary lied toooooooooooo!!!

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.

And Hillary doing it doesn't give Trump a free pass to do it. Do you hear yourself? You're a hypocrite too.

This reminds me of another hypocricy that comes from you Republicans. Remember you guys said Hillary was a liar? Well it seems like Hillary lying 5 times in 30 years gave Republicans a free pass to lie constantly.

As of August 1 it was over 5000 Trump lies Analysis | President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.

And Hillary doing it doesn't give Trump a free pass to do it. Do you hear yourself? You're a hypocrite too. You have it backwards. Trump is the one doing it now. It would be you guys saying, "but Hillary did it too"

Remember you guys said Hillary was a liar and you pointed to the 5 times in 30 years she lied? Well that seems to allow Trump to lie constantly.

And when we point out each time that Trump lied again you said MOOOOMMMMMM Hillary lied toooooooooooo!!!

It's about who can hide or destroy the evidence, and who will most of the media support on one hand or crucify on the other. Honor, integrity, justice? Those are just words to many people in the Democratic Party. It ain't all one-sided, the GOP has it's dishonest people too, but from here it sure looks like the Dems are far worse.
I don't see it that way at all.

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.

And Hillary doing it doesn't give Trump a free pass to do it. Do you hear yourself? You're a hypocrite too. You have it backwards. Trump is the one doing it now. It would be you guys saying, "but Hillary did it too"

Remember you guys said Hillary was a liar and you pointed to the 5 times in 30 years she lied? Well that seems to allow Trump to lie constantly.

And when we point out each time that Trump lied again you said MOOOOMMMMMM Hillary lied toooooooooooo!!!

[

Irrelevant whataboutism.

As of August 1 it was over 5000 Trump lies

Forum List

Back