Why are white people (esp white men) not allowed in commercials anymore?

Jack ain't a Coke subsidiary. I can buy my own and mix another brand of cola. As for Minute Maid--ha ha ha, do they use some super oranges when they concentrate it. LOL, that's a good un though.
Jack Daniels and Pepsi is undrinkable. Good God man, where were you raised?

Did any of you guys see the commercial for some new HBO show about Velma, from Scooby Doo? Not only is she now black, but she's lesbian. They blackified shaggy too, and got rid of scooby. I don't know whether to be mad or amused, killing my childhood like that.

I thought that she was always a lesbian

All I see is white people when I turn on the TV, and on all commercials.

What are you talking about OP?

Is there some law, or even policy, that is preventing whites from being in commercials?

If so, please provide a link to it.
The ratio of white men in commercials does not represent the actual number in America

Black men, women and children are grossly over represented

Watch any commercial, for any product, and you rarely see white people in them. The white people that do appear tend to be white celebrities.

So to combat minority misrepresentation in the past, we are going to discriminate against white people? What about they little white girl or boy with big dreams of acting? They had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow… why is she/he not getting an equal chance?

You can’t beat racism with racism! It defeats ur point!
The Secret Democrat Party Platform says the following:

LGBTQ people have more rights than others
White people have very few
Women have more than men
Transphobia is a capital crime
Our next project is to make Cameltoe Harris the Queen of the United States and Maxine Watters the Prime Minister

The US Constitution is what AOC says it is.

MSNBC, CNN and the NY Times are the Ministers of Propaganda.

All I see is white people when I turn on the TV, and on all commercials.

What are you talking about OP?

Is there some law, or even policy, that is preventing whites from being in commercials?

If so, please provide a link to it.
i agree with you marc....im watching one right now with a white family.....and the commercial previously about the drug latuda has a whole bunch of whites in them....

I don't drink Pepsi either. Undrinkable--you drink pre-mixed canned cocktails and you complain about ANY home mixed drink? That's another good un.
Get real. If going to the beach, frozen concentrate is the way to go, preferably with Absolut Vodka.

Because that's how the Corporations signal hey were are flooding your country with non whites and everyone is in mixed marriages etc. Still waiting for one with a Jew Husband and a Black wife.

Forum List

Back