Why are waves of refugees being dropped in Louisiana ?

Good for you. Invite them to your place.
My place..is this place. The United States. It's your place too. I have no problem with immigration..and I'd deal with illegal immigration by deporting everyone not here legally. I'd start by going after the Elites that make it possible by employing the undocumented. The meatpacking plants, the chicken factories, the dairies all over the US. the cut rate construction trades....and I'd put every single one of those who employed undocumented in jail.
As an aside, what do you think the overwhelming ethnicity of those people would be?
Yeah..the left uses the issue to garner votes..works too, doesn't it?
But both sides love the issue...and will NEVER move to actually solve it..neither by putting thousands of white business people in jail--or by deporting millions.
But..to the OP....we have been settling Cubans in our country for over 50 years. Have you always been against it? Because the Cons sure loved doing it a few years ago.

My place..is this place. The United States. It's your place too. I have no problem with immigration..and I'd deal with illegal immigration by deporting everyone not here legally. I'd start by going after the Elites that make it possible by employing the undocumented. The meatpacking plants, the chicken factories, the dairies all over the US. the cut rate construction trades....and I'd put every single one of those who employed undocumented in jail.
As an aside, what do you think the overwhelming ethnicity of those people would be?
But both sides love the issue...and will NEVER move to actually solve it..neither by putting thousands of white business people in jail--or by deporting millions.
But..to the OP....we have been settling Cubans in our country for over 50 years. Have you always been against it? Because the Cons sure loved doing it a few years ago.
I see my conservative label hasn't worn off from being a Trump supporter, but it seems to me this is a national security issue that should not involve Left Right politics.

I don't want anyone coming in. We have more than enough.

I see my conservative label hasn't worn off from being a Trump supporter, but it seems to me this is a national security issue that should not involve Left Right politics.
LOL! In a perfect world....

This issue though..immigration... is so much more than a National Security issue, it's an economic issue, a racial issue, a cultural issue, a language issue--and there is no discussion about it that is not, on some level, partisan.

As much as I want to agree with you I'm afraid the United States is very much to blame for a lot of the world's refugee crisis happening right now...
Maybe better to say OBUMMA and his Isis Crisis, you know, that JV team that he ignored for two years until almost out of office.

These refugees are from Cuba ,Nicaragua, Guatemala and other places.....
The USA is not responsible for any wars, crime or poverty in Central America forcing these people here, their own governments are.

Yet, right-wingers insist on not being vaccinated. How fantastical of the right-wing.

Hey slopbucket-brain, people not getting vaccinated are mostly young people and blacks, since no one collects the political leanings or party affiliation on any Covid form, only a fudgesickle-brain like
you could actually believe people are getting vaccinating along party lines.

Maybe better to say OBUMMA and his Isis Crisis, you know, that JV team that he ignored for two years until almost out of office.

The USA is not responsible for any wars, crime or poverty in Central America forcing these people here, their own governments are.
Seriously ? Dude .....the United States has been sanctioning countries forever.... never even mind the bombing in the Middle East and Vietnam and Korea and wherever else. The weapons manufacturing and sales worldwide....

Obama ? Donald Rumsfeld was selling arms to Saddam Hussein when Barack Obama was still picking his nose as a freshman in college.

Dimocrats are not only trying to turn red states blue, but they are trying to kill off the red population. It's no telling how many of Biden's "refugees" have Covid.

Our only hope is to take back the House and Senate next year and try to slow Biden down as much as possible.

Dimocrats are the enemy of the United States as far as I'm concerned.

.....the United States has been sanctioning countries forever.... never even mind the bombing in the Middle East and Vietnam and Korea and wherever else.
You make it sound like we are the only country to ever lay out sanctions on another! Or go to war in the Middle East or Asia.

ITMT, England has invaded, attacked and/or occupied virtually every country on the planet! But I guess they scraped free with no blame for anything?

Keep in mind that those actions were all taken due to the bad behavior of another government to AVOID war, and if it impacted their people then that is their fault not ours. We are not the cause of migration the world over and shame on you for suggesting it.

Hey slopbucket-brain, people not getting vaccinated are mostly young people and blacks, since no one collects the political leanings or party affiliation on any Covid form, only a fudgesickle-brain like
you could actually believe people are getting vaccinating along party lines.
Are right-wingers simply being practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) for the "benefit" of blacks?

You make it sound like we are the only country to ever lay out sanctions on another! Or go to war in the Middle East or Asia.

ITMT, England has invaded, attacked and/or occupied virtually every country on the planet! But I guess they scraped free with no blame for anything?

Keep in mind that those actions were all taken due to the bad behavior of another government to AVOID war, and if it impacted their people then that is their fault not ours. We are not the cause of migration the world over and shame on you for suggesting it.
If you want to believe the history they taught you in school go for it.

Thank you. I will. My private high school principle was Harvard trained and I went to college on a scholarship. I relish knowing that it was all for naught and that the WTC really was an inside job carried out by the CIA. :smoke:
That's why you never learned a sense of humor or how to be sarcastic.

The United States military represents an empire, with 900 military bases around the planet.

For our freedom right ?:icon_sjung:

Forum List

Back