CIA developing special unit to challenge China

So all the talk about Biden being soft on China is just another repub lie. It figures....
Well, under Trump there were more sanctions on Russia than when Obama was president. Why did Democrats lie?

So all the talk about Biden being soft on China is just another repub lie. It figures....
He is soft.

The CIA can “watch” all they fucking want. It’s pretty useless when we don’t have a leader, as well as most of Congress and the entire media, and many Corporations who are bought and paid for by the CCP. They aren’t going to do shit while China rolls over us, except laugh and collect their money.

The CIA-Stasi under the Cretin in the White House.....creating a special unit to challenge China LOL.....

I don't think so, no way, not in a million years.

1628810652782.png

I haven't minded his approach to China so far. There is still plenty of room to grow, they should listen to Japan, Australia and India, those countries aren't messing around (especially Japan who is working to undermine China economically).

Let them know I'm available for hire. U.S dollars works for me :D:icon_sjung:

The CIA-Stasi under the Cretin in the White House.....creating a special unit to challenge China LOL.....

I don't think so, no way, not in a million years.

View attachment 524916

Kind of sums it all up really.

"No, I don't want to believe this, it's inconvenient for my narrative, so it can't be true"

If you look at US relations with China in the last 8 months, you'll see Biden has been against China the whole way

Kind of sums it all up really.

"No, I don't want to believe this, it's inconvenient for my narrative, so it can't be true"

If you look at US relations with China in the last 8 months, you'll see Biden has been against China the whole way

I know I have respected whoever is advising him on this file. Unlike Clinton and Obama, he appears to be listening and not messing around with the Commies.

Blinken is good too. He's not as fierce as Pompeo, but he's no push over. The West desperately needs this sort of public pushback. His strong comments against China during their meeting in which he called out their human rights record really rattled the Commies. Some tried to respond with an angry diatribe for their domestic audience, but Bliken stood his ground.

When I heard guys like John Bolton say on CBC that it was a mistake and the U.S should have been more prepared for the meeting etc, I disregarded Boltons opinion even more. You don't "prepare" for China by being submissive and soft to appease them.

When Blinken is loud and proud, the world listens and says "America is serious about having our backs and confronting China". You don't need special advisors for that, you need men with a backbone who cares about capitalism and liberty.

I know I have respected whoever is advising him on this file. Unlike Clinton and Obama, he appears to be listening and not messing around with the Commies.

Blinken is good too. He's not as fierce as Pompeo, but he's no push over. The West desperately needs this sort of public pushback. His strong comments against China during their meeting in which he called out their human rights record really rattled the Commies. Some tried to respond with an angry diatribe for their domestic audience, but Bliken stood his ground.

When I heard guys like John Bolton say on CBC that it was a mistake and the U.S should have been more prepared for the meeting etc, I disregarded Boltons opinion even more. You don't "prepare" for China by being submissive and soft to appease them.

When Blinken is loud and proud, the world listens and says "America is serious about having our backs and confronting China". You don't need special advisors for that, you need men with a backbone who cares about capitalism and liberty.

Apart from many people just thinking Biden would be pro-China, and they want to attack him for something, the issue with Biden is he's not doing a Trump, which is to go out there and shout out what he wants to say loudly.

Biden is doing things, but he's not trumpeting his actions, he's just doing them. And some people see this as a "sign of weakness", which is absurd.

They don't have one yet? Someone needs to be fired.
It's a limited hangout. The U.S. government goes over the CIA'S head in China, and the agents are told to shut up, stay out of the way, and don't rock the boat.

Consumer junk is Made in China as usual, Americans are laid off work, and aggressive labor union politics strangles the economy.

Wait....the same trump to took the word of Putin over US Intel....ON NATIONAL TV? Is that the trump you are talking about?
Yes! That is the one. Trump sanctioned Russia more than Obama did, you know, the guy who when told Russia was trying to influence the 2016 election, told his people to stand down and let it happen.

Forum List

Back