Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Dragonlady I just proved in my post 1,018 on page 51 that same as every other topic you always discuss,you are a fucking liar as always.

Last edited:
Care4all better have them not be a dumbass as you were in have them take the vaccine like the brainwashed sheep you are then and get them on Ivermectim and hydroxychrioline then,I seriously hope that your loved oneshave not also taken the vaccine,if they have,I feel bad for them unlike I do with you.

SweetSue92 there has a case in the seventys when they had an experimental vaccine that killed far less people than this vaccine is doing and the government stopped the dustribution of it yet their vaccine has killed 20 to,es more people than that one did yet they have not halted it how much more proof do these morons need the elite are trying to kill us all off through vaccines :cuckoo:

Let me guess,your going to try and tell us biden is a supporter of medical science.lol,if so,you are as much a trollboy as him.lol
What I’ve said is absolutely true. Don’t change the subject. Trump verbally bashed science his entire presidency and he now supports vaccines. Only an idiot would deny that. Secondly, Biden literally makes every decision with science involved. That’s totally opposite to what the GOP does. Catering to the far right religious fanatics, the white supremest and the tax cuts for the rich, pretty much guarantees science is a bad word to conservatives. Except to Catholics, s in e is a bad word to right wing Christians. .

Without tooting my own horn,the only post that matters on this thread is this post of mine,everything thst has been posted on this thread is irrelevent,mikegriffith1 is a fucking dumbass,thst cannot be debated,the best doctors in the world have talked about and proven that the vaccine is dangerous and it’s well known thousands of people around the world,probably millions even,have died from the vaccines.many who were in perfect health.

what’s also well,known is the majority in hospitals that have covid took the vaccine and any doctor that speaks out on the dangers of vaccines gets fired,not only thst if they don’t follow hospital protocols and try to treat them with hydroxchroquine and Ivermectim,they are dismissed as well.many doctors have come forward and said so.America’s front line doctors have said they have treated thousands of their patients across the country and have cured them all therefore Mike is a fucking liar and full of shit we need vaccines.

here is another fact that destroys his op,there is a coroner Englishman who has come out and said the year the virus came out,there was no more deaths that year than any other past year,the virus is no more dangerous than the common flu with the elderly being the exception,this past year though when they rolled out the vaccine,he has had 10 times more deaths from people that took the vaccine than any other time in his life as a coroner.

So again without tooting my horn,every other post on this thread is all irrelevent,without sounding arrogant,this is the only post that matters,I apologize to anybody here if i come across as arrogant and tooting my own horn but these are facts that cannot be refuted,they are NOT my facts.facts from the best doctors in the country and actual moments that have transpired from people taking the vaccine,not one of you can come up with a reason to take the vaccine over Ivermectim and hydroxychroline,you vaccine pushers are all going to hell if you ignore this post or post a laughing smiley and try to laugh off these facts.
What a stupid anti science rant. At least produce some evidence without rambling. Going on line and producing a few sickos that agree with you is not evidence. It’s evidence if Yale and other med research agree with you. They are backed by years of research and hundreds of studies.

Now, get off you bogus ass and just start asking why Yale and the 3400 other research facilities don’t recommend your bogus treatments OVER vaccines. Afraid ? Of course you are.

Without tooting my own horn,the only post that matters on this thread is this post of mine,everything thst has been posted on this thread is irrelevent,
Basically everything you said in that rant was the opposite of reality. Non-cultists know that, so you can't gaslight us. Your BS only works on your fellow brainwashed cult pals.

Sadly, that means you have a good chance of dying from COVID. If you sport a beer-belly, goatee and knock-off Oakleys, your chance of death is crazy high. Such people may as well climb into the coffin now, to save everyone the trouble of moving them.

Last edited:
What a stupid anti science rant. At least produce some evidence without rambling. Going on line and producing a few sickos that agree with you is not evidence. It’s evidence if Yale and other med research agree with you. They are backed by years of research and hundreds of studies.

Now, get off you bogus ass and just start asking why Yale and the 3400 other research facilities don’t recommend your bogus treatments OVER vaccines. Afraid ? Of course you are.
What I’ve said is absolutely true. Don’t change the subject. Trump verbally bashed science his entire presidency and he now supports vaccines. Only an idiot would deny that. Secondly, Biden literally makes every decision with science involved. That’s totally opposite to what the GOP does. Catering to the far right religious fanatics, the white supremest and the tax cuts for the rich, pretty much guarantees science is a bad word to conservatives. Except to Catholics, s in e is a bad word to right wing Christians. .
I’m not changing the subject,trump only trashed the science of thst mass murderer fuckie,you same as candyass are lying shills that hate America,and don’t know the meaning of the word truth, I

Last edited:
Rambling bullshit isn’t proof. It’s rambling bullshit.
So because you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run unable to refute any of the evidence I gave,you dismiss it as bullshit,what a fucking coward troll,your buddies at Langley pay you well fir your ass beatings,same as idiot 4 all and Mike,neither of you will attempt to address and try and debunk it so you can only grasp at straws and say it’s bullshit like the cowards you are. :auiqs.jpg: You dismiss hard facts that disprove your bullshit as rambling,what a dumbfuck.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

You just proved to the entire world what a lying paid shill from Langley you are,there have been many doctors around the country that have come forward and spoken out how the hospitals are receiving massive payoffs to call every death from a gunshot to the head ,a fatal car accident,a fall from the roof as being a covid death to inflate the numbers to scare them to take the vaccine and many have quit their jobs because of that not willing to go along with the coverupyou stupid fuck lying paid shill.:auiqs.jpg:I made a thread on this months ago where they are on video saying that and how the vaccines are dangerous and they have cured thousands withIvermectim and hydroxychroline so stop lying I have not given evidence asshole.:shutupsmiley:just because you were too much a coward to come on there On that thread does not mean I did not give evidence,:cuckoo::asshole: a thread thst I welcome anybody to come on and disprove the evidence,not one person has fuckface.

Many America’s front line doctors have said that,those are not my words you stupid fuck,those are the best doctors in the world,.:auiqs.jpg:oh if you were actually capable of admitting you were proven wrong I would post the evidence fir you but you just ignore it sense it destroys your lies. For the people that have come on here and attacked Mike pointing out what an idiot and liar he is,I would post it fir THEM on all those doctors saying that but they already know and have done their research so no need to post it fir open minded people like them that want to know the truth. :cuckoo: also you stupid fuck I HAVE posted a thread on this that has doctors speaking out documenting all this,

You really advertise what a stupid fuck you are,Yale has a long history with other major ivy league university’s of corrupt university teachers.you are playing dodgeball changing the subject evading the evidence thst Several dozens of doctors from America’s front line doctors have treated and cured their patients with those two medicines I mentioned,ignoring it has a 100 % cure rate.:cuckoo: Which proves you are a fucking paid shill ignoring the evidence thst many healthy people around the country with no previous health problems are dying from the vaccines.

YOU are the one that’s afraid,you are afraid to try and address and refute the facts I have given that Several of the doctors from America’s front line doctors have said they have successfully treated their patients with Ivermectim and hydroxquire and are afraid to try and tell them to thier faces they are liars thst the vaccines are dangerous and afraid to try and disprove me thst thousands of people worldwide including many of the best athletes the most healthy people in the world,have died weeks and even days later after taking the vaccines you stupid fuck coward.

YOU are the only one afraid to get into a debate and try to refute facts,you proved to the entire board you have to LIE when you can’t refute facts and thst you evade the facts as well. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You are the one that’s afraid,I made a thread on this in the global events section months ago and posted TONS of evidence,you never even attempted to come on that thread and try and refute my evidence you fucking coward,not one single person that came on could refute any of it.:asshole: You won’t come on that thread same as you won’t address that evidence I gave just like Mike and idiot4all won’t. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Trollboy paid shill from Langley Dagosa has proven on this thread he cannot stand toe to toe in a debate so he is the latest sockpuppet shill from Langley fir me to add to my ignore list,he is another shill that has penetrated this site everyone should add to ignore.

In my last post to you before I put you on ignore trollboy,thst last post no doubt was too complicated for your brain to comprehend same as thst other long post was that you dismissed as rambling sense you could not refute the facts in it.

so here is the short version of what I just said,you just proved you cannot stand toe to toe in a debate,that you evade facts and change the subject dismissing the best doctors in the world what they have said then lie and claim I don’t have evidence of that when everybody that knows me,knows that I made a thread on this MONTHS ago with links and videos in it that documents all this of doctors saying they have treated thousands of patients with Ivermectim and hydroxychroline with a 100 % cure rate and have said vaccines are dangerous and ignore that thousands around the country and the world have died after taking the vaccines proving you are a paid shill from langley that has penetrated this site.

you ignore all of this and dismiss all the best doctors in the world thst have said all this thst I have posted on my thread and you failed to disprove my facts from post # 1,018 from page 51 evading them like the coward you are dismissing it as rambling so YOU are the One thst is afraid of a debate NOT me,again not one person has ever come on that thread of mine and been able to refute the evidence I gave so enough of your lies I don’t give evidence,YOU are the one that does not give evidence as demonstrated on this thread.

have fun talking to yourself trollboy. :shutupsmiley: :fu:

Last edited:
LordBrownTrout these vaccine lovers like trollboy Dagosa I just got done taking to school,Dragonidiot,idiot4all Mike Griffith golfing gator clipper and the other dumbass vaccine lovers are indeed stupid fucks who deny reality that it’s the vaccines killing people around the world and the virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus except fir the elderly,them being the exception.

Dozens dropping in just the last month. Nobody questioning anything.

Pesky facts lie that are something the trolls here have no interests in that these are althetes with the best health in the world dropping like flies having to stop games to take them to hospitals cause of collapsing on the field after taking vaccines,trollboys like Dagosa will :rofl:say you gave no evidence of thst as well. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

You just proved to the entire world what a lying paid shill from Langley you are,there have been many doctors around the country that have come forward and spoken out how the hospitals are receiving massive payoffs to call every death from a gunshot to the head ,a fatal car accident,a fall from the roof as being a covid death to inflate the numbers to scare them to take the vaccine and many have quit their jobs because of that not willing to go along with the coverupyou stupid fuck lying paid shill.:auiqs.jpg:I made a thread on this months ago where they are on video saying that and how the vaccines are dangerous and they have cured thousands withIvermectim and hydroxychroline so stop lying I have not given evidence asshole.:shutupsmiley:just because you were too much a coward to come on there On that thread does not mean I did not give evidence,:cuckoo::asshole: a thread thst I welcome anybody to come on and disprove the evidence,not one person has fuckface.

Many America’s front line doctors have said that,those are not my words you stupid fuck,those are the best doctors in the world,.:auiqs.jpg:oh if you were actually capable of admitting you were proven wrong I would post the evidence fir you but you just ignore it sense it destroys your lies. For the people that have come on here and attacked Mike pointing out what an idiot and liar he is,I would post it fir THEM on all those doctors saying that but they already know and have done their research so no need to post it fir open minded people like them that want to know the truth. :cuckoo: also you stupid fuck I HAVE posted a thread on this that has doctors speaking out documenting all this,

You really advertise what a stupid fuck you are,Yale has a long history with other major ivy league university’s of corrupt university teachers.you are playing dodgeball changing the subject evading the evidence thst Several dozens of doctors from America’s front line doctors have treated and cured their patients with those two medicines I mentioned,ignoring it has a 100 % cure rate.:cuckoo: Which proves you are a fucking paid shill ignoring the evidence thst many healthy people around the country with no previous health problems are dying from the vaccines.

YOU are the one that’s afraid,you are afraid to try and address and refute the facts I have given that Several of the doctors from America’s front line doctors have said they have successfully treated their patients with Ivermectim and hydroxquire and are afraid to try and tell them to thier faces they are liars thst the vaccines are dangerous and afraid to try and disprove me thst thousands of people worldwide including many of the best athletes the most healthy people in the world,have died weeks and even days later after taking the vaccines you stupid fuck coward.

YOU are the only one afraid to get into a debate and try to refute facts,you proved to the entire board you have to LIE when you can’t refute facts and thst you evade the facts as well. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You are the one that’s afraid,I made a thread on this in the global events section months ago and posted TONS of evidence,you never even attempted to come on that thread and try and refute my evidence you fucking coward,not one single person that came on could refute any of it.:asshole: You won’t come on that thread same as you won’t address that evidence I gave just like Mike and idiot4all won’t. :cuckoo:
I didn’t read your stupid post. You had no references, just Fix News Tripe. If you’re going to lie and ramble, don’t bother. No one reads this shit.

Trollboy paid shill from Langley Dagosa has proven on this thread he cannot stand toe to toe in a debate so he is the latest sockpuppet shill from Langley fir me to add to my ignore list,he is another shill that has penetrated this site everyone should add to ignore.

In my last post to you before I put you on ignore trollboy,thst last post no doubt was too complicated for your brain to comprehend same as thst other long post was that you dismissed as rambling sense you could not refute the facts in it.

so here is the short version of what I just said,you just proved you cannot stand toe to toe in a debate,that you evade facts and change the subject dismissing the best doctors in the world what they have said then lie and claim I don’t have evidence of that when everybody that knows me,knows that I made a thread on this MONTHS ago with links and videos in it that documents all this of doctors saying they have treated thousands of patients with Ivermectim and hydroxychroline with a 100 % cure rate and have said vaccines are dangerous and ignore that thousands around the country and the world have died after taking the vaccines proving you are a paid shill from langley that has penetrated this site.

you ignore all of this and dismiss all the best doctors in the world thst have said all this thst I have posted on my thread and you failed to disprove my facts from post # 1,018 from page 51 evading them like the coward you are dismissing it as rambling so YOU are the One thst is afraid of a debate NOT me,again not one person has ever come on that thread of mine and been able to refute the evidence I gave so enough of your lies I don’t give evidence,YOU are the one that does not give evidence as demonstrated on this thread.

have fun talking to yourself trollboy. :shutupsmiley: :fu:
Geesus, you have no life do you ?

Last edited:
So because you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run unable to refute any of the evidence I gave,you dismiss it as bullshit,what a fucking coward troll,your buddies at Langley pay you well fir your ass beatings,same as idiot 4 all and Mike,neither of you will attempt to address and try and debunk it so you can only grasp at straws and say it’s bullshit like the cowards you are. :auiqs.jpg: You dismiss hard facts that disprove your bullshit as rambling,what a dumbfuck.:auiqs.jpg:
The worlds longest unreadable sentence. Not only are you science illiterate, you’re illiterate. You’re in all an internet tough guy who‘s afraid of his own shadow, like Tucker.

Forum List

Back