Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Clinton admitted that he was responsible for the recession at the end of his presidency. I speak of Bush senior, not Bush junior. I never insinuated that industrial cleaner should be used. I agree with you totally about Bush Jr. and tump, and did not support either of them.
Since when did this happen ? The Bush recessions like all recessions happen for a variety of reasons, all of which have to be dealt with collectively. Republicans have trouble walking and chewing gum, let alone managing the atmosphere of a diverse economy.,

The only stupid democrats are the ones who want to negotiate with Republicans. They keep forgetting that Republicans have no platform, agenda or policies. They are waiting to hear from their rich donors before they vote on anything.
You work in a pixie dust factory don't ya? Powered by Unicorns.

Since when did this happen ? The Bush recessions like all recessions happen for a variety of reasons, all of which have to be dealt with collectively. Republicans have trouble walking and chewing gum, let alone managing the atmosphere of a diverse economy.,
Carter is happy to transfer the title Mr. Stagflation to Biden. Good job Brandon.

You work in a pixie dust factory don't ya? Powered by Unicorns.
The gop is driven by donors who call the shots. You can’t tell us the platform of the last presidential election from the right can you. It’s because they had none…..unless you call birtherism, jail Hillary and excuse the assassination of school kids to appease the nra , a party platform.

Carter is happy to transfer the title Mr. Stagflation to Biden. Good job Brandon.
Gee, Biden created more jobs and saved more lives of those who believe in science then Trump ever did. Oh, did we mention he had the usual gop recession ?
You are forgetting the Donny Lardo recession and fiasco handling COVID.

The gop is driven by donors who call the shots. You can’t tell us the platform of the last presidential election from the right can you. It’s because they had none…..unless you call birtherism, jail Hillary and excuse the assassination of school kids to appease the nra , a party platform.
Trump platform of less regulations and not allowing the communists to take SCOTUS. As far as the career politicians both sides need to be fired.

Gee, Biden created more jobs and saved more lives of those who believe in science then Trump ever did. Oh, did we mention he had the usual gop recession ?

You are forgetting the Donny Lardo recession and fiasco handling COVID.
Fake ass counting. Leftist help destroy jobs and small businesses with covid regulations then try to doubletap the numbers that return. Typical cooking the books like housing before the 2008 crash.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

No, many view politics as a single axis, Left or Right. There's several axes, hence why someone who pigeons hole someone as a Right Wing Conservative, expects them to be X, y, and z. Doesn't work like that.

I’m anti any party that’s anti science…

Is Bruce Jenner a man or is he a woman?

Which party is it that has, as an explicit plank of its platform, a denial and repudiation of the hard science that pertains to the biological distinction between men and women?

Tell us, why is that a problem for you ? There is no science involved in that question. They have addressed everything about sex differences. It’s just you changing the conversation to something you have a problem with.

Science has everything to do with it; and your denial and repudiation of science, in this instance, puts the lie to your earlier statement that you are “anti any party that’s anti science”.

The hard, underminable fact remains that the Democrapic party has explicit planks in its platform that deny the hard science pertaining to the distinction between men and women, and denying the significance of this distinction and the relative roles thereof to the purpose of perpetuating the human race.

That is only one of several ways in which the Democraps are explicitly the anti-science party.

The hard, underminable fact remains that the Democrapic party has explicit planks in its platform that deny the hard science pertaining to the distinction between men and women, and denying the significance of this distinction and the relative roles thereof to the purpose of perpetuating the human race.
Woo woo. Lots of babble from an science illiterate. .You really have a problem. Maybe it’s you who should come out of the closet.

I guess you don’t have access science or you don’t have much of a life if all you care about is how Bruce Jenner lives. Really, is that all you can think about.

Really ? You think there’s a science textbook book out there that discusses Bruce Jenner ? That’s hilarious.

I think my point has been made well enough.

Anyone who has any grasp on science, who has any credibility with regard to anything to do with science, would have no difficulty at all stating the obvious scientific fact, that his insane delusions, and the quasi-medical mutilations he has had done to himself notwithstanding, Bruce Jenner is a man, and not, in any meaningful sense, a woman.

You cannot bring yourself to say it. And you can't stop from hiding behind all sorts of absurd semantic games, because unlike many on the left wrong, you still have barely enough of a grasp on reality to know that if you came out and said that you think Bruce Jenner is a woman, then you'd be branding yourself as batshit crazy.

It's an easy enough question for anyone who is sane and honest to answer: Is Bruce Jenner a man or is he a woman? You cannot and will not answer, because you are neither sane nor honest.

I think my point has been made well enough.

Anyone who has any grasp on science, who has any credibility with regard to anything to do with science, would have no difficulty at all stating the obvious scientific fact, that his insane delusions, and the quasi-medical mutilations he has had done to himself notwithstanding, Bruce Jenner is a man, and not, in any meaningful sense, a woman.

You cannot bring yourself to say it. And you can't stop from hiding behind all sorts of absurd semantic games, because unlike many on the left wrong, you still have barely enough of a grasp on reality to know that if you came out and said that you think Bruce Jenner is a woman, then you'd be branding yourself as batshit crazy.

It's an easy enough question for anyone who is sane and honest to answer: Is Bruce Jenner a man or is he a woman? You cannot and will not answer, because you are neither sane nor honest.
No one except the weird has any idea what your point is. Why do you even care ? Sane people don’t. You spent three paragraphs worrying about Bruce Jenner. You got a secret you’re hiding ? I have a sane and honest answer. I don’t care. And no. There is no science book out there that addresses Bruce Jenner..

No one except the weird has any idea what your point is. Why do you even care ? Sane people don’t. You spent three paragraphs worrying about Bruce Jenner. You got a secret you’re hiding ? I have a sane and honest answer. I don’t care. And no. There is no science book out there that addresses Bruce Jenner..

It goes directly to your credibility [or lack thereof] with regard to anything to do with science.

We have now established, beyond any question, that you have no credibility whatsoever in any such fields.

And the silly semantic games that you are playing to avoid answering a simple and obvious question demonstrate your lack of honesty or integrity, which reflect on your credibility [or, again, lack thereof] on any subject at all.

Bush inherited a major recession when he took office. People committed suicide due to the stock market collapse. Clinton admitted that he had loosened banking regulations as a cause. Yes it went full bore under Bush and was brought under control, until he fostered his own recession and left it to Obama to resolve.

Bill Clinton accepts responsibility for the recession. - Slate ...​

https://slate.com › news-and-politics › 2009/05 › bill-cli...

Seriously
Bush inherited a major recession when he took office. People committed suicide due to the stock market collapse. Clinton admitted that he had loosened banking regulations as a cause. Yes it went full bore under Bush and was brought under control, until he fostered his own recession and left it to Obama to resolve.

Bill Clinton accepts responsibility for the recession. - Slate ...

https://slate.com › news-and-politics › 2009/05 › bill-cli...
Huh ? You’re rewriting history. The recession that literally stopped the world was seven years into Bush 2 where the economy was collapsing.. Bush 2 was too incompetent to fix anything. Where is the quote by Clinton ? And then there was 911 Bush did nothing to prevent when warned about it then with no just cause, invading a nation with NO WMD. Clinton had nothing to do with it. Clinton tried to fight terrorism, Bush did nothing….we were attacked and had a huge recession under Bush seven years into his presidency. What did Bush do ? Deregulated Banks even more…..

Last edited:
Seriously

Huh ? You’re rewriting history. The recession that literally stopped the world was seven years into Bush 2 where the economy was collapsing.. Bush 2 was too incompetent to fix anything. Where is the quote by Clinton ? And then there was 911 Bush did nothing to prevent when warned about it then with no just cause, invading a nation with NO WMD. Clinton had nothing to do with it. Clinton tried to fight terrorism, Bush did nothing….we were attacked and had a huge recession under Bush seven years into his presidency. What did Bush do ? Deregulated Banks even more…..
Just the opposite is true from your own article.
Clinton rightly rejects as “just a totally off-the-wall crazy argument” that the Community Reinvestment Act, to which significant legislative and regulatory changes were made on his watch, is responsible for creating abuses in the subprime lending market. (

It goes directly to your credibility [or lack thereof] with regard to anything to do with science.

We have now established, beyond any question, that you have no credibility whatsoever in any such fields.

And the silly semantic games that you are playing to avoid answering a simple and obvious question demonstrate your lack of honesty or integrity, which reflect on your credibility [or, again, lack thereof] on any subject at all.
That’s funny. You think I care about your evaluation on a forum filled with Trump Humpers and science deniers ?
You‘re the science illiterate. I was quite clear. There is no mention of Bruce Jenner in ANY SCIENCE text used to teach science. The natural Science of biology had better things to do then appease your silly fears. Geesus, just Google anyone of the hundreds of accredited university science college institutes in the world and make your silly requests about Bruce Jenner. Maybe you’ll get lucky.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back