Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

That's clear only to leftist morons who tell lies to each other and are gullible enough to believe them.

You know what I want from government? To leave me the hell alone.

But leftists like you can't stand that idea. You believe you're qualified to tell everyone else how to live.

Fuck that shit.
Mac1958 is a liar and a coward. Why do you care what he thinks?

They aren’t. Leftists like okfine get all their news from RawStory. He is a 64 yr old man who acts like he is five.

Most of the time yes, but he's actually making sense (or seeming to at least) for once when he's agreeing with me about this issue.

I've seen neither of these DEFEND PUTIN. Last night I saw Sunni EXPLAIN some of the ideologies and principles behind the Russian state motivating them, which I believe are factually correct from years of my own observations. Russia and Putin want NO PART in the global hegemony that is Europe now (and is trying hard to include the USA with them).

BUT THAT IS NOT DEFENDING PUTIN.

Has anyone proven Sunni wrong?

Seriously, if you were Russia, would you want NATO weapons right over the border from your country?

I'LL ASK AGAIN: WHAT IS OUR STRATEGIC INTEREST IN UKRAINE? Anyone?

What is it about Ukraine so important that it is worth going to world war over???

And why is no one interviewing Putin to hear HIS side of things?

Is no one remotely worried that in attacking Russia's very economy, that Biddum has dragged all of us into being potential victims to a Russian retaliation now?
Leftist USMB member Rigby sure as hell is defending Putin.

No, her thread title is her tangible observation. The OP is a Trump loving conservative it’s why I love/hate her… but she is also honest and is calling it like she sees it. I agree that most Putin defenders I’ve seen are on the political Right and it baffles me.
And of course that's why you give no examples of all these people who are defending Putin. That's because it's all in your imagination.

Seriously!! I've lost track of how many times on here I've seen posters who are supposed to be conservatives make it look like the people in Ukraine are the bad guys. Where's your proof exactly with all these conspiracy theories? I'm disappointed in a lot of you is all I can say.
Ive only seen that happen a couple of times.

If you can, link me to one of his defenses!

ITMT, I thought it was just the Neocons backing Putin!

Forum List

Back