Why Are SO Many Conservatives On Here Defending Putin!?

They aren’t. Leftists like okfine get all their news from RawStory. He is a 64 yr old man who acts like he is five. My contention is if we have a strong president in the WH then Putin doesn’t act up. Shame on us.
I get older by the day. You sound like a feeble old man with an axe to grind with no grinding wheel.

What does Biden have to do with Russia going on a murder rampage in Ukraine?
Biden is the focal point of the whole "if you don't support Biden, you're a Putin-lover!!" horseshit campaign from the left.

They're trying to shame people into supporting Creepy Joe. They have to try that, since they can't make a rational argument in support of Biden's disastrous Presidency.

I get older by the day. You sound like a feeble old man with an axe to grind with no grinding wheel.
I am 23 years younger than you. And you didn’t deny that you get all your news from RAwStory, a tabloid. You’re an idiot. You get closer to death daily. That is true. Tick tock.

Most of the time yes, but he's actually making sense (or seeming to at least) for once when he's agreeing with me about this issue.
It has to be about how I interpreted your OP. The only way it makes sense. His highness (Trump) is doing what you railed about.

Biden is the focal point of the whole "if you don't support Biden, you're a Putin-lover!!" horseshit campaign from the left.

They're trying to shame people into supporting Creepy Joe. They have to try that, since they can't make a rational argument in support of Biden's disastrous Presidency.
Or maybe it's not always binary and there's a murderous dictator killing thousands in a war on NATO's border.

Forum List

Back