Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

This is just up to June of 2020, dope.

Hey dumbfuck. Released with no charges. Still no arrests for multiple cases of attempted murder in Portland. Still no real threats to any school boards members. Maybe stop smoking the dope.

Nobody is saying parents can't have a say in their kids education, except for the parents who act like animals at school board meetings. They're the same ones who start brawls at their kids Little Leauge games & attack umpires because Junior got called out.

Stay in the trailer park if you retards can't behave.
Shut up. You and every leftard idiot here can shut up. You have ZERO actual threats to anybody. YOU idiots who want nothing but indoctrination can stay in your hovels. Maybe YOU assholes shouldn’t act like holier than thou know it alls, then whine and cry when people (including minorities) tell you how wrong you are.

You'll never figure it out. Because you're stupid.
Projection from a loon howling at the moon. No actual threats. Denigrating a father whose daughter was raped for calling out a school board cover up of said incident. I (and every conservative here) figured you people out long ago. Perverts are your heroes. Parents are terrorists for wanting a say in their kids education.

Projection from a loon howling at the moon. No actual threats. Denigrating a father whose daughter was raped for calling out a school board cover up of said incident. I (and every conservative here) figured you people out long ago. Perverts are your heroes. Parents are terrorists for wanting a say in their kids education.
Was that some sort of talking point on Tucker this past week? Because all you lunatics keep bringing it up. Fact is we're not done locking up you lunatics yet. Lots of work to be done.

The following is from an email I got the other day:
I am a mother of four, a criminal defense attorney and a lifelong liberal who is deeply concerned about the direction of New York City’s public schools. I’ve been outspoken about my views, along with an untold number of frustrated parents. For that, the FBI is considering using the PATRIOT Act against me.

Let me explain: late last month, the National School Boards Association, an umbrella organization representing thousands of local elected school board officials, sent a letter addressed to President Biden. It warned that “America’s public schools and its education leaders are under an immediate threat.” But not just any threat: “the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” The letter implored the White House to enlist the support of Homeland Security, the FBI and the Department of Justice to investigate the threat — adding that the alleged crimes fall under the purview of the “PATRIOT Act in regards to domestic terrorism.”

I read the letter with grave concern, as would any American who cares about our public schools and the safety of teachers and students. What was the nature of this threat? And would my own children be at risk?

As it turns out, the threat is me. The threat is parents showing up to dress down school boards over their dereliction of duty. That is what the NSBA considers a crime.

I urge you to read the letter in full. You will see that it contains 24 footnotes. The worst of the so-called crimes include prank calls; a single individual in Ohio yelling a “Nazi salute in protest of masking requirements”; another individual in Washington State whose disorderly conduct prompted the board to call a recess; “spreading misinformation” online, and disorderly conduct arrests. In New York, where I live, disorderly conduct is not even a criminal offense.

And yet within days of the NSBA letter, the top law enforcement official in the country, Attorney General Merrick Garland, publicly responded to the letter with a memorandum to the director of the FBI. Garland agreed with the NSBA that “there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence” against board members — without providing any evidence. He further announced specialized training for board members to “aid in the investigation and prosecution of these crimes” and, more worryingly, the creation of a task force composed of FBI and Justice Department representatives to “determine how federal enforcement tools can be used to prosecute these crimes.” The FBI’s clear message to parents is that the NSBA is on the right track.

THIS is domestic terrorism? It's okay to riot, burn, and loot private property, vandalize public property and even declare certain places as autonomous zones, that's not domestic terrorism is but parents raising hell at a local school board meeting is? Are you fucking kidding me? Our FBI is coming after US? WE are the problem? Something is seriously fucked up here.
Threaten or commit violence to achieve a political end and you are a terrorist.

Own what you are.

I have every right to tell anyone what our children can and cannot be taught
You have the right to approach the school board and make recommendations.

Beyond that your rights in that matter do not exist and threatening violence to achieve your political goals is terrorism.

Hey dumbfuck. Released with no charges. Still no arrests for multiple cases of attempted murder in Portland. Still no real threats to any school boards members. Maybe stop smoking the dope.
No arrests for trying to burn down a federal courthouse.

You'd be wise to research child sexual abuse in education.

Cripes you're an uninformed left loon. Now go bother someone else
When I lived in Denver Colorado, they talked about something they called "the dance of the lemons." This refers to a policy the schools had of reassigning someone accuse of molesting students to another school. They would stay their until they were caught once again. These teachers were never fired.

And this asshole has the gall to accuse parents of being child molesters.

Forum List

Back