Hillary Clinton says she 'will never be out of the game of politics'

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I can summarize the entire argument:

"HILLARY IS CORRUPT AND ABLE TO EARN MONEY FROM FLEECING TAXPAYERS THROUGH HER GOVERNMENT CONNECTIONS"

"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding, "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

Clinton cited insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6, "disinformation" on Facebook and more.

"I really feel our democracy is at stake, and there’s many reasons for that," she said. "Some of them we saw on the screen with the insurrection, some of them because of the revelations about Facebook that creates a world of disinformation instead of, you know, one that we can agree on what the facts are."

"I really am worried about what’s happening at home and around the world," she said. "So, I’m never going to get out of, you know, being involved, worried and hopefully, trying to help in some way."

I can summarize the entire argument:

"HILLARY IS CORRUPT AND ABLE TO EARN MONEY FROM FLEECING TAXPAYERS THROUGH HER GOVERNMENT CONNECTIONS"

"I will never be out of the game of politics," Clinton said, adding, "I’m not going to be running for anything," but said she feels "our democracy is at stake."

Clinton cited insurrection at the Capitol on Jan. 6, "disinformation" on Facebook and more.

"I really feel our democracy is at stake, and there’s many reasons for that," she said. "Some of them we saw on the screen with the insurrection, some of them because of the revelations about Facebook that creates a world of disinformation instead of, you know, one that we can agree on what the facts are."

"I really am worried about what’s happening at home and around the world," she said. "So, I’m never going to get out of, you know, being involved, worried and hopefully, trying to help in some way."

Hillary is a member of the 300....so she's untouchable.
George Soros is also a member.
Also Bill Gates.

The former Rush Limbaugh put so much work into making Hillary the anti-Christ.

And it succeeded, for the most part.
Ooooooh.,.,...poor Hillary.
I think Hillary deserves every criticism she got......but the only reason she was blamed for her illegal server was because Obama authorized it and wouldn't admit it....because that would have opened him up to a huge scandal leading to his arrest.

Obama was providing weapons and training to terrorists.....and Hillary was acting as his go-between.....which resulted in Benghazi.

Now....Joe Biden can openly send money and provide billions in arms to terrorists....and we're not allowed to say anything about it.

Still waiting for the Dirty Dossier on Clinton, but Putin wouldn't do that to a friend, now would he, and neither would Xi.

Imagine if Xi outted Hunter and Joe Biden. Whew that would be ugly.

If Biden tries to stop China from Annexing Taiwan.....I could totally see a "leak" of BIDEN DIRT.

Ooooooh.,.,...poor Hillary.
I think Hillary deserves every criticism she got......but the only reason she was blamed for her illegal server was because Obama authorized it and wouldn't admit it....because that would have opened him up to a huge scandal leading to his arrest.

Obama was providing weapons and training to terrorists.....and Hillary was acting as his go-between.....which resulted in Benghazi.

Now....Joe Biden can openly send money and provide billions in arms to terrorists....and we're not allowed to say anything about it.
Once Al Queda in Libya found out where the money and weapons were coming from that Obama and Clinton sent them, it was game over for anyone at that Benghazi Outpost.

The only person to rival him in doing that is the Hildabeast herself!!!!

That bitch can't die soon enough!!!
Limbaugh died!!! Hillary won !!!!
1633982582216.png

Forum List

Back