Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

That's because some of you Bozos would have kids spending half their time with their noses stuffed in a Bible.

Professional educaters should be the ones to decide school curriculums, not God lovers who thinks that the earth is only 2000 years old & humans lived among dinosaurs.
They idea that some turd like you or McAuliffe is a better parent than we are doesn't pass the laugh test.

And parents should always have veto authority over the schemes of so-called "professional educators." Parents should always have the final say over what happens with their kids, especially when servile government minions are involved. You can take it for for granted that their motives are not benign when they differ with the intentions of the majority of parents.

It's so hard to figure out what little you can understand. Unfortunately, some things just can't be dumbed down enough for you to follow.
I understand that you're incapable of committing logic. Your post proves it. You're a lying moron and a weasel. It's hard to describe the nausea I experience I read one of your posts.

They idea that some turd like you or McAuliffe is a better parent than we are doesn't pass the laugh test.

And parents should always have veto authority over the schemes of so-called "professional educators." Parents should always have the final say over what happens with their kids, especially when servile government minions are involved. You can take it for for granted that their motives are not benign when they differ with the intentions of the majority of parents.
You can always home school them. You can not teach them anything you want to not teach them. Who says your kid has to know how to add and subtract?

I understand that you're incapable of committing logic. Your post proves it. You're a lying moron and a weasel. It's hard to describe the nausea I experience I read one of your posts.
Big words still making you dizzy?

You can always home school them. You can not teach them anything you want to not teach them. Who says your kid has to know how to add and subtract?
Parents should decide what they get, not a gang of servile Marxist minions.

Any parent who isn't a total douchebag like you thinks they should be able to add and subtract, jackass. It's difficult to believe that any adult is stupid enough to make a remark like that.

Parents should decide what they get, not a gang of servile Marxist minions.

Any parent who isn't a total douchebag like you thinks they should be able to add and subtract, jackass. It's difficult to believe that any adult is stupid enough to make a remark like that.
I didn't say kids shouldn't learn those things. I only said home schooling would allow you to decide. That is, of course, if you know enough to teach them. My kid got a great education in public school, and then went on to become an emergency room doctor. I doubt you can say the same.

Clown, looks like I struck a nerve! Not everybody wants to destroy the public school system in this Country like you assholes who have the same mentality of those who threw Galileo in a dungeon.

How'd humans interact with T-Rex? How'd that work out shit for brains? The Earth is only 2000 years old, right genius?

That's exactly what Mcauliffe said, dumbass. Parents are angry because of what the minions on the school board are trying to do. They have every right to be angry.
A lot of people are angry. That doesn't give them the right to stalk, threaten thr lives of school board members, administrators, teachers & parents who don't think the same way they do. Act like a wild animal get put in a cage.

He doesn't believe anything. for example, he doesn't believe you. No one with any sense does.

You're a dumb jackass.
You believe the bullshit in that email which means you're a dumb jerkoff unable to think for himself.

How many of your cult did you forward that idioicy to?

Forum List

Back