Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

Disruptions are not threats. Still waiting for a credible threat to be shown. I think we’ll be waiting a long time for that....
The parents are yelling at the school board, so Garland and his goons are using that to claim that they are threatening the schoolboard. It's easy enough to make it look like they are.

The parents are yelling at the school board, so Garland and his goons are using that to claim that they are threatening the schoolboard. It's easy enough to make it look like they are.
Their big problem will be that any act that came close to getting out of hand was handled by local authorities who found it to be just “posturing” or reaction to snarky comments from board members (who in other words, brought it on themselves). As I saw in an article a day or so ago, poking a Mama Bear can have some dire consequences.

In response to a public records request by The Daily Wire, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a May 28 report with "Offense: Forcible Sodomy [and] Sexual Battery" at Stone Bridge High School does exist.

The suspect was arrested two months later following an investigation by the sheriff's office.
You claimed the stories were “ass”. You disgusting POS. Denigrating two school age rape victims by saying their stories were false. The school board tried to cover it up, which is why the victim’s father is rightfully irate. Enjoy eternity in hell.

My understanding Victor, is that when the DOJ classifies those moms and dads as domestic terrorists then the FBI can step in. It's intimidation, pure and simple.
Not exactly the way it works. Treats of violence should be investigated as domestic terrorists. Don't make threats of violence, and you aren't classed as anything.

Yet you excuse the savages on your side who kill cops , burn buildings, and loot to their hearts content. You and your ilk are true dumbfucks who are going to learn what happens when you poke Mama Bear.
This is just up to June of 2020, dope.

McAuliffe, that POS commie from Virginia said that you have no right to tell the government what to teach your kids.

FUCK THESE COMMIES.
That's because some of you Bozos would have kids spending half their time with their noses stuffed in a Bible.

Professional educaters should be the ones to decide school curriculums, not God lovers who thinks that the earth is only 2000 years old & humans lived among dinosaurs.

That's because some of you Bozos would have kids spending half their time with their noses stuffed in a Bible.

Professional educaters should be the ones to decide school curriculums, not God lovers who thinks that the earth is only 2000 years old & humans lived among dinosaurs.

That was a ridiculous post

The following is from an email I got the other day:
I am a mother of four, a criminal defense attorney and a lifelong liberal who is deeply concerned about the direction of New York City’s public schools. I’ve been outspoken about my views, along with an untold number of frustrated parents. For that, the FBI is considering using the PATRIOT Act against me.

Let me explain: late last month, the National School Boards Association, an umbrella organization representing thousands of local elected school board officials, sent a letter addressed to President Biden. It warned that “America’s public schools and its education leaders are under an immediate threat.” But not just any threat: “the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” The letter implored the White House to enlist the support of Homeland Security, the FBI and the Department of Justice to investigate the threat — adding that the alleged crimes fall under the purview of the “PATRIOT Act in regards to domestic terrorism.”

I read the letter with grave concern, as would any American who cares about our public schools and the safety of teachers and students. What was the nature of this threat? And would my own children be at risk?

As it turns out, the threat is me. The threat is parents showing up to dress down school boards over their dereliction of duty. That is what the NSBA considers a crime.

I urge you to read the letter in full. You will see that it contains 24 footnotes. The worst of the so-called crimes include prank calls; a single individual in Ohio yelling a “Nazi salute in protest of masking requirements”; another individual in Washington State whose disorderly conduct prompted the board to call a recess; “spreading misinformation” online, and disorderly conduct arrests. In New York, where I live, disorderly conduct is not even a criminal offense.

And yet within days of the NSBA letter, the top law enforcement official in the country, Attorney General Merrick Garland, publicly responded to the letter with a memorandum to the director of the FBI. Garland agreed with the NSBA that “there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence” against board members — without providing any evidence. He further announced specialized training for board members to “aid in the investigation and prosecution of these crimes” and, more worryingly, the creation of a task force composed of FBI and Justice Department representatives to “determine how federal enforcement tools can be used to prosecute these crimes.” The FBI’s clear message to parents is that the NSBA is on the right track.

THIS is domestic terrorism? It's okay to riot, burn, and loot private property, vandalize public property and even declare certain places as autonomous zones, that's not domestic terrorism is but parents raising hell at a local school board meeting is? Are you fucking kidding me? Our FBI is coming after US? WE are the problem? Something is seriously fucked up here.
It's sad that you don't have enough cmmon sense to realize that that email is being sent to gullible knuckleheads like you who will believe anything & you will forward it along to a few other gullible knuckleheads who will believe anything & will forward it along to more knuckleheads who will believe anything until sane people send it to the trash folder where it belongs.

There are black, Hispanic, Asian, and other nationalities calling assholes like you assholes for trying to keep them from having a say in their kids education. Back to the dunce corner with you.
Nobody is saying parents can't have a say in their kids education, except for the parents who act like animals at school board meetings. They're the same ones who start brawls at their kids Little Leauge games & attack umpires because Junior got called out.

Stay in the trailer park if you retards can't behave.

^Moron can’t figure out the google machine.

It's your job to produce the evidence that supports your claim, not his. Do you morons actually believe we're going to follow that lame-assed argument?

"We know who you are" is not a physical threat of anything. Otherwise, you have no proof of anything. Why should anyone believe what school board members claim without tangible proof? We already know they are liars. They've been lying about CRT for months.

Last edited:
It's sad that you don't have enough cmmon sense to realize that that email is being sent to gullible knuckleheads like you who will believe anything & you will forward it along to a few other gullible knuckleheads who will believe anything & will forward it along to more knuckleheads who will believe anything until sane people send it to the trash folder where it belongs.
He doesn't believe anything. for example, he doesn't believe you. No one with any sense does.

You're a dumb jackass.

Nobody is saying parents can't have a say in their kids education, except for the parents who act like animals at school board meetings. They're the same ones who start brawls at their kids Little Leauge games & attack umpires because Junior got called out.

Stay in the trailer park if you retards can't behave.

That's exactly what Mcauliffe said, dumbass. Parents are angry because of what the minions on the school board are trying to do. They have every right to be angry.

It's your job to produce the evidence that supports your claim, not his. Do you morons actually believe we're going to follow that lame-assed argument?
It's so hard to figure out what little you can understand. Unfortunately, some things just can't be dumbed down enough for you to follow.

Forum List

Back