Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

Was that some sort of talking point on Tucker this past week? Because all you lunatics keep bringing it up. Fact is we're not done locking up you lunatics yet. Lots of work to be done.
Keep dreaming retard. Fact is, you loons are going to pay the price for your idiocy come next Election Day. Ignoring the cover up of a rape in a school. Seems you leftards must have been told to ignore that by Madcow.

Keep dreaming retard. Fact is, you loons are going to pay the price for your idiocy come next Election Day. Ignoring the cover up of a rape in a school. Seems you leftards must have been told to ignore that by Madcow.
Huh? You think in November 2022 somebody is going to be thinking about some conspiracy theory about a rape? I literally laughed out loud when I typed that.....you people are truly insane.

The following is from an email I got the other day:
I am a mother of four, a criminal defense attorney and a lifelong liberal who is deeply concerned about the direction of New York City’s public schools. I’ve been outspoken about my views, along with an untold number of frustrated parents. For that, the FBI is considering using the PATRIOT Act against me.

Let me explain: late last month, the National School Boards Association, an umbrella organization representing thousands of local elected school board officials, sent a letter addressed to President Biden. It warned that “America’s public schools and its education leaders are under an immediate threat.” But not just any threat: “the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” The letter implored the White House to enlist the support of Homeland Security, the FBI and the Department of Justice to investigate the threat — adding that the alleged crimes fall under the purview of the “PATRIOT Act in regards to domestic terrorism.”

I read the letter with grave concern, as would any American who cares about our public schools and the safety of teachers and students. What was the nature of this threat? And would my own children be at risk?

As it turns out, the threat is me. The threat is parents showing up to dress down school boards over their dereliction of duty. That is what the NSBA considers a crime.

I urge you to read the letter in full. You will see that it contains 24 footnotes. The worst of the so-called crimes include prank calls; a single individual in Ohio yelling a “Nazi salute in protest of masking requirements”; another individual in Washington State whose disorderly conduct prompted the board to call a recess; “spreading misinformation” online, and disorderly conduct arrests. In New York, where I live, disorderly conduct is not even a criminal offense.

And yet within days of the NSBA letter, the top law enforcement official in the country, Attorney General Merrick Garland, publicly responded to the letter with a memorandum to the director of the FBI. Garland agreed with the NSBA that “there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence” against board members — without providing any evidence. He further announced specialized training for board members to “aid in the investigation and prosecution of these crimes” and, more worryingly, the creation of a task force composed of FBI and Justice Department representatives to “determine how federal enforcement tools can be used to prosecute these crimes.” The FBI’s clear message to parents is that the NSBA is on the right track.

THIS is domestic terrorism? It's okay to riot, burn, and loot private property, vandalize public property and even declare certain places as autonomous zones, that's not domestic terrorism is but parents raising hell at a local school board meeting is? Are you fucking kidding me? Our FBI is coming after US? WE are the problem? Something is seriously fucked up here.
No, you're the fucked up one Karen.

Also, cut the crap that you have ever been a Liberal.

Huh? You think in November 2022 somebody is going to be thinking about some conspiracy theory about a rape? I literally laughed out loud when I typed that.....you people are truly insane.
You are one stupid fuck. What conspiracy theory you piece of shit? That man’s daughter was raped at school and being the walking turd you are, you dismiss it as phony? Laughed out loud at it? Disgusting. Now to educate you, at the ballot box come November next year, you assholes pushing this crap will be destroyed. Enjoy it.

You are one stupid fuck. What conspiracy theory you piece of shit? That man’s daughter was raped at school and being the walking turd you are, you dismiss it as phony? Laughed out loud at it? Disgusting. Now to educate you, at the ballot box come November next year, you assholes pushing this crap will be destroyed. Enjoy it.
Pushing what crap? I dont even know what you're talking about. Is this your new Benghazi? Somehow this is going to affect an election one year from now? Time to up your meds you seem to be getting amped up here. It's pretty funny though.

Pushing what crap? I dont even know what you're talking about. Is this your new Benghazi? Somehow this is going to affect an election one year from now? Time to up your meds you seem to be getting amped up here. It's pretty funny though.
The Benghazi toilet paper video still is playing on FOX.

He’s talking about the leftist school board that allowed a boy into a girls restroom - transgender policy - where raped a girl. The school board covered up the crime in order to hide the dangers of transgender policies and using the typical leftist treated the father of the victim as a domestic terrorist.

This has been all over the news for days, although it is possible that the leftist media you watch hasn’t covered it, and for the same reason - to hide the damage these leftist policies do. When you call it a conspiracy theory, all you are doing is screaming how ignorant you are or current events.

And it very well could affect the election three weeks from now - for Virginia Governor. The school where the transgender policy enabled a rape, and where the rape was hidden, is in Virginia.

Go Youngkin!

He’s talking about the leftist school board that allowed a boy into a girls restroom - transgender policy - where raped a girl. The school board covered up the crime in order to hide the dangers of transgender policies and using the typical leftist treated the father of the victim as a domestic terrorist.

This has been all over the news for days, although it is possible that the leftist media you watch hasn’t covered it, and for the same reason - to hide the damage these leftist policies do. When you call it a conspiracy theory, all you are doing is screaming how ignorant you are or current events.
It's pretty uncommon for a rape to make national news. What about the rapes that happen in regular bathrooms? I guess their rapes didnt matter as much to you.

And it very well could affect the election three weeks from now - for Virginia Governor. The school where the transgender policy enabled a rape, and where the rape was hidden, is in Virginia.

Go Youngkin!
Wow you're pretty sick cheering on the fact a rape might help elect your candidate. Immoral trash.

I'm guessing you've never even stepped foot in Virginia.

It's pretty uncommon for a rape to make national news. What about the rapes that happen in regular bathrooms? I guess their rapes didnt matter as much to you.
Typical leftist deflection.

1) This rape would not have occurred but for the leftist idiocy. Just because rapes occur in regular bathrooms doesn’t mean we should make it even EASIER to occur by letting boys into girls’ bathrooms.

2) Liberal policies, in addition to enabling the rape, allowed the school to cover it up and send the rapist to another school - where he assaulted another girl.

What you fail to get into your brain is that it isn’t just the rape that is the issue - it’s that the rapist was protected because he is one of the left’s protected minorities (like blacks, gays, illegal aliens - Jews, not so much), and that the father of the victim is the one being made out to be the criminal.

This case so well exemplifies the damage of liberal policies and the upside down world of leftists - where rapists are protected and the victim’s father is made out as a domestic terrorist.

Wow you're pretty sick cheering on the fact a rape might help elect your candidate. Immoral trash.

I'm guessing you've never even stepped foot in Virginia.
I’m not cheering on a rape! Typical leftist - attacking someone because she points out the danger of leftist policies.

And your guess about Virginia would be wrong. I’ve lived here long enough to see how leftists have taken over NoVa and brought their harmful policies with them.

If the right can't politicize it, it does get traction with them.
What do you call “getting traction”? When it comes out how disgusting and dangerous leftist policies are, we are supposed to be silent? And what if we are not? Are we now “domestic terrorists?”

The left is in panic mode because we are three weeks out from the election, and their contempt for parents and eagerness to cover up a rapist has come out.

Typical leftist deflection.

1) This rape would not have occurred but for the leftist idiocy. Just because rapes occur in regular bathrooms doesn’t mean we should make it even EASIER to occur by letting boys into girls’ bathrooms.

2) Liberal policies, in addition to enabling the rape, allowed the school to cover it up and send the rapist to another school - where he assaulted another girl.

What you fail to get into your brain is that it isn’t just the rape that is the issue - it’s that the rapist was protected because he is one of the left’s protected minorities (like blacks, gays, illegal aliens - Jews, not so much), and that the father of the victim is the one being made out to be the criminal.

This case so well exemplifies the damage of liberal policies and the upside down world of leftists - where rapists are protected and the victim’s father is made out as a domestic terrorist.
Typical wingnut bullshit.

Has texas governor abboot eliminated rape in state yet?

I’m not cheering on a rape! Typical leftist - attacking someone because she points out the danger of leftist policies.

And your guess about Virginia would be wrong. I’ve lived here long enough to see how leftists have taken over NoVa and brought their harmful policies with them.
Let me get this straight. YOu're questioning why someone doesnt know about a rape that happened in your state? LOL.

Anyway, I read up on it a little. First off, the father attacked the cops as this video shows Man tackled during Loudoun County board of education meeting. Also threatened the cops. Taken into custody for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, not for protesting school policy (it's actually state policy but whatever dummies are going to be dumb). Guess he didnt believe in law and order.

Secondly, the crime was reported the day it occurred. Student privacy rules prevent schools from releasing details. Hardly a cover-up. The student that committed the crime is expected to plead guilty. What exactly is the problem here?

Forum List

Back