Why Are Moderna Executives Dumping Their Stock?

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Results from Moderna’s Phase 1 human trial revealed the 100-mcg dose vaccine — which had a 100% side effect ratio after the second dose — is proceeding to Phase 3 trial assessment
  • Moderna has no legal rights to a key patent for its vaccine delivery system. Moderna sought to invalidate the patent for lipid nanotechnology owned by Arbutus Biopharma but lost the challenge at the end of July 2020
  • Executives at Moderna have cashed in stock options, raking in about $90 million in personal profits since January. Two Moderna executives have now sold off all of their stock holdings in the company, and its general counsel has sold nearly all of hers
  • AstraZeneca has temporarily halted its Phase 3 vaccine trials due to “a suspected serious and unexpected adverse reaction” in a British participant
  • AstraZeneca did not divulge the nature of the adverse reaction, but an anonymous source claims the trial participant was found to have transverse myelitis, an inflammatory condition that affects the spinal cord and is frequently triggered by viral infections
" The U.S. Health and Human Services' Operation Warp Speed has pledged to deliver 300 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by 2021,1 if not sooner.2 However, developing a safe and effective vaccine normally takes years and begins with animal studies. The COVID-19 vaccines are all being rushed straight into human clinical tests, forgoing lengthy animal trials altogether. "

You Progs feel free :)

Transverse Myelitis, Possible Adverse Reaction to COVID-19 ...
www.managedhealthcareexecutive.com › view › transv...

Sep 10, 2020 - The New York Times is reportingthis morning that in a statement to reporters yesterday an AstraZeneca spokesperson said the individual did not ...
Missing: vaers ‎| Must include: vaers

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System - Immunization Issue
www.immunizationinfo.org › issues › vaccine-safety

Feb 12, 2009 - For example, recently researchers followed up on VAERS reports such as transverse myelitis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (both illnesses of ...

Transverse myelitis and vaccines a multi ... - Vaccine Guide
vaccine.guide › adverse-reactions › demyelination › tra...

Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System. About the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System · HHS Funded VAERS Investigation ...

Package Insert - Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Virus ... - FDA
www.fda.gov › media › download

PDF
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact Merck. Sharp & Dohme ... 888-4231 or VAERS at 1-800-822-7967 or w ww.vaers.hhs.gov. ... transverse myelitis; febrile convulsions; afebrile convulsions or seizures; ataxia; polyneuritis;.
by RVV LIVE - ‎Related articles

Transverse myelitis and vaccines: A multi-analysis | Request ...
www.researchgate.net › publication › 38058813_Transve...

Jul 29, 2020 - We have disclosed 37 reported cases of transverse myelitis ... HBV-Vs are also the second most common vaccines reported to the VAERS [21].

7 Polio Vaccines | Adverse Events Associated with Childhood ...
www.nap.edu › read › chapter

Of the eight VAERS reports suggestive of vaccine-associated poliomyelitis, ... Another VAERS report of transverse myelitis was a duplicate of the case report ...

Adverse Events Following Immunization - BC Centre for ...
www.bccdc.ca › Documents › Epid › Part_5_AEFI

PDF
Encephalopathy/Encephalitis, Myelitis/Transverse Myelitis, ADEM and SSPE . ... The purpose of this document is to provide criteria for the reporting of adverse events, ... the bovine reassortant rotavirus vaccine in use in the USA in the VAERS ...

Transverse Myelitis and Autoimmunity - - Gold Law Firm
goldlawfirm.net › Uncategorized

It is a common side effect now with vaccines.

Jul 27, 2018 - Transverse Myelitis and Vaccine-Induced Autoimmunity ... a CDC/FDA vaccine adverse event reporting system (VAERS) study, 1985-2017.

Adverse Events Following Measles, Mumps, and Rubella ...
academic.oup.com › cid › article

Jan 30, 2015 - During this period, VAERS received 3175 US reports after MMR vaccine in ... disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)/transverse myelitis(TM), ...
by L Sukumaran - ‎2015 - ‎Cited by 47 - ‎Related articles

This is VAERS ID 200060 - Search Results from the VAERS ...
medalerts.org › vaersdb › findfield

Write-up: This report received from a health sister describes the occurrence of a transverse myelitis in a 28 year old male subject receiving hep B vaccine ...

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Results from Moderna’s Phase 1 human trial revealed the 100-mcg dose vaccine — which had a 100% side effect ratio after the second dose — is proceeding to Phase 3 trial assessment
  • Moderna has no legal rights to a key patent for its vaccine delivery system. Moderna sought to invalidate the patent for lipid nanotechnology owned by Arbutus Biopharma but lost the challenge at the end of July 2020
  • Executives at Moderna have cashed in stock options, raking in about $90 million in personal profits since January. Two Moderna executives have now sold off all of their stock holdings in the company, and its general counsel has sold nearly all of hers
  • AstraZeneca has temporarily halted its Phase 3 vaccine trials due to “a suspected serious and unexpected adverse reaction” in a British participant
  • AstraZeneca did not divulge the nature of the adverse reaction, but an anonymous source claims the trial participant was found to have transverse myelitis, an inflammatory condition that affects the spinal cord and is frequently triggered by viral infections
" The U.S. Health and Human Services' Operation Warp Speed has pledged to deliver 300 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by 2021,1 if not sooner.2 However, developing a safe and effective vaccine normally takes years and begins with animal studies. The COVID-19 vaccines are all being rushed straight into human clinical tests, forgoing lengthy animal trials altogether. "

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

The stock was priced at $69.26 when you posted this. Currently, in after hours trading, it's priced at $163.36, or a gain of 136%.

ANOTHER TRUMP TRIUMPH: ‘Absolutely remarkable’: No one who got Moderna’s vaccine in trial developed severe COVID-19.

Vaccines developed under Operation Warp Speed will be known as “the Trump shot!”

1606789440179.png

94% effective​

30,000-person efficacy trial: Only 11 people who received two doses of the vaccine developed COVID-19 symptoms after being infected with the pandemic coronavirus, versus 185 symptomatic cases in a placebo group. That is an efficacy of 94.1%, far above what many vaccine scientists were expecting just a few weeks ago.

More impressive still, Moderna’s candidate had 100% efficacy against severe disease. There were zero such COVID-19 cases among those vaccinated, but 30 in the placebo group.

Moderna’s vaccine against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, relies on a novel technology that uses messenger RNA (mRNA) to code for a protein called spike that studs the surface of the pathogen. In other words, your body codes a protein that is similar enough to COVID that your body forms the ability to attack it, even though there is no actual COVID in the vaccine. This is a groundbreaking approach that is expected to become widely used against all sorts of diseases. Remarkably, they developed the vaccine in just two days using computer algorithms. All the rest of the elapsed time has been proving the approach.

More than 7000 participants in the Moderna trial were over age 65 and more than 5000 were under 65 but had diseases putting them at a higher risk of severe COVID-19; the study also included more than 11,000 people from communities of color.

Moderna received $1 billion from Trump's Operation Warp Speed, but, prior to that, our dear Dolly Parton gifted a $1 million to get the project started.

1606789990887.png

"Praise the lord!" she told "Today" hosts Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager. "I'm just very grateful that this is happening, and if I had anything to do with it, that's great."

"I just felt so proud to have been part of that little seed money that will hopefully grow into something great and help to heal this world," she said. "I'm a very proud girl today to know I had anything at all to do with something that's going to help us through this crazy pandemic."

Moderna used all of the federal money to stage the clinical trials to ensure safety and effectiveness. Investors in May contributed another $1.3 billion to help the young company build facilities to produce its vaccine.

Moderna stresses that they want other COVID-19 vaccines to succeed as well. “The world needs several manufacturers to make it to the finish line to stop this awful pandemic,” their CEO says.

Moderna hopes to provide the U.S. government with 20 million doses by the end of the year.

From Dolly To America, coming out of 2020 and powering into a hopefully much brighter 2021.

Every time I try to make it on my own
Every time I try to stand, I start to fall
And all those lonely roads that I have traveled on
There was Jesus

When the life I built came crashing to the ground
When the friends I had were nowhere to be found
I couldn't see it then but I can see it now
There was Jesus

In the waiting, in the searching
In the healing, in the hurting
Like a blessing buried in the broken pieces
Every minute, every moment
Where I've been or where I'm going
Even when I didn't know it
Or couldn't see it
There was Jesus

For this man who needs amazing kind of grace (mm-hmm)
For forgiveness and a price I couldn't pay (mm-hmm, mm-hmm)
I'm not perfect so I thank God every day
There was Jesus
There was Jesus

Or couldn't see it

There was Jesus
On the mountains
In the valleys
There was Jesus
In the shadows
Of the alleys

There was Jesus
In the fire, in the flood
There was Jesus
Always is and always was, oh

No, I never walk alone
Never walk alone
You're always there

Or couldn't see it
There was Jesus

There was Jesus
There was Jesus
There was Jesus

Last edited:
STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Because they are ... " Ahem...following the science ".... financial science that is....hahaha.

JO

Forum List

Back