Two-year-old baby dies week after 2nd shot in COVID Pfizer trials, no cause given, CDC pulls report

Damn, how did I miss you stupid comment...everything that I posted months ago was and remains the facts but you still attempt to smear. You are sick.
Anything that criticizes the vaccines, you can count on Colin disputing it. He supports the establishment 100%.

I wonder how he will handle it when it all comes crashing down. I suspect as a good little Orwellian establishment loving toady, he’ll refuse to accept the truth.

WTF is wrong with you.................these vaccines came on and are being used as NOT fully tested. They are experimental....they are by defination experimental drugs that required a government waiver to keep their manufacturers from being sued because they are not fully tested and would likely kill people or cause other health issues.
Remember all the drug ads, and then the warnings of the possible side effects ? Haven't seen any ads like that when it comes to the jab yet. Odd.... Something's not right.

So your stance is that Covid vaccines are FDA approved? The drug companies making billions from these vaccines can be sued in cases of injury or death?

It was always about money with this vaccine worldwide tyranny. We are dealing with monsters here!

1642556410091.png

Remember all the drug ads, and then the warnings of the possible side effects ? Haven't seen any ads like that when it comes to the jab yet. Odd.... Something's not right.
OMG.....I would love to see a commercial for these drugs forcing them to list the already known side effects...

Forum List

Back