Why are Minorities Overrepresented in TANF Welfare?

Interesting article by a black man who supports Obama and the Dems, but recognizes their faults in truly representing the black community...their vote really is taken for granted, they have allowed it, and I don't see that changing.

?I'll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.? - Lyndon B. Johnson

I would be embarrassed to be a black man in today's society (if you want to call them men).

Really? I would argue black men are about the only "real" men left in western society. White guys are becoming a bunch of emasculated pussies.

More whites need to be on Welfare. We paid into it all these years, we might as well take advantage of it, there is no shame in milking the system anymore, we need to fleece it for everything it has. Hasidic Jews and Mormons already do it. Fundamentalist Mormons call it bleeding the beast. Lets bleed the beast and take advantage of the system before it goes down(which it will).

More whites need to be on Welfare. We paid into it all these years, we might as well take advantage of it, there is no shame in milking the system anymore, we need to fleece it for everything it has. Hasidic Jews and Mormons already do it. Fundamentalist Mormons call it bleeding the beast. Lets bleed the beast and take advantage of the system before it goes down(which it will).

You talk of cultural regression. There are those who are unashamed to go on welfare and there are those who are embarrassed by it. If you were to make more of the population unashamed you just took a prospering culture and sent them into cultural regression. Welfare is slavery, make no mistake about it.

You talk of cultural regression. There are those who are unashamed to go on welfare and there are those who are embarrassed by it. If you were to make more of the population unashamed you just took a prospering culture and sent them into cultural regression. Welfare is slavery, make no mistake about it.

Yes, many Whites are idiots. Instead of going on welfare(which they paid for) when they are unemployed, they bleed out slowly by spending their life savings to get by. This is happening today as we speak.

American "culture" is dead. We need to take what we can of the dead carcass.

Supposedly they created the foundations of all modern human societies and yet they are devoid of any of its characteristics.

Facts are funny things......It isn't the color that makes people poor it is the culture . The democrats have destroyed the black culture and are working on the Hispanic culture. Then there are the idiots like Tank that help them along by being just butt stupid. This problem took generations to happen it cant be fixed over night or over a year or hell even decades.

Facts are funny things......It isn't the color that makes people poor it is the culture . The democrats have destroyed the black culture and are working on the Hispanic culture. Then there are the idiots like Tank that help them along by being just butt stupid. This problem took generations to happen it cant be fixed over night or over a year or hell even decades.

I don't see why it can't be fixed over night. There are many successful black people that ran away from the democrats run plantation that are doing just fine. If they can do it in one generation away from poverty then so can everyone else.

I don't see why it can't be fixed over night. There are many successful black people that ran away from the democrats run plantation that are doing just fine. If they can do it in one generation away from poverty then so can everyone else.

It cant be fixed over night because you have to educate people out of stupid and we all know who runs the schools.

The reason blacks have realized a worse social situation since the end of Jim Crow is because they have been encouraged to reject the successful model of Western culture. .

You don't seem to understand American history very well.

And you have GOT to find something - anything - else to talk about than "culture" and "multiculturalism." Your every fucking post is a variation on the exact same thing over and over. Everyone understands that you think you have found some great insight. Time to move the needle on the fucking record already.

A population boom paid for by your tax dollars that wont add a shred of productivity to the United states. 25% was a crisis? That's less than the current white out of wedlock birth rate.

73 per cent of black babies are born outside marriage
53 per cent of Latino babies are born outside marriage
29 per cent of white babies are born outside marriage

Most children in U.S. born out of wedlock | Mail Online

I know it sounds crass, but this is why I no longer give a damn about minority violence. I hope they kill enough of each other to finally awaken a sense of moral outrage within themselves. Put them in prison, let the kill each other, it's all good.

I used to actually care about people who grow up in those kinds of households, but I can only care so much and I'm all out. Vermin simply need to be written off as statistics and you move on. The tax money that it takes to house and feed them is a whole other issue; insult to injury is what that is.

You know what Reagan said; if you want more of something, subsidize it. If you had a child out of wedlock before liberal welfare policies, you were out on your ass with only your "partner" and your family. It was a great incentive to keep the aspirin between the knees while you're out "clubbin'." Now, if you get pregnant out of wedlock the American taxpayer becomes your "baby daddy." Of course, you have no incentive to find the father because it is likely that he pays less than Uncle Sam.

WARNING EXPLICIT! (Swipe yo EBT!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII]Chapter Jackson - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

what was the black populations poverty rates BEFORE wealfare and AF?

yeap your a racist

I know it sounds crass, but this is why I no longer give a damn about minority violence. I hope they kill enough of each other to finally awaken a sense of moral outrage within themselves. Put them in prison, let the kill each other, it's all good.

I used to actually care about people who grow up in those kinds of households, but I can only care so much and I'm all out. Vermin simply need to be written off as statistics and you move on. The tax money that it takes to house and feed them is a whole other issue; insult to injury is what that is.

You know what Reagan said; if you want more of something, subsidize it. If you had a child out of wedlock before liberal welfare policies, you were out on your ass with only your "partner" and your family. It was a great incentive to keep the aspirin between the knees while you're out "clubbin'." Now, if you get pregnant out of wedlock the American taxpayer becomes your "baby daddy." Of course, you have no incentive to find the father because it is likely that he pays less than Uncle Sam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII]Chapter Jackson - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit) - YouTube[/ame]

yeap your a racist

Oh, I can answer that. Lower unemployment, lower single mother birth rates, and lower high school drop out rates! Not just lower, but, DRAMATICALLY LOWER!

Last edited:
The reason blacks have realized a worse social situation since the end of Jim Crow is because they have been encouraged to reject the successful model of Western culture. .

And you have GOT to find something - anything - else to talk about than "culture" and "multiculturalism." Your every fucking post is a variation on the exact same thing over and over. Everyone understands that you think you have found some great insight. Time to move the needle on the fucking record already.

He can start a topic on any subject he wants. Don't like it? Don't bother reading it.

yeap your a racist

The same as it is today, 16 trillion dollars later.

He can start a topic on any subject he wants. Don't like it? Don't bother reading it.

Not getting enough attention, precious? Gotta try and answer other people's posts for them? Don't let your other boyfriends find out you're after Publius now.

Forum List

Back