why are democrats directing the majority of their vitriol at Justice Thomas over the Roe V Wade ruling ?

Far be it from Rigby5 to ever post anything that is true or accurate.

But your definition of "Deist" is not accurate either.

I agree with you that the founders were in large deeply religious.

Franklin was indeed a Deist. Deists were not Atheists as you noted, but they held that the creator - God - created the universe and basically walked away. They held that Jesus was the path to Salvation, but the good works were the means, That rationality was the key to understanding and the revelation is a myth.

Deist can be whatever they want themselves to be, and by rejecting all existing denominations, they usually had a vastly more practical and scientific view of what god may be.
They mostly did NOT believe Jesus was any sort of "path to Salvation" and many did not even believe "Salvation" was possible or desirable.
But I agree that they did have the common belief in "good works" and that "rationality was the key to understanding and the revelation is a myth".

But most important of all is that the Founders did not ever disapprove of or try to criminalize abortion.

Wrong. Fully.

Not. It isn’t.

No. It doesn’t.

Nope.

Words have meaning. Your misuse of the word “treason” does not have meaning.

What an evil, retarded and unAmerican thing to say even if it’s just hyperbole.

Care to explain any rational for any opinions?
The problem with Dobbs as I clearly stated is that states ARE and HAVE always been controlled by religious denominations that have always abused individual rights, like with slavery.
How can you reconcile that without committing treason?
Allowing states to over ride individual preferences in private and very personal matters is a total draconian dictatorship.

Care to explain any rational for any opinions?
I provide as much as you did.
The problem with Dobbs as I clearly stated is that states ARE and HAVE always been controlled by religious denominations that have always abused individual rights, like with slavery.
That’s an opinion you’re entitled to hold and share. But, it’s absurd.
How can you reconcile that without committing treason?
A meaningless question. First things first. Get to know the meaning of the word “treason.”
Allowing states to over ride individual preferences in private and very personal matters is a total draconian dictatorship.
It’s not even remotely connected to any such thing.

An interesting side bar observation. States have laws prohibiting murder. You might argue that it’s basically a secular reiteration of one of the Ten Commandments. (How dare the state impose such religious things on we the free people? ) Your contention would be absurd, obviously.

Last edited:
Let me break it down for you chief, it's because he's the one trying to not only destroy women's constitutional right to Abortion. It's because he decided to put in his little wish list of other freedom's and rights he wants to abolish next.

It's not even complicated.
Women don’t have a Constitutional right to abortion. Abortion isn’t mentioned in the Constitution at all. It thus is a state issue.

Not at all.
Dobbs is in total violation of the 14th amendment, and essentially puts this country back to when slavery was legal, because state over ruled the federal constitution.
That clearly is treason and those offending justices should be hanging from lampposts.
hahahaha when you compare abortions to slavery you truly show how either racist you are or out of touch with reality

from prominent leftist celebrities to the leaders in the dem party and commentators on the msm the majority of anger over the SC decision on Roe V Wade is being directed at Clarence Thomas ? hes been vilified by everyone from Samuel Jackson ,Whoopi Goldberg , Hillary and Lightfoot ... and they all know that he wasnt the author of the recent Roe opinion ! Justice Alito not Thomas was the author of the majority opinion that was used to argue for the overturning Roe V Wade ! while i agree and applaud with the courts decision i find it strange that dems seem to be angrier at a black man [Thomas] that agreed with the opinion written by a white man Alito ! is this proof that dems absolutely abhor any black man that has independent thought that doesnt comply with there point of view more than they would dislike a white man that doesnt hold their views ? with the vicious attacks being leveled at Thomas it would seem so ...

Ginni Thomas got involved with trying to steal the election. That should automatically exclude Thomas.

Women don’t have a Constitutional right to abortion. Abortion isn’t mentioned in the Constitution at all. It thus is a state issue.
So, they don't have a right to health care, but men do?

No, it's not that complicated, you didn't say anything. You just prattled your racist bull shit and eventually stopped talking so we knew you were done
I did say something though, you don't agree with it- which is whatever because I don't honestly care about your opinion. I come here in my leisure time when I'm bored, i'm not obligated to respond to anything. But here I am, so I guess cookie for you. Somehow pointing out how only one of the Justices made a wishlist about other rights he'd like to snatch away is Racist now...Don't get me wrong, I'm very sure the other ones agree with him they just decided not to say it then.
But they did though, up until they overturned it- that's just the facts, it was interpreted that way and well they took that right away.

Clarence Thomas wants America to become a moral nation again. Libs can't stand that.

---Clarence Thomas says Supreme Court should reconsider contraception, gay marriage rulings---

What's immoral about being gay? Be careful how you answer? It's to your advantage that you don't. Just giving you a heads up.

Abortion is not a ‘constitutional right’. That’s what this decision is about.
What are these other alleged ‘freedoms and rights’ that Thomas opposes that you refer to?
Abortion is a health care right, just as all other health care rights we enjoy, irrespective of the Constitution.

In the days when the Catholic Church helped rule (Magna Carta) and kings listened to the Church (sigh... nostalgia.. even though I wasn't alive then) we didn't have all this vileness... this demonic stuff and again.. I don't care if people call me looney tunes or whatever but the problem w/ the dims is that they are demon possessed

kinda hard to deal w/ such people but..

Seriously, though... what more would a demon do to this country than an elite dim has already done or tried to do?

=
And what did the Dims do again?

" Scrotus Committed Sedition Says Pro Choice Republican "

* Out The Ass Talker *

Birth is required to become a citizen and by logically of course and induction , birth is required for equal protection .

A state does not have a legitimate interest in protecting a wright to life of a fetus that had not met a birth requirement to receive it .

Consequently , us 9th amendment follows and a state cannot whimsically interject itself into the private interest of individuals except for safety or security , where one or more individuals are disparaging the negative liberties of another which has constitutional protections , where negative liberties mean to be left alone - by non action - by other individuals or government .

Every citizen has legal standing to file an equal protection violation suit to go directly back to scrotus to have it read roe v wade again .

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: BWK
I did say something though, you don't agree with it- which is whatever because I don't honestly care about your opinion. I come here in my leisure time when I'm bored, i'm not obligated to respond to anything. But here I am, so I guess cookie for you. Somehow pointing out how only one of the Justices made a wishlist about other rights he'd like to snatch away is Racist now...Don't get me wrong, I'm very sure the other ones agree with him they just decided not to say it then.

But they did though, up until they overturned it- that's just the facts, it was interpreted that way and well they took that right away.
So one SCOTUS interpreted it one way, and this SCOTUS ruled that the earlier interpretation was incorrect. I agree with the latter decision. There is nothing in the Constitution that guarantees the right to abortion, and anything not delineated in the Constitution is decided on a state-by-state basis.

" Us 9th Amendments For Dummies Where Us 10th Is Excluded "

* Mindless Drivel From Non Enumerated Illiterates *

So one SCOTUS interpreted it one way, and this SCOTUS ruled that the earlier interpretation was incorrect. I agree with the latter decision. There is nothing in the Constitution that guarantees the right to abortion, and anything not delineated in the Constitution is decided on a state-by-state basis.
The dobbs decision is sedition , just as any other potentate that would have usurped us constitution , which would direct states to issue force against implementation of us law , that being against us 1st , 9th and 14th amendments .

while dems have criticized Alito on the matter Thomas has recieved the lions share of outrage by the apparently racist left .
Because black men are not allowed to oppose leftist ideology without facing serious consequences. Infact democrats will happily send their outrage mobs after you for non compliance.

GROWN ASS ADULTS dont murder babies, only lib coward scum do.
When was a "baby" in the womb a "baby?

Because black men are not allowed to oppose leftist ideology without facing serious consequences. Infact democrats will happily send their outrage mobs after you for non compliance.
Stupid and ignorant.

Forum List

Back