why are democrats directing the majority of their vitriol at Justice Thomas over the Roe V Wade ruling ?

" Anti-Federalist Anti-Statist Anti-Authoritarian Individualist "

* False Association Sew Perhaps Try Again *

Arrogant leftists tend to think their opinion is “fact,” so no surprise.
You are not engaging a leftist , as I am a pro choice republican whom does not take citizenship for granted ; hence , the shut up and salute the flag patriotism .

Leftist do not revere citizenship , which is clear from their policies to undermine its value and a primary reason they have ignored admonition for the a'priori , logically - of course , induction and deduction of a birth requirement for equal protection by us 14th amendment .

Your response is one of the many reasons I think it's time to divide this country into two countries instead: one side for the left and the other side for the right. The left is constantly trying to force their will on us and if we object, it's living in the past and being bigoted because we don't want our children being exposed to these abnormal behaviors in public. You continue to attack our children, continue to attack tradition, and you won't stop until our country looks like a circus freak show.

I hope more and more people on the right finally realize we are no longer the United States, and haven't been since the 70's and it's simply time to make plans on splitting up so we could at least save half of this country.
I have been and always will be a strong supporter of a UNITED states of AMERICA.

" Cowards Dare Not Play The Game Of Informed Consent "

* Excluded Us 10th State Interests Explained Ad Nausea *

"Right" you illiterate goon.

Abortion is not enumerated in the Constitution, hence

Amendment X​

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
Simple facts are that a legitimate Us 10th state interest in protecting a wright to life of zef is prohibited to the states by us 14th amendment , by virtue of a simple fact that a fetus has not met a birth requirement for equal protection to receive it .

The left leaders , legal advocates , politicians and fee press have been told ad-nausea and unless a supreme court justice is anything other than a seditious imbecile , blackmun's " Logically , of course " statement is clear and evident to anyone , " Logically, of course, a legitimate state interest in this area need not stand or fall on acceptance of the belief that life begins at conception or at some other point prior to live birth." .

The simple facts are that the pro-choice leadership is run by incompetent buffoons and none on the right or the left dare to provide informed consent to us public for a valid consensus , so keep blathering with deceit and censorship because this is obvious and clear to all informed of it .

US 9th
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.[7]

Last edited:
The only thing I no for a fact is that if men got pregnant WE would not be having this discussion.

Because black men are not allowed to oppose leftist ideology without facing serious consequences. Infact democrats will happily send their outrage mobs after you for non compliance.
Please explain how you know this, and were you got your information ?

" Making Individualism Abundantly Clear "

* Correcting Poor Diction And Constitutional Inconsistencies *

The only thing I no for a fact is that if men got pregnant WE would not be having this discussion.
The etymology of per son means countable by census and male .

Whatever the hell is the conservative movement , it wraps itself in the declaration of independence which states " all men are created equal " that surreptitiously implies women are not , and see us 19th amendment if needing to be convinced .

As such , by us 14th , any person may become a citizen and therefore , by etymology , women are not us citizens .

The us credo is e pluribus unum that is foundry for a republic that safeguards the negative liberties of individuals and the term per son should be replaced with individual .

from prominent leftist celebrities to the leaders in the dem party and commentators on the msm the majority of anger over the SC decision on Roe V Wade is being directed at Clarence Thomas ? hes been vilified by everyone from Samuel Jackson ,Whoopi Goldberg , Hillary and Lightfoot ... and they all know that he wasnt the author of the recent Roe opinion ! Justice Alito not Thomas was the author of the majority opinion that was used to argue for the overturning Roe V Wade ! while i agree and applaud with the courts decision i find it strange that dems seem to be angrier at a black man [Thomas] that agreed with the opinion written by a white man Alito ! is this proof that dems absolutely abhor any black man that has independent thought that doesnt comply with there point of view more than they would dislike a white man that doesnt hold their views ? with the vicious attacks being leveled at Thomas it would seem so ...

you should have stopped right there

where the strike-through starts

Well perhaps it is his gay rights/marriage is next proclamation....
yeh, they try so hard, don't they.. the libs.. to make everyone, just EVERYONE.. feel BAD because they support Thomas or some other conservative

Too bad so many half wits fall for it..

:rolleyes:

that site was unbelievable.. I had not heard about those pigs using the N word..

I've been trying to tell people that the libs are the most racist of all

Now I have confirmation.. (not that i needed any)
I remember the scene where a BLM protestor called a black cop the n word.

I did say something though, you don't agree with it- which is whatever because I don't honestly care about your opinion. I come here in my leisure time when I'm bored, i'm not obligated to respond to anything. But here I am, so I guess cookie for you. Somehow pointing out how only one of the Justices made a wishlist about other rights he'd like to snatch away is Racist now...Don't get me wrong, I'm very sure the other ones agree with him they just decided not to say it then.

But they did though, up until they overturned it- that's just the facts, it was interpreted that way and well they took that right away.

Another Democrat Party eight year old. I don't care, kaz! I don't care, bwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

I got it. You don't care. Now calm down

that site was unbelievable.. I had not heard about those pigs using the N word..

I've been trying to tell people that the libs are the most racist of all

Now I have confirmation.. (not that i needed any)

It's not considered racism by the left if one left the plantation. House N, Uncle Tom, N, are all acceptable according to the left.

yeh, they try so hard, don't they.. the libs.. to make everyone, just EVERYONE.. feel BAD because they support Thomas or some other conservative

Too bad so many half wits fall for it..

:rolleyes:

Your support really doesn't matter. It isn't like we vote on justices. We do vote on those who confirm them, however, and it looks like the dems are going to be running the show for two more years at least.

" Making Individualism Abundantly Clear "

* Correcting Poor Diction And Constitutional Inconsistencies *

The etymology of per son means countable by census and male .

Whatever the hell is the conservative movement , it wraps itself in the declaration of independence which states " all men are created equal " that surreptitiously implies women are not , and see us 19th amendment if needing to be convinced .

As such , by us 14th , any person may become a citizen and therefore , by etymology , women are not us citizens .

The us credo is e pluribus unum that is foundry for a republic that safeguards the negative liberties of individuals and the term per son should be replaced with individual .

No truth at all to that, but it is amusing.

Did you make it up or see it somewhere?

History and Etymology for person

Middle English, from Anglo-French persone, from Latin persona actor's mask, character in a play, person, probably from Etruscan phersu mask, from Greek prosōpa, plural of prosōpon face, mask — more at PROSOPOPOEIA

" Cowards Dare Not Play The Game Of Informed Consent "

* Excluded Us 10th State Interests Explained Ad Nausea *

Simple facts are that a legitimate Us 10th state interest in protecting a wright to life of zef is prohibited to the states by us 14th amendment , by virtue of a simple fact that a fetus has not met a birth requirement for equal protection to receive it .

The left leaders , legal advocates , politicians and fee press have been told ad-nausea and unless a supreme court justice is anything other than a seditious imbecile , blackmun's " Logically , of course " statement is clear and evident to anyone , " Logically, of course, a legitimate state interest in this area need not stand or fall on acceptance of the belief that life begins at conception or at some other point prior to live birth." .

The simple facts are that the pro-choice leadership is run by incompetent buffoons and none on the right or the left dare to provide informed consent to us public for a valid consensus , so keep blathering with deceit and censorship because this is obvious and clear to all informed of it .

US 9th
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.[7]

"Right to life," idiot.

The 14th says nothing about what constitutes "life."

But of course that isn't the question. The Burger court violated the United States Constitution by crafting law. The court is not empowered to create law.

What Dobbs did is return the question to the people.

This is called "democracy."

The Abortion Industrial Complex melts down over democracy. because democracy is a danger to democracy.

Forum List

Back