why are democrats directing the majority of their vitriol at Justice Thomas over the Roe V Wade ruling ?

Simple facts are that a legitimate Us 10th state interest in protecting a wright to life of zef is prohibited to the states by us 14th amendment , by virtue of a simple fact that a fetus has not met a birth requirement for equal protection to receive it .
And YOU cannot spell

Then there's the fact that "Us 10th state interest" makes absolutely NO sense

"Right to life," idiot.

The 14th says nothing about what constitutes "life."

But of course that isn't the question. The Burger court violated the United States Constitution by crafting law. The court is not empowered to create law.

What Dobbs did is return the question to the people.

This is called "democracy."

The Abortion Industrial Complex melts down over democracy. because democracy is a danger to democracy.
agreed :)

FRUITS AND VEGATABLES ARE NOW JUNK FOOD????????????????????

Who said junk food? I said crap kids don't want to eat. Schools repeatedly reported kids throwing away most of their lunch; bringing snacks to school to put in their lockers; running to Burger King after school or whatever nearest restaurant was around.

You can't force people to eat what you desire them to eat.

Well it is true don't watch much propaganda laden TV. Distorts your mind watching FOX OR MSMCB ONLY gives one sided view point. Like more diverse & view points from many different takes on a situation. not just Hate hate hate.

Our media is this: Fox on the right and every other news outlet on the left. OAN is right but not many watch it.

Wrong.
Individual rights are not at all created by or even remotely listed in the Constitution.
The founders clearly said they were infinite, could not be listed, and should not be pretended to be created, since then they could just as arbitrarily be rescinded.

There most certainly IS a right to privacy, and it has been constitutionally protected ever since the 14th amendment.
You are totally and completely wrong.
If there were no legal right to privacy, then there would be no need for search warrants, you could rip the clothes off women on the street, etc.
Warrants are listed in the Constitution. Ripping women's clothes off is assault.

I did say something though, you don't agree with it- which is whatever because I don't honestly care about your opinion. I come here in my leisure time when I'm bored, i'm not obligated to respond to anything. But here I am, so I guess cookie for you. Somehow pointing out how only one of the Justices made a wishlist about other rights he'd like to snatch away is Racist now...Don't get me wrong, I'm very sure the other ones agree with him they just decided not to say it then.

But they did though, up until they overturned it- that's just the facts, it was interpreted that way and well they took that right away.

That's not even close to what he said. Read his concurring opinion in Hobbs.

" Us 9th Amendments For Dummies Where Us 10th Is Excluded "

* Mindless Drivel From Non Enumerated Illiterates *

The dobbs decision is sedition , just as any other potentate that would have usurped us constitution , which would direct states to issue force against implementation of us law , that being against us 1st , 9th and 14th amendments .

Mindless drivel n your part that has no basis in reality.

* Sedition Against Us 1st If You Do Not Want One Do Not Have One *

The violation of us 1st amendment is that a state is not interested in when life begins , or even whether life exists at all in the case of capital punishment where a wright to life has been removed , albeit by due process with a necessary contingency that one has removed a wright to life of another , rather a state is interested in whether a wright to life exists .

That is , arguing that a state is interested in when life begins or whether a life exists is a religious claim that violates the establishment clause by prohibiting the free expression thereof by those who reason otherwise .

As a fetus has not met a birth requirement for equal protection , a state interest by us 10th amendment is excluded and equal protection of negative liberty by us 9th prevails .

Have you ever tried to tell your husband what to do?

Your spelling sucks ass! When do you get promoted to middle school?

Last edited:
" State Interests Excluded Based On Birth Requirement For Equal Protection "

* Traitors To Us Republic Promoting Sedition By Jurisprudence *

"Right to life," idiot.
The 14th says nothing about what constitutes "life."
But of course that isn't the question. The Burger court violated the United States Constitution by crafting law. The court is not empowered to create law.
What Dobbs did is return the question to the people.
This is called "democracy."
The Abortion Industrial Complex melts down over democracy. because democracy is a danger to democracy.
Dobbs is idiocy and sedition that directs that states may issue force against implementation of us 1st , 9th and 14th amendments and they should be charged .

A state is comprised of citizens on whose behalf its interests lay , and birth is required for citizenship and concomitantly for the instantiation of its constitutional protections , wherefore birth is required for equal protection .

As such a state interest is excluded in protecting a wright to life of a zygote , embryo or fetus that has not met a birth requirement to received equal protections that would include a wright to life .

A state is not interested in when life begins , or whether life exists at all , in the case of capital punishment , where a wright to life has been removed , albeit by due process , with a necessary contingency that the wright to life of another was removed - double entendre , wherefore a state interest is in whether a wright to life exists and a zygote , embryo or fetus has not met a birth requirement to receive one .

* Republicanism Of Individualism And Citizenship *

Negative liberties are protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties are endowments , dependence and collectivism .

US credo is e pluribus unum that is ethos for foundry of a republic aspiring towards individualism .

Populism for democracy against individualism is tyranny by majority .

Us 9th amendment assures that states cannot whimsically interject themselves into private issues and can only do so based on safety and security where one or more individuals is violating the negative liberties of one or more other individuals , all of who are entitled to equal protections of law , of which a zygote , embryo or fetus is not included .

A zef is private property of the mother and any supposed offenses against the zef are in fact offenses against the mother for which appropriate penalties may be applied .

Forum List

Back