Why are Americans being forced to accept Electric Cars and renewable Energy?

52ndStreet

VIP Member
Reaction score
t seems that we are being forced to accept Electric cars and renewable energy.? by Democrats. I don't want an electric car, and I don't accept renewable energy sources. Your thoughts. The Democratic elites keep pushing these two ideas.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
t seems that we are being forced to accept Electric cars and renewable energy.? by Democrats. I don't want an electric car, and I don't accept renewable energy sources. Your thoughts. The Democratic elites keep pushing these two ideas.
You aren't forced to do squat.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Why?

{ Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium is an important Chinese lithium producer that investors should be watching. The company is China’s largest lithium compound producer, and is one of the world’s largest lithium metals producers in terms of production capacity. }

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Bullshit, you mindless Nazi.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

You're not being forced to accept anything. The Model T Ford has been out of production for what, about a century? Yet you could still buy and drive one if you WANTED to. In fact, you could still buy a horse and carriage if you wanted. Gas cars will not go away for a very long time.

Same with renewable energy. Where do you get your energy now? Do you even know? Coal? Hydro? Nuclear? If/when your utility starts adding on more and more wind and solar or whatever else, it'll all still be fed into the TVA grid and come out as the same 110VAC at your wall plug as now.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sorry? You can't go out and buy a gas car?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

2035 and they are outlawed.

We must ensure the dominance of China.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
There's no justification for Tesla stock be 800 dollars a share
They're that much more than the automobile's stocks combined

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score

2035 and they are outlawed.

We must ensure the dominance of China.
No they aren't. A couple states have crowed about it. Can you go out and buy one? Not only one you can buy thousands so no one is banned from buying anything.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It will be like Carter's 55mph speed limit.
It will piss off everyone until the Dems have to back down or lose House and Senate seats.
BTW, electric cars are too expensive for a lot of people.
People will hang on to their gas cars and drive them for 20 years.

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are many illegal hookups in parts of cities. There are many fires. What happens when people use illegal hookups on these cars?

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A bunch of unhealthy people with blue or orange hair lay down in the road screaming about the end of the world. They call themselves enlightened and the dipshits in the DNC and MSM agree. A dipshit with an idea is a dangerous thing. So they find a gullible political hack and make him-her their stooge. That's where AOC and Biden come in. But the screamers are easy marks so the dynamic duo start kissing ass and voila, instant voters for the promise of magic, clean power. That's how we got here. Forget about the living happily ever after part.

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Reaction score
same reason you were forced to get a DVD player, then a blu-ray player. things improve.

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is really bad is that a lot of poor people, white, black and brown cant afford the all electric cars but drive around in the old gas guzzlers. Unless the electric car companies "give" away cars, then those who cant afford them will be really pissed when forced to walk or ride a bike...

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Conservatives threw the same fits about light bulbs

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damned liberals are making me buy lightbulbs I don’t want

1614379812030.jpeg

Most reactions - Past 7 days