Why an atheist

Not anymore, thanks to superior, secular morality. 2000+ years of the Bible...and we had to wait until the 18th century to end that practice in western countries. Surely you see that the iron age mythology does not deserve the credit for that. In fact, it was squashed IN SPITE of the mythology.
Then the 20th century, how did science stop hitler, mao. and stalin?

Then the 20th century, how did science stop hitler, mao. and stalin?
Why would it be incumbent upon science to do that? No science book makes claims to be a moral guide. Science merely informs us with facts about the universe. Your iron age mythology makes claims of being a moral guide. You seem very confused, at this point. Not trying to be rude... But that was a very odd conflation.

Last edited:
Why would it be incumbent upon science to do that? No science book makes claims to be a moral guide. Science merely informs us with facts about the universe. Your iron age mythology makes claims of being a moral guide. You seem very confused, at this point. Not trying to be rude... But that was a very odd conflation.
Don't switch it like that. You said science ce stopped the which burners and we all had our morality improved sue to science. So those 3 were after science made an impact, so you had 3 leaders and tons of people in.power that did THE worst human atrocities recorded.......so if science didn't fix it.....how did that happen?

Don't switch it like that. You said science ce stopped the which burners and we all had our morality improved sue to science.
No I didn't. I said better, secular morality did that. Classical liberalism, Hellenistic and Aristotelean thought, secular government, all informed by the scientific enlightenment. Clear?

Better philosophy and better morality slowly replacing our first and worst attempts at both, which includes the books of iron age Abrahamic mythology.

Don't switch it like that. You said science ce stopped the which burners and we all had our morality improved sue to science. So those 3 were after science made an impact, so you had 3 leaders and tons of people in.power that did THE worst human atrocities recorded.......so if science didn't fix it.....how did that happen?
Facts about the universe as we see it. Everything changed when humanity fell.
Genesis 1:17“And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,”
King James Version (KJV). Set, in Genisis 1:17 will not make neutron stars, meteors, and nebula. Elements that we see now, are not what they were then. That is why elements melt in Christ's light, when Jesus shines with power and great glory. Elements are made to be what they were, before sin. That is a part of what no eye hath seen.

Last edited:
Because, quite frankly, listening to the religious feebly attempt to rationalize their existence after scientific inquiry brings each new and greater understanding to the fore is boring.

One of the things I ♥ of an afterlife is being with the Creator and living with Him forever. I don't want to be without Him.

OIP.0L8ySNniSgCVzC5a9b2xfAHaKV

So why atheism? I think atheists want the suffering as proof.

Because, quite frankly, listening to the religious feebly attempt to rationalize their existence after scientific inquiry brings each new and greater understanding to the fore is boring.
Liars say a boom started everything. How can set in Genisis 1:17 be a boom? The church, which is a den of theives, being a money making buissness, and that is all. The church teaches others to be the same. The church does not know their book, thus cannot teach anyone about their book. Science did not exist before death. Jesus is life. He came that we may have life. Life is not in the church.

Must suck to be you, knowing when you die, you are only worm food.. Of course if there is a God, then there must be a Lucifer, not knowing could be an eternity that you might not like.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (crossroad.to)

I dont believe in religion because that was made by man to control man, but when i saw 3 of my children, those gifts from God, were miracles...
You are making God to have a bad case of Schizophrenia, saying I love you, and then suffer forever, taking pleasure in it. Don't you know your own book? God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. The soul that sins it shall die. That is not suffering forever. A den of theives, wanting to make a thing that God did not make, will not know Scripture, making people to deserve death, twice as much as they that claim to know scripture. That is what being twice the children of hell means. Matthew 23:15 15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Jesus would have remained in hell had Jesus sinned. Jesus would have remained in the tomb. All of the lost will become a part of the earth. Malachi 4:3 “And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.” King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:
You are making God to have a bad case of Schizophrenia, saying I love you, and then suffer forever, taking pleasure in it. Don't you know your own book? God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. The soul that sins it shall die. That is not suffering forever. A den of theives, wanting to make a thing that God did not make, will not know Scripture, making people to deserve death, twice as much as they that claim to know scripture. That is what being twice the children of hell means. Matthew 23:15 15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. Jesus would have remained in hell had Jesus sinned. Jesus would have remained in the tomb. All of the lost will become a part of the earth. Malachi 4:3 “And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.” King James Version (KJV)
God put us down on this Earth to be good and kind to all mankind. When the Progressives Marxists have done nothing but steal, lie and murder of us, being that i believe in God, i also believe in the Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth. I am old school bible.

God put us down on this Earth to be good and kind to all mankind. When the Progressives Marxists have done nothing but steal, lie and murder of us, being that i believe in God, i also believe in the Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth. I am old school bible.
Jesus did not teach eye for eye.. The Left and so called progressive's would not have been the way they are had they beheld the Master. People who suck the Phallic member of a dog, or have sex with them, or let them ejaculate on their member, have not been loved. People like to say pedophile, being a harsh word, wanting them to be harmed. That is not love. The church contradicts themselves. Money keeps gifting from happening, contradicting God's character through us. It is, get money, to heck with with the person who has it. Would Progressives, and Marxists be the way they are, had Jesus been their teacher? That is the question you need to ask yourself.

Jesus did not teach eye for eye.. The Left and so called progressive's would not have been the way they are had they beheld the Master. People who suck the Phallic member of a dog, or have sex with them, or let them ejaculate on their member, have not been loved. People like to say pedophile, being a harsh word, wanting them to be harmed. That is not love. The church contradicts themselves. Money keeps gifting from happening, contradicting God's character through us. It is, get money, to heck with with the person who has it. Would Progressives, and Marxists be the way they are, had Jesus been their teacher? That is the question you need to ask yourself.
And your point is? I am a veteran, i learned that if someone across the field is shooting at me, i am to shoot back and kill that person if i have to. If some moron wants to bring harm to me or my family i will not hesitate to send that person to Lucifer and let him deal with the asshole. Really quite simple, as actions have consequences...

Oh and as for Marxist and Jesus....It was the Marxist who got rid of Jesus in public schools and almost every else.. No i dont think Jesus would of survived in todays Marxist world, but be shot in the head, like so many good people who spoke out against the Fascist/Marxists.

And your point is? I am a veteran, i learned that if someone across the field is shooting at me, i am to shoot back and kill that person if i have to. If some moron wants to bring harm to me or my family i will not hesitate to send that person to Lucifer and let him deal with the asshole. Really quite simple, as actions have consequences...

Oh and as for Marxist and Jesus....It was the Marxist who got rid of Jesus in public schools and almost every else.. No i dont think Jesus would of survived in todays Marxist world, but be shot in the head, like so many good people who spoke out against the Fascist/Marxists.
The church made people to do what Jesus did not do, thinking about what Pontious Pilate said. What is truth? The question hovered over the heads of people for nearly 2000 years. That is why war occurred. Jesus has a kingdom that is not of this world. That is why Jesus did not fight. People would not have been fighting each other, had people seen what Jesus said, rather than what Pontious Pilate said. People would not have been piercing people with bullets, had the word "set" be seen in Genisis 1:17, KJV. "Set" is not bang. Guns go bang. People think: I am like God, when I shoot a gun that goes bang. The blind church made people to do that.

The church made people to do what Jesus did not do, thinking about what Pontious Pilate said. What is truth? The question hovered over the heads of people for nearly 2000 years. That is why war occurred. Jesus has a kingdom that is not of this world. That is why Jesus did not fight. People would not have been fighting each other, had people seen what Jesus said, rather than what Pontious Pilate said. People would not have been piercing people with bullets, had the word "set" be seen in Genisis 1:17, KJV. "Set" is not bang. Guns go bang. People think: I am like God, when I shoot a gun that goes bang. The blind church made people to do that. Jesus was good to people. People representing Jesus did not do good to people, taking Christs name in vain. That is why Marxist people did what they did. Fake Christens brought money, condeming laws, and jails. Satan conceptualized jails. Money came from Satan's mind. Satan in the church lies about what satan looks like visually seen. Satan is dressed in gold and gems that are not affected by sin. It is blasphamy to put the God's name on money. Lose your life for my sake, keep it. Save your life. Lose it. Things are the opposite to what you think.

The church made people to do what Jesus did not do, thinking about what Pontious Pilate said. What is truth? The question hovered over the heads of people for nearly 2000 years. That is why war occurred. Jesus has a kingdom that is not of this world. That is why Jesus did not fight. People would not have been fighting each other, had people seen what Jesus said, rather than what Pontious Pilate said. People would not have been piercing people with bullets, had the word "set" be seen in Genisis 1:17, KJV. "Set" is not bang. Guns go bang. People think: I am like God, when I shoot a gun that goes bang. The blind church made people to do that.
There are three types of people in the world today.

The future victim of a gun crime.
The victim of a gun crime.
Someone who legally carries a weapon to put down the illegal gun crime.

Which one are you?

Science is, because death is. Science cannot reverse death. Science cannot stop a sun from consuming itself. How then can science save us? The kind Jesus through us, saves us.

One of the things I ♥ of an afterlife is being with the Creator and living with Him forever. I don't want to be without Him.

OIP.0L8ySNniSgCVzC5a9b2xfAHaKV

So why atheism? I think atheists want the suffering as proof.
The Creator is kind and forgiving. All good things are in him, needing to be in us. The Creator will not say financial ruin, through a person. The devil is moaning through a person. The Devil made money through people. Can you hear that being? The Creator is not panicking saying climate change. This is not his world.

I am an Atheist, because faith doesn't establish anything.

I don't have his phone number, e-mail or even vapors from this made up being who is believed to have created the king of hate and war, the tree of knowledge that is forbidden to eat from and do nothing for thousands of years while human have wars, pestilence and misery, with no end in sight, what a god!

Since there is no evidence that one of the made up gods are real, I don't waste my time worrying about it.

It feels so good to be a freethinking being, not beholden to politics, ideology and faith, what a life it is to be free of the useless made up crap!

Now the predictable replies will come storming in..... :cool:
Listen to how you talk. A transformation will take place when the Creator is allowed to come into your mind. That Creator will not say Financial ruin. The Creator did not invent money. The Creator will not say Climate change. This is not his kingdom. Visualize what Jesus would say. Visualize what the Adversary would say, and why.

Biden is saying this. I need to get the bean bag through the ring. Biden will be white, had Biden not get the bean bag, into that ring. Biden will be black when he gets the bean bag into that ring. Biden is playing silly games. Replace ain't, with, will not. They are the same. It does not matter had he miss or not. All of us are humans. Biden's anxiety level is through the roof, worrying about missing the ring. Biden will moan saying, I am white, had he miss the ring. You are white, Biden. Biden is sending a subluminal message making people think that they are not good, had they be white.

Last edited:
No I didn't. I said better, secular morality did that. Classical liberalism, Hellenistic and Aristotelean thought, secular government, all informed by the scientific enlightenment. Clear?

Better philosophy and better morality slowly replacing our first and worst attempts at both, which includes the books of iron age Abrahamic mythology.
What the hell is better secular morality? Again, if you trust humans to make the right decisions, you're an idiot. Without God, there is no mercy, there is no right and wrong, it's just whatever you want, it's hedonism.......it's not a good thing.
Humans have made lots of killing legal, less than 100 years ago we had Nazis killing jews, gypsies, and the people that helped them. Commies were intentionally starving people to death......all based on politics.........and I didn't see The people doing it get arrested or even condemned by their leaders.......hmmmmmm..........why would that be?

Forum List

Back