What is wrong with the people of Austin, Texas? Why are they so damned unattractive?

I'm sure UT has its share of attractive girls. I don't want to be the creepy sixty year old checking out 18 year olds. I'm sure in that Democrat city, they girls are used to it. Or not. I don't know if the men of Austin have any interest in women at all. I saw couple, but none of them seemed happy to be in each other's company.

I'm not talking just about white emo kids, I mean people of all races, Indian (dot), Asian, black, Hispanic, and all ages, just looking miserable all the time.

Probably. They have at least one great poker room. So great that I didn't both to check out the others that trip. Best players I've played with, except on room in Houston By best, I mean easiest fish to clean.

I was going to spend some of their money at Eddie V's, which is one of the few high-end restaurants with a lot of menu options, including crab cakes which are my wife's favorite. But I didn't really want to pay top dollar to be served by people with that Austin attitude.
Dude, just go to Waco and try to jackoff at the local nursing home.

Forum List

Back