Whose going to pay for that wall?

How is wanting to keep out the illegals that shouldn't be here any of those things?

Border security is important, but fences can be tunneled under, climbed over, gone around and vandalized. Face it, the wall will not be paid for by Mexico, and I, for one, don't won't my tax dollars spent on a foolish promise by Trump.

Our nation has myriad problems, and we have an incompetent President, incompetent leadership in the Congress, and 3-5% of our population, the Neo Nazis, neo fascists and skin heads, creating chaos.

As a nation we are starved of leadership, and the longer the nation tolerates the do-nothing Congress and a know-nothing President we will remain on the road to becoming a banana republic. Someone needs to take charge, and the only one on the horizon who may have the skills to do so is the Sect. of State.

We finally have leadership after 8 years of having a social experiment for a President where idiots like you voted to make yourself feel better for electing a black guy. In the end, all we had was another black family living in government housing and a warm feeling for all you guilt ridden morons.
Drumpf is a retarded monkey who got elected because no one really wanted to vote for Hillary. Dude has the lowest approval rating in history. He is a leader of you inbred monkeys but no one.....and I do mean no one else thinks he is a leader.

President Trump crushed 16 high level republicans in the primaries and then defeated Hillary, despite her lifetime of resume building, and support by the Political Class of both parties, and the media.

He did it in a way that the entire pundit industry thought was impossible, right up to the last day.

ONly a deluded ass would try to deny that he is brilliant.

They know he is. They cry and whine because someone that hasn't been an insider was able to do what insiders couldn't do. Lindsey Graham dropped out BEFORE the primary in his State because he couldn't poll 1/2 of 1% in his own State.

In your world, the one eyed man is king. In my world, our vision is clear and well focused, thus, we know Trump is an empty suit.

Trump’s ‘wall’ is the perfect symbol of the right’s ignorance, stupidity, fear, bigotry, and hate.

How is wanting to keep out the illegals that shouldn't be here any of those things?

Border security is important, but fences can be tunneled under, climbed over, gone around and vandalized. Face it, the wall will not be paid for by Mexico, and I, for one, don't won't my tax dollars spent on a foolish promise by Trump.

Our nation has myriad problems, and we have an incompetent President, incompetent leadership in the Congress, and 3-5% of our population, the Neo Nazis, neo fascists and skin heads, creating chaos.

As a nation we are starved of leadership, and the longer the nation tolerates the do-nothing Congress and a know-nothing President we will remain on the road to becoming a banana republic. Someone needs to take charge, and the only one on the horizon who may have the skills to do so is the Sect. of State.

We finally have leadership after 8 years of having a social experiment for a President where idiots like you voted to make yourself feel better for electing a black guy. In the end, all we had was another black family living in government housing and a warm feeling for all you guilt ridden morons.
Drumpf is a retarded monkey who got elected because no one really wanted to vote for Hillary. Dude has the lowest approval rating in history. He is a leader of you inbred monkeys but no one.....and I do mean no one else thinks he is a leader.

Agreed: Empty Suit: "an ineffectual executive; a prominent person regarded as lacking substance, personality, or ability.

One NL agreeing with another one.

President Trump crushed 16 high level republicans in the primaries and then defeated Hillary, despite her lifetime of resume building, and support by the Political Class of both parties, and the media.

He did it in a way that the entire pundit industry thought was impossible, right up to the last day.

They know he is. They cry and whine because someone that hasn't been an insider was able to do what insiders couldn't do. Lindsey Graham dropped out BEFORE the primary in his State because he couldn't poll 1/2 of 1% in his own State.

In your world, the one eyed man is king. In my world, our vision is clear and well focused, thus, we know Trump is an empty suit.

You call choosing someone for President because he's black as well focused? I guess you could say that since that was your intention.

Donnie-boy, the wimp, won against 16 Republican Gutless Wonders who were shitting in their pants rather than stand up to the Orange Draft-Dodging loud-mouth.

He won against Hillary because she was, hands down, the worst possible candidate the Dems could have run. She was probably the worst candidate in U.S. political history. And likely the worst candidate the world has ever seen.

The DNC is, or at least was, rotten and corrupt to it's core — thanks in large part to the sleaze of Bill and Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman-Shitz. Thanks to DNC slime and corruption, the Orange Maggot was made a gift of the presidency. It was ONLY Democratic incompetence that made it possible for trump to screw up the country by slithering into the Oval Office.

trump isn't brilliant. He's nothing more than a greedy coward and a world-class asshole.

Critics are correct: trump is a limp dick. A small Orange Disgusting limp dick. A Small Orange Disgusting and Incompetent limp dick. Well, you get the idea....

LOL

Your laughter is a pathetic dodge. My point stands.

My point still stands. Drumpf is a retarded orange monkey that duped his band of illiterates.

LOL

My point still stands. Drumpf is a retarded orange monkey that duped his band of illiterates.

LOL

No one was laughing. That was all in that object you call a head. Your point never stood nor will it without reconstructive surgery and mass hypnosis. You clowns bought Drumpfs rally cry hook line and sinker. Now youre going to pay for a wall that doesnt stand a chance of working instead of mexico paying for it like the retarded monkey promised you.

Forum List

Back