Whose going to pay for that wall?

Trump’s ‘wall’ is the perfect symbol of the right’s ignorance, stupidity, fear, bigotry, and hate.

How is wanting to keep out the illegals that shouldn't be here any of those things?

Border security is important, but fences can be tunneled under, climbed over, gone around and vandalized. Face it, the wall will not be paid for by Mexico, and I, for one, don't won't my tax dollars spent on a foolish promise by Trump.

Our nation has myriad problems, and we have an incompetent President, incompetent leadership in the Congress, and 3-5% of our population, the Neo Nazis, neo fascists and skin heads, creating chaos.

As a nation we are starved of leadership, and the longer the nation tolerates the do-nothing Congress and a know-nothing President we will remain on the road to becoming a banana republic. Someone needs to take charge, and the only one on the horizon who may have the skills to do so is the Sect. of State.

We finally have leadership after 8 years of having a social experiment for a President where idiots like you voted to make yourself feel better for electing a black guy. In the end, all we had was another black family living in government housing and a warm feeling for all you guilt ridden morons.

Border security is important, but fences can be tunneled under, climbed over, gone around and vandalized. Face it, the wall will not be paid for by Mexico, and I, for one, don't won't my tax dollars spent on a foolish promise by Trump.

Our nation has myriad problems, and we have an incompetent President, incompetent leadership in the Congress, and 3-5% of our population, the Neo Nazis, neo fascists and skin heads, creating chaos.

As a nation we are starved of leadership, and the longer the nation tolerates the do-nothing Congress and a know-nothing President we will remain on the road to becoming a banana republic. Someone needs to take charge, and the only one on the horizon who may have the skills to do so is the Sect. of State.

Bullshit.

If your meat puppet faggot proposed an invisible force field that would let endangered species migrate through it but keep all non-citizens out at a cost of trillions of dollars bed wetting zealots like you would call it brilliant.

Eat shit and choke on it.

Thanks so much for sharing. Your ignorance is most enlightening.

Trump’s ‘wall’ is the perfect symbol of the right’s ignorance, stupidity, fear, bigotry, and hate.

How is wanting to keep out the illegals that shouldn't be here any of those things?

We finally have leadership after 8 years of having a social experiment for a President where idiots like you voted to make yourself feel better for electing a black guy. In the end, all we had was another black family living in government housing and a warm feeling for all you guilt ridden morons.

Thank you for your ignorance and racism, while it is insipid and not relevant to any of the issues which face our country today, it is always appreciated when you verify how foolish and hateful you and other deplorable jerks are.

Thank you for your ignorance and racism, while it is insipid and not relevant to any of the issues which face our country today, it is always appreciated when you verify how foolish and hateful you and other deplorable jerks are.

Never knew telling the truth was racist.

Pucker up to the black ass, boy.

In my most honest and sincere way, you are truly deplorable and clearly not very bright. Sad for you.

In my most honest and sincere way, you are truly deplorable and clearly not very bright. Sad for you.

You're neither honest nor sincere.

I'm bright since I'm white. What's not bright is the ass you kiss and that's sad.

poor babies , so you may be paying MORE for your mex made tortillas and mex grown lettuce eh Monk . Solution is , don't but mex lettuce or tortillas Monk .
You've just proven to the world that you're a hopeless dumb-ass.

buy AMERICAN made 'flatbread' and American grown lettuce and you will avoid the tariff's and possibility of 'mexican' poop and its poop disease on the lettuce thats imported from mexico Monk .

buy AMERICAN made 'flatbread' and American grown lettuce and you will avoid the tariff's and possibility of 'mexican' poop and its poop disease on the lettuce thats imported from mexico Monk .
What you ought to be worried about is the fact that you have poop for brains.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- my brains work fine , my brains and million of Americans with brains similar to mine elected a very good President Trump Monk .

---------------------------------------------------------------------- my brains work fine , my brains and million of Americans with brains similar to mine elected a very good President Trump Monk .

LOL

I'm bright since I'm white. What's not bright is the ass you kiss and that's sad.

You're white? That's odd and very rare, an albino Trumpanzee. I'm White: German, French, Italian and Romanian.

You're white? That's odd and very rare, an albino Trumpanzee. I'm White: German, French, Italian and Romanian.

You're white trash and that puts you on the level of blacks.

"...brains similar to mine elected a very good President Trump"

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!

actually its pretty silly trading insults Monk . ----------------- And hey , If the mex want to avoid tariffs on their goods then let them pay for the WALL . ------------ other than that , mexicans poop in the lettuce and vegetable fields and probably the 'tacos' that you might buy from mex street vendors . mex grown produce has caused lots of disease in the USA Monk .

actually its pretty silly trading insults Monk . ----------------- And hey , If the mex want to avoid tariffs on their goods then let them pay for the WALL . ------------ other than that , mexicans poop in the lettuce and vegetable fields and probably the 'tacos' that you might buy from mex street vendors . mex grown produce has caused lots of disease in the USA Monk .
I agree that it's silly to trade insults. So why do you keep posting them?

Also do you have a link to a credible source about the "lots of disease" caused by mexican grown produce? Because at this point you're just coming off like a garden variety racist.

Forum List

Back