Whose going to pay for that wall?

racist , hey , the mex sh1t in their produce growing fields . The poop , bacteria , germs and yuck gets on your lettuce , same for Salmonella , and then you and others eat it and that gets YOU and others sick Monk . Nothing racist about that and calling racist means nothing . Nothing illegal about anyone being racist whatever racist may mean Monk .

Last edited:
Trump’s ‘wall’ is the perfect symbol of the right’s ignorance, stupidity, fear, bigotry, and hate.

How is wanting to keep out the illegals that shouldn't be here any of those things?

Border security is important, but fences can be tunneled under, climbed over, gone around and vandalized. Face it, the wall will not be paid for by Mexico, and I, for one, don't won't my tax dollars spent on a foolish promise by Trump.

Our nation has myriad problems, and we have an incompetent President, incompetent leadership in the Congress, and 3-5% of our population, the Neo Nazis, neo fascists and skin heads, creating chaos.

As a nation we are starved of leadership, and the longer the nation tolerates the do-nothing Congress and a know-nothing President we will remain on the road to becoming a banana republic. Someone needs to take charge, and the only one on the horizon who may have the skills to do so is the Sect. of State.

We finally have leadership after 8 years of having a social experiment for a President where idiots like you voted to make yourself feel better for electing a black guy. In the end, all we had was another black family living in government housing and a warm feeling for all you guilt ridden morons.
Drumpf is a retarded monkey who got elected because no one really wanted to vote for Hillary. Dude has the lowest approval rating in history. He is a leader of you inbred monkeys but no one.....and I do mean no one else thinks he is a leader.

Thank you for your ignorance and racism, while it is insipid and not relevant to any of the issues which face our country today, it is always appreciated when you verify how foolish and hateful you and other deplorable jerks are.

Never knew telling the truth was racist.

Pucker up to the black ass, boy.

In my most honest and sincere way, you are truly deplorable and clearly not very bright. Sad for you.

You're neither honest nor sincere.

I'm bright since I'm white. What's not bright is the ass you kiss and that's sad.

You're white? That's odd and very rare, an albino Trumpanzee. I'm White: German, French, Italian and Romanian.

You're white trash and that puts you on the level of blacks.
Youre white trash and you are lower than an earthworms dick.

Trump’s ‘wall’ is the perfect symbol of the right’s ignorance, stupidity, fear, bigotry, and hate.

How is wanting to keep out the illegals that shouldn't be here any of those things?

Border security is important, but fences can be tunneled under, climbed over, gone around and vandalized. Face it, the wall will not be paid for by Mexico, and I, for one, don't won't my tax dollars spent on a foolish promise by Trump.

Our nation has myriad problems, and we have an incompetent President, incompetent leadership in the Congress, and 3-5% of our population, the Neo Nazis, neo fascists and skin heads, creating chaos.

As a nation we are starved of leadership, and the longer the nation tolerates the do-nothing Congress and a know-nothing President we will remain on the road to becoming a banana republic. Someone needs to take charge, and the only one on the horizon who may have the skills to do so is the Sect. of State.

We finally have leadership after 8 years of having a social experiment for a President where idiots like you voted to make yourself feel better for electing a black guy. In the end, all we had was another black family living in government housing and a warm feeling for all you guilt ridden morons.
Drumpf is a retarded monkey who got elected because no one really wanted to vote for Hillary. Dude has the lowest approval rating in history. He is a leader of you inbred monkeys but no one.....and I do mean no one else thinks he is a leader.
---------------------------------- hey Ace , hey you lost Ace . [chuckle]

---------------------------------- hey Ace , hey you lost Ace . [chuckle]
I never lose. I either win or get better.

YOU and YOUR lost Ace !! [chuckle]
Me and mine stay winning. While you exalt your monkey leader I just increased my net worth.

Snotknocker.png

so you brag , so you made a few bucks eh , congratulations and big deal Ace .

President Trump crushed 16 high level republicans in the primaries and then defeated Hillary, despite her lifetime of resume building, and support by the Political Class of both parties, and the media.

He did it in a way that the entire pundit industry thought was impossible, right up to the last day.

ONly a deluded ass would try to deny that he is brilliant.

President Trump crushed 16 high level republicans in the primaries and then defeated Hillary, despite her lifetime of resume building, and support by the Political Class of both parties, and the media.

He did it in a way that the entire pundit industry thought was impossible, right up to the last day.

They know he is. They cry and whine because someone that hasn't been an insider was able to do what insiders couldn't do. Lindsey Graham dropped out BEFORE the primary in his State because he couldn't poll 1/2 of 1% in his own State.

Agreed: Empty Suit: "an ineffectual executive; a prominent person regarded as lacking substance, personality, or ability.

Last edited:

LOL

LOL

Your laughter is a pathetic dodge. My point stands.

Forum List

Back