Who's Who At The Values Voter Summit 2015. Starting this weekend!

Still no response from the right as to why they continue to oppose privacy rights for women and the right of gay Americans to marry.

Seeking to deny citizens their civil rights absent justification is completely devoid of values.

So we have income inequality because of progressives?

Nope. We have "income inequality" because not all work is of equal value.
So a CEO is worth 250 X that of a factory worker or someone in the service industry? They deserve to pay, in some cases less taxes then those workers? And those workers actually produce something or provide a service. The CEO's "work" benefits only the company and the shareholders.

The Republicans have their games, the Democrats have theirs.

Take "Black Lives Matter", for instance.
Comparing Black Lives Matter to the Values Voter Summit is like comparing MLK's I Have a Dream Speech to a KKK rally.
and there's a lie every leftist will agree with, even though they know it's a lie.

good example,well done, well done indeed
Please kind sir, explain how it's a lie. And don't lie trying to explain it.
Why?

You will call the truth a lie and you fellow leftist will support your lie.

but wtf

blm is a hate movement that wants to constrain cops for .4% of black murders while ignoring that fact that ~95% of black murders are committed by blacks. They are rude, crass and cruel to those around them.

MLK wanted us all to get along and work together.

VVS is a religious group that wants to push the bible on people and save lives.

the kkk is a racist group hate group.

if you wanted to compare the 4, in an honest fashion, it would be MLK and the VVS with blm and the kkk

but your a liar and I look forward to your lie about this.

I just love the lies leftist tell each other, knowing it's a lie but agreeing with each other.

I predict that calling the night sky 'black' will be declared racist and or insensitive within 2 years.

if you pussies don't feel that already

There are no "lies"; it's a fact beyond dispute that most Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, gay Americans their right to due process, and harbor an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims - this and more are heard from Republicans themselves.
Most?

:rofl:

denying the right to privacy is a leftist hobby
denying property rights to force people to service everyone is a leftist thing
"unwarranted hostility"

This was the dumbest thing I ever heard; I'm a die hard Yankees fan.

now this is; unwarranted hostility toward Muslims

“As the president of the Family Research Council, the summit’s main sponsor, Tony Perkins heads the organization’s efforts to erode gay rights, reproductive rights, and the separation of church and state.

Perkins himself frequently reflects the extreme views of his organization.

Linked homosexuality to pedophilia, compared it to alcoholism and said that advances in gay rights encourage ISIS”

Since when is lying, contempt for the Constitution, and seeking to deny others their rights considered 'values.'

This is the Reprehensible Voter Summit.

So we have income inequality because of progressives?

Nope. We have "income inequality" because not all work is of equal value.
So a CEO is worth 250 X that of a factory worker or someone in the service industry? They deserve to pay, in some cases less taxes then those workers? And those workers actually produce something or provide a service. The CEO's "work" benefits only the company and the shareholders.

Perhaps you could provide some documentation wherein a CEO pays less in taxes than a worker.

Yup, Republican candidates will be there licking the boots and sniffing behind the craziest of the crazies on the religious right! Trump has now confirmed also!

Next weekend, GOP presidential contenders and top lawmakers will mingle with some of the most extreme Religious Right activists in the country at the Values Voter Summit, an annual event in Washington, D.C., sponsored by the Family Research Council, the American Family Association, American Values, and others. Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee, Lindsey Graham and Ben Carson have all confirmed that they will be speaking at the event. Carly Fiorina, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Chris Christie and John Kasich have been invited but have not yet confirmed their attendance, according to the event’s website. Jeb Bush, who was snubbed by FRC at last year’s event, declined to attend but will send a video address. Donald Trump is the only presidential candidate to have publicly turned down the invitation, provoking the ire of FRC’s president, Tony Perkins. - See more at: Who’s Who At The Values Voter Summit 2015

Candidates who attend the Values Voter Summit choose to align themselves with some of the most radical activists and organizations working to dehumanize LGBT people, erode reproductive rights, demolish the separation between church and state, and eliminate First Amendment rights for religious minorities. The Family Research Council routinely smears LGBT people with false and degrading pronouncements and campaigns for a United States ruled by the dicta of a small faction of fundamentalists Christians. Another principal sponsor of the summit, the American Family Association, has an equally extreme record. - See more at: Who’s Who At The Values Voter Summit 2015

Stay tuned for updates as they speak!!

Aren't some of these people strong proponents of Mosaic Law?

Still no response from the right as to why they continue to oppose privacy rights for women and the right of gay Americans to marry.

Seeking to deny citizens their civil rights absent justification is completely devoid of values.
when the left support privacy rights then they can demand it for women.
We don't support privacy rights? I suspect that you have some strange ideas about what constitutes privacy.

I just love the lies leftist tell each other, knowing it's a lie but agreeing with each other.

I predict that calling the night sky 'black' will be declared racist and or insensitive within 2 years.

There are no "lies"; it's a fact beyond dispute that most Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, gay Americans their right to due process, and harbor an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims - this and more are heard from Republicans themselves.
Most?

"unwarranted hostility"

Oh common! Not that crap again. If people are allowed to discriminate against one group-and not provide equal service-, there is nothing to say that they cannot discriminate against any and all groups that they disapprove of.....even you-whatever you are.

Comparing Black Lives Matter to the Values Voter Summit is like comparing MLK's I Have a Dream Speech to a KKK rally.
and there's a lie every leftist will agree with, even though they know it's a lie.

Why?

but wtf

blm is a hate movement that wants to constrain cops for .4% of black murders while ignoring that fact that ~95% of black murders are committed by blacks. They are rude, crass and cruel to those around them.

if you wanted to compare the 4, in an honest fashion, it would be MLK and the VVS with blm and the kkk

BLM is a hate group??! Horseshit ! Why because Fox News said so? Because Bill OReilly exploited the chants of “pigs in a blanket” by some misguided and, yes, foolish members of the group? If that’s where you’re getting your news from, it explains a lot about what’s wrong with you.

Do you deny that a disproportionate number of police shootings are of minorities? Do you think that they do not have a right to speak out about that.?

And the fact that the vast majority of black people who are killed are by other blacks has absolutely nothing to do with it. It in no way diminishes the loss suffered by the families of those killed by cops. Black on black crime is not their issue. Are you implying that they are somehow hypocrites for not protesting that as well? That is a special kind of logical fallacy, an appeal to ignorance intended to deflect attention away from the central issue. Learn this word……

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

We don't support privacy rights? I suspect that you have some strange ideas about what constitutes privacy.
do you demand that gun owners register their weapons and get a license?

yes you do

now run along and pretend you didn't know some more

Most?

"unwarranted hostility"

Oh common! Not that crap again. If people are allowed to discriminate against one group-and not provide equal service-, there is nothing to say that they cannot discriminate against any and all groups that they disapprove of.....even you-whatever you are.
If someone doesn't want me in their shop (their private property) b/c I'm white, I'll tell my black and PR buddies what a dick they are. If they don't want me in there b/c I'm over 40, I'll tell my younger friends what a dick they are.
I don't go to church
I don't wear suits
etc, etc, etc

I don't demand a law be made to fuck that person over. This is America.

But you filth fucking hate the idea that someone is mean to a victim class

your pathetic, so pathetic

yes you do

As I said, you have some strange ideas about privacy. All rights have limitations. If that limitation is in the public interest, if there is a rational basis such as public safety, then it is a legitimate government function to know where those gun are.

Last edited:

Why?

but wtf

BLM is a hate group??! Horseshit ! Why because Fox News said so? Because Bill OReilly exploited the chants of “pigs in a blanket” by some misguided and, yes, foolish members of the group? If that’s where you’re getting your news from, it explains a lot about what’s wrong with you.

Do you deny that a disproportionate number of police shootings are of minorities? Do you think that they do not have a right to speak out about that.?

And the fact that the vast majority of black people who are killed are by other blacks has absolutely nothing to do with it. It in no way diminishes the loss suffered by the families of those killed by cops. Black on black crime is not their issue. Are you implying that they are somehow hypocrites for not protesting that as well? That is a special kind of logical fallacy, an appeal to ignorance intended to deflect attention away from the central issue. Learn this word……

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."
BLM is a hate group??Yes it is. Why because Fox News said so? No, b/c they booed a Pres hopeful for saying "All lives matter." Because Bill OReilly exploited the chants of “pigs in a blanket” by some misguided and, yes, foolish members of the group? Hypocrite, you say all of the TP is racist for a few, but it's different when blacks do it. If that’s where you’re getting your news from, it explains a lot about what’s wrong with you. oh and I don't watch tv, unlike you I get my information from many sources, that's why I can think and you can't.

Do you deny that a disproportionate number of police shootings are of minorities? yes, b/c most of them are white. Look it the fuck up.

And the fact that the vast majority of black people who are killed are by other blacks has absolutely nothing to do with it. It in no way diminishes the loss suffered by the families of those killed by cops. Black on black crime is not their issue. Are you implying that they are somehow hypocrites for not protesting that as well? That is a special kind of logical fallacy, an appeal to ignorance intended to deflect attention away from the central issue.

the level of fucking stewpud needed to think like you boggles the mind.

you should really learn that word for yourself, the irony of you posting it is just awesome

yes you do

As I said, you have some strand ideas about privacy. All rights have limitations. If that limitation is in the public interest, if there is a rational basis such as public safety, then it is a legitimate government function to know where those gun are.
wrong

please leave the country and don't look back.

Most?

"unwarranted hostility"

If someone doesn't want me in their shop (their private property) b/c I'm white, I'll tell my black and PR buddies what a dick they are. If they don't want me in there b/c I'm over 40, I'll tell my younger friends what a dick they are.
I don't go to church
I don't wear suits
etc, etc, etc

You sound a bit unhinged bubba:chillpill::chillpill:

Most?

"unwarranted hostility"

I don't go to church
I don't wear suits
etc, etc, etc

You sound a bit unhinged bubba:chillpill::chillpill:
so you can't admit that I'm right.

that's fine, it takes a man to admit when he's wrong and you're a leftist.

Forum List

Back