Face it libs; it is obama/valerie jarrett throwing the would-be 1st female President under the bus.

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Ironic isnt it? who is the biggest enemy of the would-be first female Democrat President??

her former boss obama and his henchwoman valerie jarrett. i guess even Hillary isnt far enough to the Left for obama's liking? is that why hillary has been reduced to chasing bernie sanders?

or maybe obama thinks hillary cant win???

Hillary Clinton lives under the bus and has no one but herself to blame.

yawn!

She is leading Bernie Sanders by more than 40 percentage points in some states. If that is under the bus, I know a lot of politicians who would like to rent some space.

yawn!

She is leading Bernie Sanders by more than 40 percentage points in some states. If that is under the bus, I know a lot of politicians who would like to rent some space.

and bernie is AHEAD of hillary in some very key states. hillary isnt leading bernie because of anything obama did. try another straw woman

how has obama HELPED his former Secretary of State? if helped is too strong because you think he should stay neutral how has he endorsed her in any way simply because he is grateful for the job she did under him?

Ironic isnt it? who is the biggest enemy of the would-be first female Democrat President??

her former boss obama and his henchwoman valerie jarrett. i guess even Hillary isnt far enough to the Left for obama's liking? is that why hillary has been reduced to chasing bernie sanders?

What do you do? Watch Rush Limbaugh all day and then come up with these stupid threads?

What do you do? Watch Rush Limbaugh all day and then come up with these stupid threads?

can you actually watch rush lmbaugh left-wing idiot? does he have a tv show???

ANYWAY; he isnt available, even on the radio in my BLUE STATE

try again

yawn!

Can Bernie live another year to see his 100th birthday? That is the question.

Then again, I remember the movie "Weekend at Bernies"

Perhaps they might take that approach.

try again
Well, I wouldn't know if he is on TV or radio as I don't live in the States. Not knowing that has nothing to do with my intelligence but with my location. However, I suspect, your knowing has a lot to do with yours.

Besides, Limbaugh is just the generic term for the RW blowhards you guys listen to. You are obviously being misinformed by someone: who is it?

How are they throwing Carly under the bus? Cause she is the only woman who has a real chance of winning. And I'm not convinced that is likely to happen.

try again
Well, I wouldn't know if he is on TV or radio as I don't live in the States. Not knowing that has nothing to do with my intelligence but with my location. However, I suspect, your knowing has a lot to do with yours.

Besides, Limbaugh is just the generic term for the RW blowhards you guys listen to. You are obviously being misinformed by someone: who is it?

How is it you don't know a thing, admit you don't, and still presume to tell someone else they are ignorant while you are correct? Do you not see the huge disconnect there?

can you actually watch rush lmbaugh left-wing idiot? does he have a tv show??? ANYWAY; he isnt available, even on the radio in my BLUE STATE. try again
My theory is "paid shill". IMO, nobody would act that stupidly without compensation.

try again

How is it you don't know a thing, admit you don't, and still presume to tell someone else they are ignorant while you are correct? Do you not see the huge disconnect there?
Are you fucking serious? I don't know a thing because I don't watch American TV? Are you incredibly arrogant or what? LMAO

Do you not see the huge disconnect when people are so provincial they don't know anything about the outside world because they live in a vacuum of American media?

try again

Are you fucking serious? I don't know a thing because I don't watch American TV? Are you incredibly arrogant or what? LMAO

Do you not see the huge disconnect when people are so provincial they don't know anything about the outside world because they live in a vacuum of American media?

your posts reveal you dont know a thing idiot; your own admission wasnt even needed.
your anger proves you know it deep down inside you too. ;)

try again

You are the one that presumed to know where another poster got his info and then when called on it, you turn it around them.

Your first statement was arrogant and when called on it you call others arrogant.

:lmao:

try again

you might not be so laughable if you actually stopped crying for a minute and backed up what you said? how is what i said not accurate? Was it not valerie jarrett who exposed the hillary email scandal?

how is watching foreign news outlets more likely, as you seem to be saying, to inform me of what is happening in the clinton campaign, and whether or not her former boss President Obama is or isnt throwing his former Secretary of State under the bus?

you're an ignorant left-wing foreign b*tch that just wants to throw bombs and talk shit she cant back up

try again

You are the one that presumed to know where another poster got his info and then when called on it, you turn it around them.

Your first statement was arrogant and when called on it you call others arrogant.

Unfortunately, you are showing that you completely misunderstand my posts.

try again

EXACTLY!! the gall to call others arrogant when she just assumed she knows better; wants to dismiss what i posted without offering a shred of anything so say what i posted isnt factual, OR what the "real" story is on this matter

try again

Unfortunately, you are showing that you completely misunderstand my posts.

nobody misunderstood you. you're talking shit about people and cant back up anything you're saying.

try again

you might not be so laughable if you actually stopped crying for a minute and backed up what you said? how is what i said not accurate? Was it not valerie jarrett who exposed the hillary email scandal?

how is watching foreign news outlets more likely, as you seem to be saying, to inform me of what is happening in the clinton campaign, and whether or not her former boss President Obama is or isnt throwing his former Secretary of State under the bus?

you're an ignorant left-wing foreign b*tch that just wants to throw bombs and talk shit she cant back up
There is no Hillary email scandal that was 'exposed.' It is a manufactured scandal. I lived in the States for 50 years. I have lived in the world beyond the States for nearly 15. I am able to have a much broader view of the US, and not all the media outlets I am exposed to are non-US outlets. But I have a much broader range of incoming information. One thing I do know for sure is that most Americans, as far as being informed, live in a US media vacuum. Your perspective is limited and often misinformed because of it.

To say I don't know things is to illustrate how limited your perspective it. Living outside the US and traveling all over the world, as I have done, broadens my knowledge base: it does not limit it. You would know that if you experienced a similar phenomenon.

And, btw, I'm not a foreigner, I'm an American.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back