Who's Who At The Values Voter Summit 2015. Starting this weekend!

I just love the lies leftist tell each other, knowing it's a lie but agreeing with each other.

I predict that calling the night sky 'black' will be declared racist and or insensitive within 2 years.

if you pussies don't feel that already
on a thread I called "concrete thinking" "black white" thinking and one of the posters thru an inkie fit

"Rep. Peter King of New York expressed sadness that the extremist minority of his party was able to achieve the removal of a public servant in a constitutional post who had done nothing wrong."

He had also done nothing right.
I'm no fan of the Boner but the point is that the tail is wagging the dog. A tyranny of extreajmists

Culture War Politics At David Lane's 'Nonpolitical' Prayer Rally Submitted by Peter Montgomery on Thursday, 10/1/2015 11:38 am

Last Saturday, while the Values Voter Summit drew Religious Right activists and pandering politicians together in Washington, D.C., a group of Christian dominionists* was holding an all-day political prayer rally in Charlotte, North Carolina, featuring Republican Gov. Pat McCrory. - See more at: Culture War Politics At David Lane's 'Nonpolitical' Prayer Rally

* The event, organized by Christian-nation activist David Lane and emceed by “apostle” Doug Stringer, promoted Seven Mountains dominionism, the idea that the right kind of Christians are meant to control every sphere – or “mountain” – of cultural influence: business, government, media, arts and entertainment, education, family, and religion. - See more at: Seven Mountains Dominionism At North Carolina's 'Response' Rally

Forum List

Back