Who's the next Republican ex-President the Democrats should impeach?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I say, Democrats should impeach President Eisenhower to prove that not everyone likes Ike.

I say, Democrats should impeach President Lincoln because freeing the slaves wasn't enough, he was still a racist.

I say Democrats should impeach President Nixon at least three times, because impeaching a President once is not nearly enough times.

I say, Democrats should impeach President Eisenhower to prove that not everyone likes Ike.

I say, Democrats should impeach President Lincoln because freeing the slaves wasn't enough, he was still a racist.

I say Democrats should impeach President Nixon at least three times, because impeaching a President once is not nearly enough times.
Democrats would be elated to have a GOP led by someone with an Eisenhower mentality...things got done in those days.

James Garfield!

Anyone with a cartoon cat name for their last name deserves to be impeached!

He was impeached before he left office.

Teddy Roosevedt. He did bust up the robber Barons, after al, while today's Democrat party is totally behoden to them.

The Democrats, after impeaching every Republican ex-President, should then declare wars on countries that no longer exist, like the Assyrian Empire and the Papal States.

Really? It's rather retarded of you to assume I didn't know that.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

I'd say prez Nixon but Hillary already took tricky Dick out, but it is legally possible to impeach a dead president but most likely it would end up a dead case!

Just the living ones who incited domestic terrorists to engage in a violent insurrection to overthrow a legal election and disenfranchise millions of voters in an attempt to remain president for life.

Just the living ones who incited an insurrection of domestic terrorists to overthrow a legal election and disenfranchise millions of voters in an attempt to remain president for life.
Please provide a citation of something Trump said to incite the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol building.

Just the living ones who incited an insurrection of domestic terrorists to overthrow a legal election and disenfranchise millions of voters in an attempt to remain president for life.
Please provide a citation of something Trump said to incite the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol building.

I don't want a video edited by Democrats. Show me something truthful and real.

Really? It's rather retarded of you to assume I didn't know that.
Lol, so how come you apparently didn't?

Forum List

Back