To Impeach, or Not to Impeach, That is the Question

azm9azfarlpb1.jpg

Hunter Biden is this generation of Republicans' Roger Clinton. When they couldn't tie a stone around Bill Clinton to sink him back in the 1990s, they went after his irresponsible brother Roger to discredit Bill politically.
The Biden's take in tens of millions of dollars through blatant influence peddling and you equate it to Roger Clinton? That's like saying a paper cut is the same as open heart surgery!

The Biden's take in tens of millions of dollars through blatant influence peddling and you equate it to Roger Clinton? That's like saying a paper cut is the same as open heart surgery!
House Republicans have not presented any proof that Joe Biden ever profited off his son’s business deals or was influenced while in office by his son’s business dealings.

What on that list hasn't been proven? The only thing that has yet to be shown is where the money ended up and the House GOP is using subpoenas to get the banking records of the Bidens so that's just a matter of time.
LOL Nothing has been proven. If it had, the House Republicans would have brought charges. They did not because they could not.

What part of that is so hard for you retards to get?

You mean other than Hunter's lap top, the 150 instances the Biden's banking transactions that were flagged, the twenty phone calls by Joe to Hunter's business meetings, the photos of Joe with business clients of Hunter's, the thousands of emails to and from Joe using fake names and the bank records showing over $20,000,000 going from Russia, China, Romania and Ukraine through 20 shell companies and into the bank accounts of 9 different Biden family members? "Go"? Are you kidding me? Why don't you smarten up and stop trying to protect this family of grifters! You look like an idiot!

Fox News Host Trashes House GOP Probe Of Biden​

Fox News host Steve Doocy is not impressed by the latest Republican investigation into President Joe Biden’s family.

The House Oversight Committee on Wednesday released documents reflecting payments from foreign sources to Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and the president’s brother James Biden, but not to Joe Biden himself.

Doocy told the committee’s chair, Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), during an appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Thursday that his material was weak.

“I know the Republicans said that the smoking gun were these financial records that you were able to subpoena and got your hands on,” Doocy said, noting that Comer described $10 million worth of transfers as evidence of “influence peddling” by the Bidens.

But that’s just your suggestion ― you actually don’t have any facts to that point. You’ve got some circumstantial evidence,” Doocy said. “And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is ― there is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”

LOL Even a stooge like Steve Doocy is angry and admits that the House Republicans did not find anything against Joe Biden.

And yet, here are the retards on this site claiming something completely different. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

House Republicans have not presented any proof that Joe Biden ever profited off his son’s business deals or was influenced while in office by his son’s business dealings.
Have they provided proof that Joe Biden's FAMILY profited off Hunter's influence peddling? Have they provided proof that Joe Biden knew all about Hunter's "business deals"? You know as well as I do that the Bidens are dirty, Dudmuck...you just can't bring yourself to admit it!
The White House story keeps changing as the investigation keeps uncovering more evidence. It's what happens when someone's orchestrating a cover up and it's slowly but surely being exposed.

Fox News Host Trashes House GOP Probe Of Biden​

Fox News host Steve Doocy is not impressed by the latest Republican investigation into President Joe Biden’s family.

The House Oversight Committee on Wednesday released documents reflecting payments from foreign sources to Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and the president’s brother James Biden, but not to Joe Biden himself.

Doocy told the committee’s chair, Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), during an appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Thursday that his material was weak.

“I know the Republicans said that the smoking gun were these financial records that you were able to subpoena and got your hands on,” Doocy said, noting that Comer described $10 million worth of transfers as evidence of “influence peddling” by the Bidens.

But that’s just your suggestion ― you actually don’t have any facts to that point. You’ve got some circumstantial evidence,” Doocy said. “And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is ― there is no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”

LOL Even a stooge like Steve Doocy is angry and admits that the House Republicans did not find anything against Joe Biden.

And yet, here are the retards on this site claiming something completely different. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
I hate to break this to you, Magnus but that was from WAY back in May when the investigation was just getting started. Ask Steve Doocy NOW if he thinks the House Republicans have found anything against Joe Biden! You'll get a totally different answer...just like the White House narrative has changed dramatically from then until now! It's gonna get worse too...they're getting James Biden's bank records now.

I hate to break this to you, Magnus but that was from WAY back in May when the investigation was just getting started. Ask Steve Doocy NOW if he thinks the House Republicans have found anything against Joe Biden! You'll get a totally different answer...just like the White House narrative has changed dramatically from then until now! It's gonna get worse too...they're getting James Biden's bank records now.
I am sure he will. Because Doocey is a partisan hack.

But the point still stands. After the House Republicans completed their investigations that took months, wasted everyone's time and after a lot of baseless accusations, they came up with bupkis. Zilch. Hence even a partisan hack like Doocey was angry at his own party.

That's the point. You retards can claim anything you want. But you are not able to back it up with any proof. And, this is in a partisan place like the Republican House. Do you idiots think any of this will stand up in court?

Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

I am sure he will. Because Doocey is a partisan hack.

But the point still stands. After the House Republicans completed their investigations that took months, wasted everyone's time and after a lot of baseless accusations, they came up with bupkis. Zilch. Hence even a partisan hack like Doocey was angry at his own party.

That's the point. You retards can claim anything you want. But you are not able to back it up with any proof. And, this is in a partisan place like the Republican House. Do you idiots think any of this will stand up in court?

Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:
Gee, you didn't think he was a partisan hack back in May...when he was questioning the amount of proof the House investigation was finding...YOU LOVED HIM!

And if you think the investigation is even CLOSE to being over...you're delusional! They're slowly unwinding the money trail. You think a crack addict like Hunter and an idiot like Joe can hide all that cash they were taking in? Good luck on that one!

Gee, you didn't think he was a partisan hack back in May...when he was questioning the amount of proof the House investigation was finding...YOU LOVED HIM!
Retard. The whole point is that Doocey is a partisan hack. That's why it was delicious that he was furious with the House Republicans and their fuck-up.

Man, an eight-year-old would get it. And you wonder why I call you a retard.

And if you think the investigation is even CLOSE to being over...you're delusional! They're slowly unwinding the money trail. You think a crack addict like Hunter and an idiot like Joe can hide all that cash they were taking in? Good luck on that one!

LOL Again, retard. It was the House Republicans who admitted they could find nothing. Sure, you idiots are still fishing, and yet months later still exactly where you started - with nothing!

No wonder you retards are always so angry. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

But, keep coming back and babbling the same thing over and over again. It is fun to keep pointing out the retard you are.

Retard. The whole point is that Doocey is a partisan hack. That's why it was delicious that he was furious with the House Republicans and their fuck-up.

Man, an eight-year-old would get it. And you wonder why I call you a retard.

LOL Again, retard. It was the House Republicans who admitted they could find nothing. Sure, you idiots are still fishing, and yet months later still exactly where you started - with nothing!

No wonder you retards are always so angry. Thoughts & Prayers. :itsok:

But, keep coming back and babbling the same thing over and over again. It is fun to keep pointing out the retard you are.
What's going to be fun, Magnus...is watching you squirm as this whole scandal gets slowly exposed. Did you hear? Comer was just given access to Joe's Vice Presidential emails. They just got James Biden's bank records. This is what a real investigation looks like. Garland and Weiss can stonewall all they like...the House will do what they should have done years ago and get to the bottom of what the Biden's did. They have subpoena power now and that means the Biden's are COOKED!

What's going to be fun, Magnus...is watching you squirm as this whole scandal gets slowly exposed. Did you hear? Comer was just given access to Joe's Vice Presidential emails. They just got James Biden's bank records. This is what a real investigation looks like. Garland and Weiss can stonewall all they like...the House will do what they should have done years ago and get to the bottom of what the Biden's did. They have subpoena power now and that means the Biden's are COOKED!
LOL Poor retards. Your leaders always raise your spirits up with false promises and you idiots fall for it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!

I remember how you retards were excited over the Huber investigation on Hillary. - 2 years later... they turned up ZILCH

Remember John Durham? All his breathless predictions that he was going get the FBI? 4 years later... you got it... they turned up ZILCH!!!

Then you had the Senate Republicans who with much fanfare investigated Biden. Can you predict how it turned out? You got that right. THEY TURNED UP .... wait for it... ZILCH!!!! :laughing0301:

So yeah, it is going to be fun. To see you idiots fall for the crap fed to you by your leaders. Thank you for making my day. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL Poor retards. Your leaders always raise your spirits up with false promises and you idiots fall for it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!

I remember how you retards were excited over the Huber investigation on Hillary. - 2 years later... they turned up ZILCH

Remember John Durham? All his breathless predictions that he was going get the FBI? 4 years later... you got it... they turned up ZILCH!!!

Then you had the Senate Republicans who with much fanfare investigated Biden. Can you predict how it turned out? You got that right. THEY TURNED UP .... wait for it... ZILCH!!!! :laughing0301:

So yeah, it is going to be fun. To see you idiots fall for the crap fed to you by your leaders. Thank you for making my day. :auiqs.jpg:
Drip...drip...drip...Magnus. The evidence against Biden keeps growing. That isn't crap fed to anyone by anyone...it's what happened. The Bidens are dirty. You KNOW they're dirty and at some point EVERYONE will know just how dirty they are!

Drip...drip...drip...Magnus. The evidence against Biden keeps growing. That isn't crap fed to anyone by anyone...it's what happened. The Bidens are dirty. You KNOW they're dirty and at some point EVERYONE will know just how dirty they are!
Sure it does in your mind. Piece of advice - don't stop smoking or drinking whatever shit you are imbibing. Hate for you to wake up to reality.

But hey, keep coming back so that I can keep proving you are a retard. :its :auiqs.jpg:

Sure it does in your mind. Piece of advice - don't stop smoking or drinking whatever shit you are imbibing. Hate for you to wake up to reality.

But hey, keep coming back so that I can keep proving you are a retard. :its :auiqs.jpg:
You do realize that once you post something on the internet...it's there forever, Magnus? I'll be sure to remind you of what you posted NOW when the Biden's have been fully exposed! I'm a patient person.

You do realize that once you post something on the internet...it's there forever, Magnus? I'll be sure to remind you of what you posted NOW when the Biden's have been fully exposed! I'm a patient person.
Sure, retard. Anytime. But remember, has to be from a legit source. Not from retard outlets that kicked off this thread.

But, do feel free to stop by anytime. Would love to keep calling you a retard. Deal?

"Everybody knows" Biden is a crook. "Everybody knows" the election was rigged. "Everybody knows" Democrats are communists. "Everybody knows" Trump is an honest genius.

So if you disagree with them, you must be lying, because "everybody knows" they're right, that they "speak the Truth". They don't have to actually prove it, because "everybody knows" it.

This is what happens when a subculture becomes detached and insulated within its own reality.
Well 'everybody knows' that Trump is a Russian spy too. You're a hypocrite.

Sure, retard. Anytime. But remember, has to be from a legit source. Not from retard outlets that kicked off this thread.

But, do feel free to stop by anytime. Would love to keep calling you a retard. Deal?
Calling me a retard is about all you've got. Pretty pathetic.

Actually, I got more since I already proved that. But for you, calling you a retard is more than enough. :itsok:
You keep telling yourself that as the Biden's influence peddling scandal is exposed, Magnus. I'm going to enjoy roasting you with your prior posts when that happens.

Forum List

Back