To Impeach, or Not to Impeach, That is the Question

The evidence was presented in the op. Your refusal to accept it doesn't change a thing
Neither will your acceptance change anything.

Biden will still remain the president and your orange douchebag will still remain a whiny loser. :itsok:

Ok, I’ll bite. If Biden was so corrupt, how come the House Republicans found no evidence of wrongdoing?

Are you saying that the Republicans are also suppressing the truth?
No evidence? Come on, Magnus. There's obtuse and then there's STUPID! Claiming that there is no evidence of corruption by Joe Biden is laughable.

Let's be honest here, Kiddies. It doesn't matter how much evidence is presented that the Biden family used influence peddling to rake in tens of millions of dollars from countries that are in many cases our adversaries...there is ZERO chance of Senate Democrats voting to impeach Joe Biden! An impeachment will serve one purpose and that's letting the American people see how corrupt the Bidens have been...how high ranking members of the DOJ have protected them...and that Democratic Senators put Party above Country!

No evidence? Come on, Magnus. There's obtuse and then there's STUPID! Claiming that there is no evidence of corruption by Joe Biden is laughable.
Then, prove it. Prove that the House Republicans - after spending money and wasting everyone's time - did find evidence of wrongdoing. Go.

Then, prove it. Prove that the House Republicans - after spending money and wasting everyone's time - did find evidence of wrongdoing. Go.
You mean other than Hunter's lap top, the 150 instances the Biden's banking transactions that were flagged, the twenty phone calls by Joe to Hunter's business meetings, the photos of Joe with business clients of Hunter's, the thousands of emails to and from Joe using fake names and the bank records showing over $20,000,000 going from Russia, China, Romania and Ukraine through 20 shell companies and into the bank accounts of 9 different Biden family members? "Go"? Are you kidding me? Why don't you smarten up and stop trying to protect this family of grifters! You look like an idiot!

You mean other than Hunter's lap top, the 150 instances the Biden's banking transactions that were flagged, the twenty phone calls by Joe to Hunter's business meetings, the photos of Joe with business clients of Hunter's, the thousands of emails to and from Joe using fake names and the bank records showing over $20,000,000 going from Russia, China, Romania and Ukraine through 20 shell companies and into the bank accounts of 9 different Biden family members? "Go"? Are you kidding me? Why don't you smarten up and stop trying to protect this family of grifters! You look like an idiot!
azm9azfarlpb1.jpg

Hunter Biden is this generation of Republicans' Roger Clinton. When they couldn't tie a stone around Bill Clinton to sink him back in the 1990s, they went after his irresponsible brother Roger to discredit Bill politically.

Shakespeare is widely quoted but who the hell is Brian Joondeph? The only faction that is obsessed with Biden's impeachment seems to be the left. Maybe portraying Biden as the victim is the last ditch effort to pump up the dismal ratings.

All brought up but none proven. Hence House Republicans had to concede they had nothing. Prove me wrong. Go

azm9azfarlpb1.jpg

Hunter Biden is this generation of Republicans' Roger Clinton. When they couldn't tie a stone around Bill Clinton to sink him back in the 1990s, they went after his irresponsible brother Roger to discredit Bill politically.
That one will not age well

All brought up but none proven. Hence House Republicans had to concede they had nothing. Prove me wrong. Go
What on that list hasn't been proven? The only thing that has yet to be shown is where the money ended up and the House GOP is using subpoenas to get the banking records of the Bidens so that's just a matter of time.

Forum List

Back