Who's the liar? The media or Trump?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Who took this mess seriously and when?

The timeline for who was downplaying this mess is laid out IN DETAIL in the linked video.
Here's a hint: the Democrats and the media 100% downplayed this long before Trump.

Now I know most of you will probably refuse to watch a 30 minute video. It's your choice to remain ignorant and totally uninformed.
Tim lays out in detail with full articles, videos, quotes and the dates

Watch and become clued in to just how utterly bankrupt your favorite media outlet is.

The timeline for who was downplaying this mess is laid out IN DETAIL in the linked video.
Here's a hint: the Democrats and the media 100% downplayed this long before Trump.

Now I know most of you will probably refuse to watch a 30 minute video. It's your choice to remain ignorant and totally uninformed.

Watch and become clued in to just how utterly bankrupt your favorite media outlet is.

You don't have to remind me about CNN and MSNBC. However, we have to remember Trump goes too far with the rosy "Everything is great" mantra.

• Banned

You don't have to remind me about CNN and MSNBC. However, we have to remember Trump goes too far with the rosy "Everything is great" mantra.

Being optimistic =/= lying or endangering the public.

WATCH THE VIDEO IN FULL if you want to see which DEMOCRATS and media outlets endangered Americans and or lied to the public.

I listened and you are right. However, count the number of times he says, "Great, tremendous and the worst use of the English language, bigly." It's important for people to listen to the entire press conference.

I watched Tucker this evening and his videos of the big wigs in New York telling people to mingle at social gatherings
show support of minorities by going to parades, dine out. This during Feb and March, now NY is the epicenter of the virus.
You talk about who is painting a rosy picture.....Trump wasn't doing that, it was the liberals who wanted the optics of being
politically correct and anything less is being racist. Now they are paying for it with peoples lives. sad

I'm not so sure about Trumps response or 'lack there of' as they try to tell us......…….I'm wondering if downplaying it isn't to ignore it or not take it serious...….but his attempts to calm and reassure the people. His way of saying 'It's ok, we got it under control. we're doing our best to fix or help the situation and we as a country are going to be ok......it's just not coming out the way we want to hear it.

According to my brother our Gov and the models they are using predict 80% infection rate so he closed everything to get more ventilators and beds rdy for the apocalypse. We currently have less than 300 cases with at least a third better and only one death. What a load of crap. Remember who did this to you...bunch of self important idiots. Wouldn't the best protection be to close the state to people from NY CA and IL......yeah our concert halls and arenas are going to be full of the dead and dying

I watched Tucker this evening and his videos of the big wigs in New York telling people to mingle at social gatherings
show support of minorities by going to parades, dine out. This during Feb and March, now NY is the epicenter of the virus.
You talk about who is painting a rosy picture.....Trump wasn't doing that, it was the liberals who wanted the optics of being
politically correct and anything less is being racist. Now they are paying for it with peoples lives. sad

Yeah, didn't Bill de Bozo claim it was racist to stay away from certain places and now him and Cuomo are screaming how more should have been done when they were bashing Trump for overreacting?

Here is the Op's answer of the question

From the man himself....may he be always blessed and protected! forever and ever!:thup:

1585276059273.png

The President of the United States is SUPPOSED to be a calming influence.

Those who say otherwise are so utterly deluded by TDS as to render themselves laughingstocks.
then there are those people who think that the POTUS should be a mature adult responsible person. and not an internet/twitter troll.

the media worrying about misinformation is like the mafia worrying about crime. LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

gramps you complain about others not using facts...have you read your own threads where you are confronted with facts and then you begin your name calling of those posting facts

Forum List

Back