Who's The Fascist?

Here it is again. Keep denying it. It’s amusing.

Recognizing God's Hand in Donald Trump's Election

God Sent Donald Trump to Prepare the Church for the End Times, Jim Bakker Says

God Gave US Donald Trump !!!

Donald Trump can't be removed because he is "God's choice," claims pastor who says the 'courts of heaven' elected him

Pompeo: Trump sent by God to save Israel

Lou Dobbs Suggests Donald Trump Was Sent By God During Mueller Report Rant | HuffPost

Televangelist Says Resisting Trump Is ‘Fighting The Hand Of God’

So you can't find a single quote of anyone calling Trump god, the messiah, or Jesus????

Want to see all of the Liberals calling Obama god, the messiah, or Jesus?

Say when.
Are you stupid or something?

E7C3649A-1993-4952-AE8C-29F6BC789188.jpeg

Your definition of Fascism is lacking an important component: extreme nationalism.

What is "extreme" nationalism?

I know a family of Brazilians. When the World Cup was in South Africa they spent huge sums of money to fly from Florida, decked out in Brazilian soccer jerseys, facial paint and wildly waving the Brazilian flag. Was that "extreme nationalism"? I thought there was something fascist about them.

Your definition of Fascism is lacking an important component: extreme nationalism.

I know a family of Brazilians. When the World Cup was in South Africa they spent huge sums of money to fly from Florida, decked out in Brazilian soccer jerseys, facial paint and wildly waving the Brazilian flag. Was that "extreme nationalism"? I thought there was something fascist about them.

Extreme nationalism is putting the best interests of the American people and their nation first, don't you know. Lefty, being a fascist, hates America.

• The belief that people need to purge foreigners and other 'undesirable' groups to purify the nation - could be Jews, Mexicans, Muslims, gays, etc.
  • The belief that their nation is somehow special and other nations owe them something because of it - could be Lebensraum, an inability to accept criticism, a dismissal of the worth of other nations and nationalities, or the overthrow of other governments because you don't approve of them, even if the citizens of that nations do.

• The belief that people need to purge foreigners and other 'undesirable' groups to purify the nation - could be Jews, Mexicans, Muslims, gays, etc.
  • The belief that their nation is somehow special and other nations owe them something because of it - could be Lebensraum, an inability to accept criticism, a dismissal of the worth of other nations and nationalities, or the overthrow of other governments because you don't approve of them, even if the citizens of that nations do.

I don't know that I would characterize racial supremacy as a core tenet of fascism, as it is with Nazism. I've read Mussolini's fascist manifesto and I don't recall anything about racial supremacy.

Extreme nationalism is putting the best interests of the American people and their nation first, don't you know. Lefty, being a fascist, hates America.

I know what nationalism is. Calling someone an "extreme" nationalist might be similar to calling a pregnant woman "extremely" pregnant.

alang1216

Here is a definition of nationalism with which I agree. Do you believe it is wrong to be a nationalist?

Nationalism is an ideology and movement that promotes the interests of a particular nation (as in a group of people) especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty (self-governance) over its homeland.

alang1216

Here is a definition of nationalism with which I agree. Do you believe it is wrong to be a nationalist?

Nationalism is an ideology and movement that promotes the interests of a particular nation (as in a group of people) especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining the nation's sovereignty (self-governance) over its homeland.
Here's how I see it:

Patriotism is fundamental to liberty because pride in one’s nation-state, and a willingness to defend it if necessary, is the basis of national independence. Patriotism is the courage of national self-determination.

By contrast, nationalism is patriotism transformed into a sentiment of superiority and aggression toward other countries. Nationalism is the poisonous idea that one’s country is superior to somebody else’s. Nationalism is intrinsically a cause of war and imperialism.​

I admit it is largely semantics but when nationalism leads a country to war, one where they are not immediately threatened, that is extreme.

I know what nationalism is. Calling someone an "extreme" nationalist might be similar to calling a pregnant woman "extremely" pregnant.
It is actions that make one "extreme". War is extreme, for instance.

Thanks alang1216

I reject that definition of nationalism. Who wrote it? It sounds like someone who wants to change its definition.

Should the Washington Nationals change their nickname?

I don't know that I would characterize racial supremacy as a core tenet of fascism, as it is with Nazism. I've read Mussolini's fascist manifesto and I don't recall anything about racial supremacy.
There are all kinds of supremacy besides racial: political, religious, and ethnic come to mind.

Should the Washington Nationals change their nickname?
They shouldn't change a thing. They earned that.

So you can't find a single quote of anyone calling Trump god, the messiah, or Jesus????

Want to see all of the Liberals calling Obama god, the messiah, or Jesus?

Say when.
Are you stupid or something?

View attachment 287117

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

...and I won't allow you to.

Embarrassed and pained when I rammed your lying words back in your ugly kisser....here:
POLITICALCHIC SAID:

And the Liberals/Democrats called Obama god, the messiah, and Jesus.

You said this:

“No they didn’t. And I dare you to find anyone credible who did.

Why do you lie so much? Trump emulation?”

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/doeds-a-religion-need-a-god.779597/page-10#post-23159967

And I promptly produced 20 Libs claiming Obama god, the messiah, Jesus.

Sooo....you did what ever Liberals does...you lied.

Here:
“Are you “conservatives” still calling Drumpf god, Jesus, and the messiah???

Why, yes. Yes you are.”

Who's The Fascist?

But there is no such statement by conservatives….. just one more Liberal lie.

And you still can't find any such claim.

I win again.

Forum List

Back