Who's All Ready For Spring!? :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know I am lol I'm sick of winter. XD And just to remind everyone, my new springtime class/debate session "Growing In Christ" begins this Tuesday but is open to all faiths and beliefs as long as you respect the main belief of Christianity and each other. I will be looking forward to seeing you guys there sometime on Tuesday morning in the debate session. :)

The dang gnats at work.

main-qimg-a7a93f58fcafd63ee163f2443a7d8077

Why yes it is...........and they are hungry

We're talking about tiny insects right? Not gigantic man-eating ones... I just want to make sure we're on the same page and you aren't talking about a spinoff movie in the making of The Birds.

Oh yes and USMB's Virtual Hawaiian Vacation begins on March twentieth as that's the closest I will get to having a spring vacation this year. :badgrin: (Or even summer until traveling becomes easier again.)

We're talking about tiny insects right? Not gigantic man-eating ones... I just want to make sure we're on the same page and you aren't talking about a spinoff movie in the making of The Birds.
swarms of small flying teeth that make you wanna

According to what I just learned concerning the weather in my area for next week, it couldn't be better. Sunny all week and 60-70 degree temperatures. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh and btw for the record the last time I was on vacation was 2019.

According to what I just learned concerning the weather in my area for next week, it couldn't be better. Sunny all week and 60-70 degree temperatures. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
And here it is 25 degrees right now and dropping. This weekend it's probably going to get down to 10 degrees.

I built an electric fat tire snow ebike just for this kind of stuff. I won't have to worry about the lithium batteries overheating.

Forum List

Back