Whoopi Goldberg, Jews, Aryan masterrace, Cancel culture?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Seems like another globalist plot to me, her name is Goldberg for a reason. I think they play the card "Jews are white" but also the card "Poor Whoopi" some will symphatise with blacks against Jews, some will symphatise with Jews against Blacks. We will be reminded that Jews are just as White, because Blacks say so and also that Jews are not just as White but victims and Whoopi is cancelled therefore. Im not sure, but it seems like orchestrated by someone for any reason. Opinions? I dont believe anything big happens by coincidence, the media is all orchestrate in the direction of the one world new world order, illuminati, jewish or not.

Last edited:
Seems like another globalist plot to me, her name is Goldberg for a reason. I think they play the card "Jews are white" but also the card "Poor Whoopi" some will symphatise with blacks against Jews, some will symphatise with Jews against Blacks. We will be reminded that Jews are just as White, because Blacks say so and also that Jews are not just as White but victims and Whoopi is cancelled therefore. Im not sure, but it seems like orchestrated by someone for any reason. Opinions? I dont believe anything big happens by coincidence, the media is all orchestrate in the direction of the one world new world order, illuminati, jewish or not.

She had the right idea, but said it wrong. Jews are NOT "a race". YOU are NOT a race. These are cultures and PEOPLES. Having to do with ORIGIN, family roots, not genetics.

What she was trying to do is to take a shot against Nazis for her own political advantage. AND NAZIS ARE RACIST. But not many whites are Nazis or racist.

The Nazis "Aryan race" was a concept as much against WHITE people that didn't fit their culture as it was against "other races". Didn't stop Hitler tho from making agreements with the Japanese tho.

She had the right idea, but said it wrong. Jews are NOT "a race". YOU are NOT a race. These are cultures and PEOPLES. Having to do with ORIGIN, family roots, not genetics.

What she was trying to do is to take a shot against Nazis for her own political advantage. AND NAZIS ARE RACIST. But not many whites are Nazis or racist.

The Nazis "Aryan race" was a concept as much against WHITE people that didn't fit their culture as it was against "other races". Didn't stop Hitler tho from making agreements with the Japanese tho.
In simple terms, the NAZIS did what many despot nations do. Us versus them. Demonize people. We see that today with the Progs condemning Deplorables.

The Jews are NOT a race, We all descend from the 12 tribes of IsNtReal.
They aren't a race, however they're IN one.
The race to see who can profit the most from any given item :stir:

When did your neck give birth to another neck??

Congratulations on the new baby throat tho....

The lack of self awareness of Conservatives never ceases to amaze....

Look at it this way Cancel Culture has snapped at one of it's supporters. But Whoopi has no worries. If Whoopi does get fired, she could always go back on the road performing in minstrel shows with Ted Danson.
:abgg2q.jpg:
YHWTHX7SHNFYBG2ZFQGM4JPYRI.jpg

Horseshit.

Surada is a hateful antisemite steeped in Islamist attitudes imprinted since childhood.
I know.….I’ve seen her posts and her comments about Jews. What I can’t figure out is what she is driving at with her race question. She’s implying SOMETHING, but who knows what these types are thinking.

I know.….I’ve seen her posts and her comments about Jews. What I can’t figure out is what she is driving at with her race question. She’s implying SOMETHING, but who knows what these types are thinking.

The thing is using race as a way to divorce Jewish people from their own cultural heritage. The reasoning goes that if Jewish people are not a race, they aren't a people and the only thing shared is a religion. Now, it has been told several times that this is not true, but it persists since it has an agenda that does not involve truth.

Most of the antisemites try this ruse, just as they do when they point out that there are other Semites other than Jews. There is a formulaic quality to the b.s. these things offer and they all eventually rely on the same canards and sophistry.

Like Ivanka?
I have seen enough of your posts to know you are an antisemite.

The number of people who convert to Judaism is miniscule, and has had no appreciable effect on the genetics of the people as a whole, nor the concept of ethnicity.

Forum List

Back