Whole Foods vs. BLM

1641940702944.png

I'm with Whole Foods. Workplace should stay apolitical.

But as far as BLM being a terrorist organization....they look like choir kids compared to the 1/6 insurrectionists.
"

738 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.""​

View attachment 586611
There were no 1/6 insurrectionists, jackass.

If the pilot had a tag that said "FUCK JOE BIDEN" would it have been any different than what he did have?
Ever gone into a small town hamburger joint and seen pins supporting the local HS team? As regards the pilot, He didn't have FJB on his case, he had Let's go Brandon. If he had FJB, CNN would have reported that his case said Let's Go Brandon. Blame CNN.

How do you figure it would increase sales? Most people find BLM as troublemakers and law breakers. Corporations and business owners have the right to set forth any policy that doesn't violate OSHA laws.
Because identification of troublemakers and lawbreakers as their peeps is who they relate to and who they think would flock to Whole Foods to see BLM disrupters in action

Lying your way around it does not change the fact that YOU HAVE SEEN buttons that say Let's Go Team. But of course you will lie and say that you are the only human in America who has never seen one. Try lying again.

The mean the same thing
Only in your and CNN's minds. I think Brandon Brown would disagree with you. Your try to assign an ambiguous meaning to a simple phrase is absurd. Lets Go Brandon. LMAO In your twisted world you probably think BLM means something other than the Bureau of Land Management. And you would be wrong again.

Only in your and CNN's minds. I think Brandon Brown would disagree with you. Your try to assign an ambiguous meaning to a simple phrase is absurd. Lets Go Brandon. LMAO In your twisted world you probably think BLM means something other than the Bureau of Land Management. And you would be wrong again.

Oh come on now, be honest. Everyone knows what it stands for, are you really going to be that dishonest?

Whose side are you on? Whole Foods wants to remain neutral. Some employees want to wear BLM messaging. I am with WF. Ban all messaging so employees don’t feel pressured to be political. Just sell food and such and don’t get involved. Plus BLM is a terrorist group.

What are your thoughts? Free speech or is the employer correct?
All businesses have both the right and responsibility to decide how their employees will present themselves at work or on the employer premises.

Employers can also have some say in how an employee represents themselves off duty.

Not allowing it ensures it’s not
I'm just pointing out a fact. We're having the same discussion in my workplace. I don't feel that an employee wearing a BLM shirt is appropriate in my office setting especially, but since it is not advocating for a candidate or position, it's not considered political and therefore not expressly prohibited. I think it and any MAGA apparel should be.

I'm just pointing out a fact. We're having the same discussion in my workplace. I don't feel that an employee wearing a BLM shirt is appropriate in my office setting especially, but since it is not advocating for a candidate or position, it's not considered political and therefore not expressly prohibited. I think it and any MAGA apparel should be.
Business has a right to make any dress code.

All businesses have both the right and responsibility to decide how their employees will present themselves at work or on the employer premises.

Employers can also have some say in how an employee represents themselves off duty.
Only if it's in their contract.

Whose side are you on? Whole Foods wants to remain neutral. Some employees want to wear BLM messaging. I am with WF. Ban all messaging so employees don’t feel pressured to be political. Just sell food and such and don’t get involved. Plus BLM is a terrorist group.

What are your thoughts? Free speech or is the employer correct?
It depends on the state the Whole Foods is in.

In most states, Whole Foods would be correct.

In some, it would not be.

Forum List

Back