Who would you like to be DOJ head in a Trump administration?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Rumor has it that it would be Rudy Juliano. But I think Trey Gowdy would be a good choice. How about you?

Rudy. The one the only. It has to be Rudy for a quick and merciless clean up of the swamp. Make Trey his right hand man. Cruz to replace Scalia. We are freaking rocking.

Rudy. The one the only. It has to be Rudy for a quick and merciless clean up of the swamp. Make Trey his right hand man. Cruz to replace Scalia. We are freaking rocking.
Nada on Cruz! Judge Judy to replace Scalia, lol (kidding)

Nada on Cruz! Judge Judy to replace Scalia, lol (kidding)

Here's why I'd pick Rudy for DOJ. He moves quick and he takes no prisoners. When I was doing my big rock n roll days and going back and forth to NYC out of TO I watched Rudy transform New York to a place I felt safe in. That's saying something.

BTW I love and adore Trey. Don't get me wrong. But this is like hunting with dogs. Let Rudy take the lead with Trey at his back. Rudy will take all the oncoming hits and be able to dish out the sentences and the deals. When the old boy is done he can retire and Trey can pick up the reins sp?

Forum List

Back