Who would be the worst President?

Who would make the worst President?

• Biden

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Trump

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • DeSantis

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • If these jokers are the best we can do, it doesn't matter - we're fucked.

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
What say you good people? Lesser of two evils? Who's the greater of three evils?

With Trump and DeSantis, the fuckup you see is the fuckup you're getting.

With PedoPete, there have to be at least a dozen behind-the-curtain competing interests pulling his marionette strings.....You never know what you're going to get from one day to the next.

The worst is PedoPete, going away

Last edited:
DeSantis. This guy would literally be Presidents Xi's dream as he'd cut, slash and burn America's ability to compete against china. China would within 20 years would probably end up owning this country if we're dumb enough to elect cocksucking deSantis.

I can assure you that China is rooting for Joe. I’ll let you figure out why that is.

I can assure you that China is rooting for Joe. I’ll let you figure out why that is.
I think they've already got what they want. They've have us angry, divided and scared. And electing shitty leaders as a result.

Last edited:
The GOP has their own incredible imaginary planet now. So you want someone who tries to overturn elections and start martial law because emails and pedophilia? Absolutely out of your minds. Biden is doing a fine job even if he does have a stammer and needs a diction coach.

Every GOP president starts a corrupt bubble and bust with deregulation and gives the world a recession or great depression. Trump was screwing up the regional banks as well as pandemic response around the world causing incredible damage...

The GOP has their own incredible imaginary planet now. So you want someone who tries to overturn elections and start martial law because emails and pedophilia? Absolutely out of your minds. Biden is doing a fine job even if he does have a stammer and needs a diction coach.

Every GOP president starts a corrupt bubble and bust with deregulation and gives the world a recession or great depression. Trump was screwing up the regional banks as well as pandemic response around the world causing incredible damage...
Partisans are cute.

Also corrosive to the nation. But funny and cute.

DeSantis. This guy would literally be Presidents Xi's dream as he'd cut, slash and burn America's ability to compete against china. China would within 20 years would probably end up owning this country if we're dumb enough to elect cocksucking deSantis.
Xi had declared the Biden Family as dependents on his taxes for each of the past 15 years

And Miss Kookbot you are well on your way to this with Poopeypants.
Did the Dims dissolve your brain??

Forum List

Back