Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Didn't land the punch back.. Look more like SuperTroll melting down.. Which is unfortunate, because had the Prez FOCUSED on the actual questions and dropped the troll schtick -- he could have creamed Biden on all his non-responsive answers and emotional garbage about Covid and Global Warming and all the other questions..

To Quote the 117th Rule of Acquisition

View attachment 395430,

"You can't free a fish from Water."

Trump could no more not be a troll than a fish could stop being a fish. It's his schtick. He doesn't stand for a philosophy, his entire brand is trolling the other side. That works fine when things are going well and it's kind of entertaining, but when the rubber meets the road, it's inadequate.

Turns out, there was a method to Impeached Trump's madness. His interruptions were planned. Turns out, Biden is s stutterer. Impeached Trump used interruptions in an attempt to get Biden flustered.
Yeah the interruptions were planned.....each time Biden told a lie, Trump jumped on and called Biden out on his lie.

100 million uninsured? No joe there isn't
Trump wants to get rid of insurance...no joe, Trump wants good insurance not insurance that makes dirty dem like Obama rich.
kelly Anne said what? No she didn't joe-------
Handling of Covid was all plucked up---------no Joe, I got in and took care covid early on while you and the rest of the dems called me racist saving thousands of lives

Notice that Joe and his team---relied on lie after lie---------and that wallace was content to allow them to do it-----------Trump had no choice but to ruin joes talking points aka lies by pointing out EARLY on that they were lies.

Biden lost because he was not able to make his lies good political commercials--his one attacking the Proud boys will be biting him in the azz.
"100 million uninsured? No joe there isn't"

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

Let's see you quote Biden claiming there are 100 million uninsured.....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Didn't land the punch back.. Look more like SuperTroll melting down.. Which is unfortunate, because had the Prez FOCUSED on the actual questions and dropped the troll schtick -- he could have creamed Biden on all his non-responsive answers and emotional garbage about Covid and Global Warming and all the other questions..

View attachment 395430,

Trump could no more not be a troll than a fish could stop being a fish. It's his schtick. He doesn't stand for a philosophy, his entire brand is trolling the other side. That works fine when things are going well and it's kind of entertaining, but when the rubber meets the road, it's inadequate.

Turns out, there was a method to Impeached Trump's madness. His interruptions were planned. Turns out, Biden is s stutterer. Impeached Trump used interruptions in an attempt to get Biden flustered.
Yeah the interruptions were planned.....each time Biden told a lie, Trump jumped on and called Biden out on his lie.

Trump wants to get rid of insurance...no joe, Trump wants good insurance not insurance that makes dirty dem like Obama rich.
Handling of Covid was all plucked up---------no Joe, I got in and took care covid early on while you and the rest of the dems called me racist saving thousands of lives

Notice that Joe and his team---relied on lie after lie---------and that wallace was content to allow them to do it-----------Trump had no choice but to ruin joes talking points aka lies by pointing out EARLY on that they were lies.

Biden lost because he was not able to make his lies good political commercials--his one attacking the Proud boys will be biting him in the azz.

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

Biden, Aug. 27: He’s still in court trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. Going to take 100 million people with preexisting conditions and move them in a direction where they can’t get coverage.​

"Only 6% of the population gets coverage on the individual market, while 49% have employer-based plans. "

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

Biden, Aug. 27: He’s still in court trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. Going to take 100 million people with preexisting conditions and move them in a direction where they can’t get coverage.​

"Only 6% of the population gets coverage on the individual market, while 49% have employer-based plans. "
Great, now what does that have to do with what I asked? Are you so stupid you don't know the difference between "uninsured" and "preexisting conditions?" :ack-1:

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

You never stop Faun---------biden was claiming that a 100 million people have pre-existing conditions and that If Trump got to chose the SC justice---then those people would lose their insurance.
icon_rolleyes.gif

3:56 JOE BIDEN
First of all, thank you for doing this and looking forward to this, Mr. President. I -- the American people have a right to have a say to who the Supreme Court nominee is, and that say occurs when they vote for United States senators and when they vote for the President of the United States. They're not going to get that chance now because we're in the middle of an election already -- the election has already started. Tens of thousands of people have already voted. And so the thing that should happen is we should wait, we should wait and see what the outcome of this election is, because that's the only way the American people get to express their view, is by who they elect as president who they elect as vice president. Now, what's at stake here is, the President’s made it clear, he wants to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. He's been running on that. He ran on that and he’s been governing on that. He's in the Supreme Court right now trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, which will strip 20 million people from having insurance, health insurance, now, if they -- if it goes into court and, and the justice and I have nothing -- I'm not opposed to the justice, she seems like a very fine person. But she's written before she went to the bench, which is her right, that she thinks that the Affordable Care Act is not constitutional. The other thing is on the court -- if it’s struck down, what happens? Women's rights are fundamentally changed. Once again, a woman could be held -- make more money because she has a pre-existing condition of pregnancy. We're able to, they're able to charge women more for the same exact procedure a man gets, and that ended when we, in fact, passed the Affordable Care Act. And there's 100 million people who have pre-existing conditions, and they'll be taken away as well. Those pre-existing conditions, insurance companies are going to love this. And so it's just not appropriate to do this before this election. If he wins the election and the senate is Democrat or Republican, then he goes forward; if not, we should wait until February.
6:01 TRUMP
There aren’t 100 million people with pre-existing conditions. As far as the say is concerned, people already had their say. They -- okay, Justice Ginsburg said -- very powerfully, very strongly -- at some point, 10 years ago or so, she said a president and the Senate is elected for a period of time, but a president's elected for four years. We’re not elected for three years -- I'm not elected for three years. So we have the Senate, we have a president --
BIDEN
Who’s elected at the next election.
TRUMP

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

Great, now what does that have to do with what I asked? Are you so stupid you don't know the difference between "uninsured" and "preexisting conditions?" :ack-1:

Wow you're stupid. I posted what the 100 million quote was referring to. You realize we're different posters, right? I didn't say he said 100 million are uninsured. I showed the actual quote where he said 100 million will be uninsured unless we vote for him. So if we don't elect Joe, we'll all be white (not black) and uninsured. That sucks ...

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

You never stop Faun---------biden was claiming that a 100 million people have pre-existing conditions and that If Trump got to chose the SC justice---then those people would lose their insurance.
icon_rolleyes.gif

First of all, thank you for doing this and looking forward to this, Mr. President. I -- the American people have a right to have a say to who the Supreme Court nominee is, and that say occurs when they vote for United States senators and when they vote for the President of the United States. They're not going to get that chance now because we're in the middle of an election already -- the election has already started. Tens of thousands of people have already voted. And so the thing that should happen is we should wait, we should wait and see what the outcome of this election is, because that's the only way the American people get to express their view, is by who they elect as president who they elect as vice president. Now, what's at stake here is, the President’s made it clear, he wants to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. He's been running on that. He ran on that and he’s been governing on that. He's in the Supreme Court right now trying to get rid of the Affordable Care Act, which will strip 20 million people from having insurance, health insurance, now, if they -- if it goes into court and, and the justice and I have nothing -- I'm not opposed to the justice, she seems like a very fine person. But she's written before she went to the bench, which is her right, that she thinks that the Affordable Care Act is not constitutional. The other thing is on the court -- if it’s struck down, what happens? Women's rights are fundamentally changed. Once again, a woman could be held -- make more money because she has a pre-existing condition of pregnancy. We're able to, they're able to charge women more for the same exact procedure a man gets, and that ended when we, in fact, passed the Affordable Care Act. And there's 100 million people who have pre-existing conditions, and they'll be taken away as well. Those pre-existing conditions, insurance companies are going to love this. And so it's just not appropriate to do this before this election. If he wins the election and the senate is Democrat or Republican, then he goes forward; if not, we should wait until February.
There aren’t 100 million people with pre-existing conditions. As far as the say is concerned, people already had their say. They -- okay, Justice Ginsburg said -- very powerfully, very strongly -- at some point, 10 years ago or so, she said a president and the Senate is elected for a period of time, but a president's elected for four years. We’re not elected for three years -- I'm not elected for three years. So we have the Senate, we have a president --
BIDEN
TRUMP
"And there's 100 million people who have pre-existing conditions"

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said Biden claimed there are 100 million people without insurance...

... but now you quote him actually saying there are 100 million people with pre-existing conditions.

Once again, you prove you're an abject imbecile. :lmao:

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

Wow you're stupid. I posted what the 100 million quote was referring to. You realize we're different posters, right? I didn't say he said 100 million are uninsured. I showed the actual quote where he said 100 million will be uninsured unless we vote for him. So if we don't elect Joe, we'll all be white (not black) and uninsured. That sucks ...
LOL

I asked for a quote to Biden saying there are 100 million people uninsured. <<< That was the question you answered. That you suffered another brain fart is not my problem. Of course, you also think Chris Matthews moderated the debate, so there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It was a wash until the final question. Trump screwed that one up so badly he lost by a wide margin. It was a softball question to begin with and the fact he could not give a proper answer to it was monumentally pathetic.

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

BIDEN
TRUMP

LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said Biden claimed there are 100 million people without insurance...

... but now you quote him actually saying there are 100 million people with pre-existing conditions.

Another one flies over faun's head.

OK, he was wrong when he said Biden said 100 million people do not have insurance, but Biden said 100 million people won't have insurance unless the vote for him. He was pretty close. You not so much

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

I asked for a quote to Biden saying there are 100 million people uninsured. <<< That was the question you answered. That you suffered another brain fart is not my problem. Of course, you also think Chris Matthews moderated the debate, so there's that.

I showed you what Biden said, dumb ass. I can't fix your mental illness.

He wasn't far off. He said Biden said 100 million don't have insurance and he meant Biden said 100 won't have insurance if they don't vote for him.

Biden says a lot of funking stuff about anyone who doesn't vote for him. We already know they ain't black

It was a wash until the final question. Trump screwed that one up so badly he lost by a wide margin. It was a softball question to begin with and the fact he could not give a proper answer to it was monumentally pathetic.
I disagree. I think they both looked like inept morons who are not fit to lead this nation.

Unanimous Decision Trump won hands down. Biden did not have a chance even though he was wired and receiving help from the sidelines
View attachment 395075

One of those is a crease in his shirt, the other is rosary beads he wears for his son.
You mean the rosary beads he never takes off his left wrist?
View attachment 395372

View attachment 395374

This is what Joe Biden was wearing for the debate:

Read the reviews of this product:

My G-d, you freaks are flaming crazy. :cuckoo:

Moron, if that were a device Biden was wearing, you would have seen wires coming out of both collars and connecting in a Y assembly under his tie.

sep110-conspace.jpg

This proves yet again that cons don't possess functioning brains.

Apparently you've never heard of wearing this device UNDER your clothes.

Talk about non functioning brain.

That being said, that's not what he's wearing.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the claim is the wire was outside of his shirt.

face-palm-gif.278959
pussy bitch stop being a sheeple you fucking idiot
You saw the video I asked you was that a wire yes or no you didn't respond and it was over his shirt under his coat
I've already pointed out there was no wire, nor was there a need for a wire. And I can't help you're too retarded to understand a wire like this, which is what some yahoos here are claiming...

sep110-conspace.jpg

... can't be hidden under a jacket if it's outside of his shirt.

Even worse for these brain-dead yahoos...

They idiotically point to the part of the wire extending to the hand as evidence that is the wire he wore.... then how the fuck is that part of the wire under his shirt if the other part of the wire is over his shirt??

:cuckoo:
Must have been a thick piece of string or his extra tampon

View attachment 395430,

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

BIDEN
TRUMP

LOLOLOL

Another one flies over faun's head.

OK, he was wrong when he said Biden said 100 million people do not have insurance, but Biden said 100 million people won't have insurance unless the vote for him. He was pretty close. You not so much

Point is -- If Biden just CHANGED the definition of "pre-existing" to EXCLUDE folks on statins and blood pressure meds -- That 100 MILLION would become 40MILL.. But hey, Dems dont design policies -- they "imagine" them. Like in "re-imagining" policing. And the Fed Swampy way is not to FIX ANYTHING, but TEAR IT ALL DOWN.. Because THEN -- folks will appreciate how hard they work.. The leadership is basically all incompetent, morons who haven't a clue how to FIX anything.

The president looked like a disgruntled message board loser....probably why you identify with him so well.

You fix the melting troll problem on USMB -- that would be a start to a "V" shape escape from the decline of debate and discussion in this country.. I've seen better discussions in Badlands than that debate tonight...
badlands had some cool moments.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?
IMHO No one won.....

Trump was debating Wallace and Biden was there as a prop....
Unfortunately, there were three losers: both candidates and the American people. We deserve better representation and it will come...one way or the other. My hope is in 2024, a 3rd party ticket will shake things up to make the current two major parties walk much straighter. It will be an amazing sight to witness if it happens.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...

200,000 deaths from the Trump virus
Massive unemployment and racial strife across the countryside....

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden.
It's the Dim virus, douchebag.

The president looked like a disgruntled message board loser....probably why you identify with him so well.

You fix the melting troll problem on USMB -- that would be a start to a "V" shape escape from the decline of debate and discussion in this country.. I've seen better discussions in Badlands than that debate tonight...

Might change the format down there so that everyone can talk at the same time and moderators get to "fact check" posters in real time.. Maybe add a "2 minute clock" limit on composing posts.

That way we'd closer to the Pres Election Debate Rules...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Might change the format down there so that everyone can talk at the same time and moderators get to "fact check" posters in real time.. That way we'd closer to the Pres Election Debate Rules...

:rolleyes:
which has more chaos?

the real world or fictional ones that survived near global extinction?

too close to call. :)

Trump was the strongest. Biden was trying to get a word in edge wise and had trouble on multiple occasions articulating simple words. Trump scored a punch with Hunter Biden's ill gotten money and Biden countered with his dead son Bo who was not part of the discussion at all. Trump had to remind him the conversation was about Hunter. Wallace tried to control the debate but was largely unsuccessful. Next time there ought to be a free for all. All that being said, in this highly divided political climate, IMO the debate changed few minds.
No doubt that the 2nd debate will be different in tone. For one, it's going to be a Town Hall format which will help Trump and possibly Biden. A new moderator will be in the mix who happened to be an intern back in his college days for J. Biden-you just can't make this stuff up. I agree that Biden couldn't get a word in edge wise. Had Biden been left to his own devices to either prove he can maintain focus on a particular subject or otherwise is up for each voter to decide. If you delete the angry tone and useless name calling from both candidates, you can actually hear what each one said. It was a fiasco for America, but the "blame" should be shared by all participants including the moderator C Wallace.

Forum List

Back