Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nobody changed their mind.

Americans were not impressed with the president’s performance. Whether that will actually lead people to change their votes remains to be seen, though it seems unlikely. ...​
Most respondents started out firmly in either Biden or Trump’s camp, and the debate didn’t change that: In fact, very few people changed their minds at all about how likely they were to vote for each candidate. ...​
Going into the debate, each candidate’s supporters were already overwhelmingly likely to say they were going to vote, and last night’s debate didn’t change that.​

But viewers thought Biden won.

Debate watchers were pretty decisive in their verdict of last night’s performances: Only about one-third said Trump’s performance was “somewhat good” or “very good,” and 50 percent said it was “very poor.” Biden’s performance was more positively received, with around 60 percent saying they thought he performed well. Respondents gave more mixed grades on how they thought the candidates outlined their policies, but Biden received better marks here, too: Almost 60 percent said they thought his policies were “somewhat good” or “very good,” compared to about 40 percent who said the same for Trump.​

Agreeed.

IF you're behind, you have to score points. The blob didn't do that. I think he lost some soft support. I don't think the support migrates to Biden necessarily but I think there are some who are going to sit out the election who may have been on the fence about supporting Trump last night.
Trump has done more in 47 months for Americans than biden has in 47 years

That’s what lying Moron told you.

Maybe you can argue with Mitch McConnell blasting Trump refusals to condemn the white supremacist and Proud Boys..... I also added Tim Scott a lone black GOP member blasted Trump.

GOP Sen. Tim Scott calls for Trump to correct his Proud Boys comments: 'If he doesn't correct it, I guess he didn't misspeak'

Republicans in Congress say Trump should have directly condemned white supremacists at presidential debate

WASHINGTON – Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he agreed it is "unacceptable" not to condemn white supremacists after President Donald Trump sidestepped a question about denouncing the Proud Boys during the first presidential debate.

How about this? Trump condemns these "proud boys" when Biden condemns BLM and Antifa. Sounds fair to me.

Shit dude...did you take a stupid pill this morning?

Trump needs Biden to do something before he will denounce white supremacists?

Unanimous Decision Trump won hands down. Biden did not have a chance even though he was wired and receiving help from the sidelines
View attachment 395075

One of those is a crease in his shirt, the other is rosary beads he wears for his son.
You mean the rosary beads he never takes off his left wrist?
1601527623668.png

1601527977250.png

This is what Joe Biden was wearing for the debate:

Read the reviews of this product:

It was a WASH
However 2/3 of Hispanics said T won

T was the far better leader
Biden showed he is still 50 percent coherent

President Trump whooped Hidin' Biden's ass. It was devastating. That is why Fake News keeps calling the easy victory a "shit show" in an sick effort to discredit the beating Sleepy Joe received.

Unanimous Decision Trump won hands down. Biden did not have a chance even though he was wired and receiving help from the sidelines
View attachment 395075

One of those is a crease in his shirt, the other is rosary beads he wears for his son.
View attachment 395372

View attachment 395374

My G-d, you freaks are flaming crazy. :cuckoo:

Moron, if that were a device Biden was wearing, you would have seen wires coming out of both collars and connecting in a Y assembly under his tie.

sep110-conspace.jpg

This proves yet again that cons don't possess functioning brains.

View attachment 395075

View attachment 395372

View attachment 395374

Moron, if that were a device Biden was wearing, you would have seen wires coming out of both collars and connecting in a Y assembly under his tie.

sep110-conspace.jpg

Apparently you've never heard of wearing this device UNDER your clothes.

Talk about non functioning brain.

That being said, that's not what he's wearing.

View attachment 395075

View attachment 395372

View attachment 395374

sep110-conspace.jpg

LOL

Dumbfuck, the claim is the wire was outside of his shirt.

face-palm-gif.278959

candycorn, how did the Fake News polls work out for you 4 years ago? :p President Trump crushed Hidin' Biden and that douchebag moderator. :dunno: I would suggest stocking up on Prep H now before CVS runs out.

Trump was debating Wallace and Biden was there as a prop....
I partially agree. I think you actually realize like I did that Trump did win. But his performance was not dominating and it should have been. Just constantly interrupting really killed him with style points and was a constant distraction. He tried to rope a dope himself, just that he never runs out of energy so it didn't work, LOL. But Biden was a total airhead and his constant sneer was a really bad move on his part.
I also don't understand why Biden running for President would continue to disrespect the office by saying Trump, Trump, Trump and even Donald. You'd think he wouldn't want that to be the standard if he wins
I think Trump was dominating in a Reality TV, WWW type of way, but not in a debate club kind of way.

The question is, do you think these Presidential debates are more debate club or more WWW? I say they are World Wide Wrestling on steroids.

They are more WWW.

If Trump had not constantly interrupted and been more strategic and needled Joe, then he could have gotten even more of a reaction. He wouldn't shut up to let Joe even melt down or babble incoherently. He needs to keep Joe talking and needle him while he does it. When he talks over Joe, he's helping him.

So yes, it's totally pro-wrestling and nothing to do with actual debate
Joe wasn't there melting down---he was lucid that night---he was there fully prepared to do the JOE thing which is LIE HIS ASS OFF OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Notice none of Joes lies stuck----he kept being called out by Trump which was effective in stopping the spin that was planned although clumsy and very very messy. Better a messy debate verses one where Joe could have gotten his lies to stick uninterrupted though. The Media stories the next morning clearly showed that they had their stories of the lies that Joe was to push and were forced to change their planned "news" releases. AS an added bonus both Wallace and Biden stepped in a whole lot of dog poo over their claims about Kenosha and the Proud Boys--------they better hope that they aren't sued and that the discovery process doesn't turn up a bunch of October surprises for them.

Nobody changed their mind.

Americans were not impressed with the president’s performance. Whether that will actually lead people to change their votes remains to be seen, though it seems unlikely. ...​
Most respondents started out firmly in either Biden or Trump’s camp, and the debate didn’t change that: In fact, very few people changed their minds at all about how likely they were to vote for each candidate. ...​
Going into the debate, each candidate’s supporters were already overwhelmingly likely to say they were going to vote, and last night’s debate didn’t change that.​

But viewers thought Biden won.

Debate watchers were pretty decisive in their verdict of last night’s performances: Only about one-third said Trump’s performance was “somewhat good” or “very good,” and 50 percent said it was “very poor.” Biden’s performance was more positively received, with around 60 percent saying they thought he performed well. Respondents gave more mixed grades on how they thought the candidates outlined their policies, but Biden received better marks here, too: Almost 60 percent said they thought his policies were “somewhat good” or “very good,” compared to about 40 percent who said the same for Trump.​

Agreeed.

IF you're behind, you have to score points. The blob didn't do that. I think he lost some soft support. I don't think the support migrates to Biden necessarily but I think there are some who are going to sit out the election who may have been on the fence about supporting Trump last night.
Trump has done more in 47 months for Americans than biden has in 47 years

That’s what lying Moron told you.

Maybe you can argue with Mitch McConnell blasting Trump refusals to condemn the white supremacist and Proud Boys..... I also added Tim Scott a lone black GOP member blasted Trump.

GOP Sen. Tim Scott calls for Trump to correct his Proud Boys comments: 'If he doesn't correct it, I guess he didn't misspeak'

Republicans in Congress say Trump should have directly condemned white supremacists at presidential debate

WASHINGTON – Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he agreed it is "unacceptable" not to condemn white supremacists after President Donald Trump sidestepped a question about denouncing the Proud Boys during the first presidential debate.

How about this? Trump condemns these "proud boys" when Biden condemns BLM and Antifa. Sounds fair to me.

Shit dude...did you take a stupid pill this morning?

Trump needs Biden to do something before he will denounce white supremacists?
Blart stop protecting

It hardly matters what Biden says he will do, as clearly his candidacy is merely the front for getting Harris into the White House.
We can only hope:

View attachment 395393
CNN poll? Really? Like they would ever be truthful and their viewers are die hard idiotic dems?

The CNN viewers aren't white supremacist aficionados apparently.
Nope CNN viewers are sheeple just like you Blart

View attachment 395075

View attachment 395372

View attachment 395374

sep110-conspace.jpg

LOL

Dumbfuck, the claim is the wire was outside of his shirt.

face-palm-gif.278959
pussy bitch stop being a sheeple you fucking idiot
You saw the video I asked you was that a wire yes or no you didn't respond and it was over his shirt under his coat

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Heard?

I'm sure there will be some soundbites to back you up.

especially on MSNBC and CNN.

I watched it.

and my decision to not vote for either was not shaken in the least.
That's the problem one will win who would be worse for America's economy and criminal justice?

Well as we all witnessed the economy is deep dodos, criminal justice with AG Barr acting like a personal lawyer of Trump. You missed 2 ....... corruptions and never ending LIE of President Trump.

From the debate last night. Trump mentioned that Oregon sheriff Mike Reese endorsed him. THAT’S A LIE.

Oregon Sheriff Hits Trump With Brutal Fact-Check Over False Debate Claim

In tonight’s presidential debate the President said the “Portland Sheriff” supports him. As the Multnomah County Sheriff I have never supported Donald Trump and will never support him.
The economy you fucking moron was doing great until the democrat governor shut it down
And you dumb son of a bitch the riots are because of leftists police policies in leftists controlled cities

The Virus closed the business Mr. No Nothing.
No it didn't you moron

Forum List

Back