Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nobody changed their mind.

Americans were not impressed with the president’s performance. Whether that will actually lead people to change their votes remains to be seen, though it seems unlikely. ...​
Most respondents started out firmly in either Biden or Trump’s camp, and the debate didn’t change that: In fact, very few people changed their minds at all about how likely they were to vote for each candidate. ...​
Going into the debate, each candidate’s supporters were already overwhelmingly likely to say they were going to vote, and last night’s debate didn’t change that.​

But viewers thought Biden won.

Debate watchers were pretty decisive in their verdict of last night’s performances: Only about one-third said Trump’s performance was “somewhat good” or “very good,” and 50 percent said it was “very poor.” Biden’s performance was more positively received, with around 60 percent saying they thought he performed well. Respondents gave more mixed grades on how they thought the candidates outlined their policies, but Biden received better marks here, too: Almost 60 percent said they thought his policies were “somewhat good” or “very good,” compared to about 40 percent who said the same for Trump.​

Agreeed.

IF you're behind, you have to score points. The blob didn't do that. I think he lost some soft support. I don't think the support migrates to Biden necessarily but I think there are some who are going to sit out the election who may have been on the fence about supporting Trump last night.
Trump has done more in 47 months for Americans than biden has in 47 years

That’s what lying Moron told you.

Maybe you can argue with Mitch McConnell blasting Trump refusals to condemn the white supremacist and Proud Boys..... I also added Tim Scott a lone black GOP member blasted Trump.

GOP Sen. Tim Scott calls for Trump to correct his Proud Boys comments: 'If he doesn't correct it, I guess he didn't misspeak'

Republicans in Congress say Trump should have directly condemned white supremacists at presidential debate

WASHINGTON – Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he agreed it is "unacceptable" not to condemn white supremacists after President Donald Trump sidestepped a question about denouncing the Proud Boys during the first presidential debate.

How about this? Trump condemns these "proud boys" when Biden condemns BLM and Antifa. Sounds fair to me.

Ok, Impeached Trump's turn....

oh... wait ... he won't condemn the Proud Boys. Instead, he gives them marching orders.

blog_proud_boys-1.jpg
shape shifter joe must have been busy making sure his children and grandchildren weren't going to those racial jungles schools is that what took him until now to do this?

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:
Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...

It was Wallace's job to not ask questions about that and steer the 'debate' away from such embarssments for the extortionist and rapist Joe. As soon as Wallace let Biden repeatedly interrupt Trump at the beginning it became clear what the game was and Trump responding correctly from then on, shutting down the railroad job they set up.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

Trump put some things on the table for all to see that will have lots of people asking questions.. Trump corned Biden on influence peddling by Hunter and Biden did not have an answer...

200,000 deaths from the Trump virus
Massive unemployment and racial strife across the countryside....

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden.

Cuomo ran the whole show in New York; he ended up murdering a lot of elderly people who didn't need to die just so Cuomo could spite Trump and indulge his personal pettiness and scumbaggery. his actions are a clear example of how Democrats would have run it; they would have generated many more millions of infections and deaths, not wanting to offend a few idiot minority pols and their constituents.

It hardly matters what Biden says he will do, as clearly his candidacy is merely the front for getting Harris into the White House.
We can only hope:

View attachment 395393
How things have become so seriously deteriorated that anyone could nope for such an eventuality! None of these individuals should be even close to the position of President. Talk about lamentable!

Didn't land the punch back.. Look more like SuperTroll melting down.. Which is unfortunate, because had the Prez FOCUSED on the actual questions and dropped the troll schtick -- he could have creamed Biden on all his non-responsive answers and emotional garbage about Covid and Global Warming and all the other questions..

To Quote the 117th Rule of Acquisition

1601552823085.png

"You can't free a fish from Water."

Trump could no more not be a troll than a fish could stop being a fish. It's his schtick. He doesn't stand for a philosophy, his entire brand is trolling the other side. That works fine when things are going well and it's kind of entertaining, but when the rubber meets the road, it's inadequate.

,,,shape shifter joe must have been busy making sure his children and grandchildren weren't going to those racial jungles schools is that what took him until now to do this?
Well... what parent in his-or-her right mind is going to send their precious child to school amongst barbarians and savages if he-or-she can avoid it?

Remind us again... where does your Orange Baboon-God's kid go to school? (and where did he go, before his old man attained office?).

,,,shape shifter joe must have been busy making sure his children and grandchildren weren't going to those racial jungles schools is that what took him until now to do this?
Well... what parent in his-or-her right mind is going to send their precious child to school amongst barbarians and savages if he-or-she can avoid it?

Remind us again... where does your Orange Baboon-God's kid go to school? (and where did he go, before his old man attained office?).
But your shape shifter Biden is a social justice fraud. Hell joe biden is just another Hillary Clinton but with a tiny penis

Trump was debating Wallace and Biden was there as a prop....
I partially agree. I think you actually realize like I did that Trump did win. But his performance was not dominating and it should have been. Just constantly interrupting really killed him with style points and was a constant distraction. He tried to rope a dope himself, just that he never runs out of energy so it didn't work, LOL. But Biden was a total airhead and his constant sneer was a really bad move on his part.
I also don't understand why Biden running for President would continue to disrespect the office by saying Trump, Trump, Trump and even Donald. You'd think he wouldn't want that to be the standard if he wins
I think Trump was dominating in a Reality TV, WWW type of way, but not in a debate club kind of way.

The question is, do you think these Presidential debates are more debate club or more WWW? I say they are World Wide Wrestling on steroids.

They are more WWW.

If Trump had not constantly interrupted and been more strategic and needled Joe, then he could have gotten even more of a reaction. He wouldn't shut up to let Joe even melt down or babble incoherently. He needs to keep Joe talking and needle him while he does it. When he talks over Joe, he's helping him.

So yes, it's totally pro-wrestling and nothing to do with actual debate
Joe wasn't there melting down---he was lucid that night---he was there fully prepared to do the JOE thing which is LIE HIS ASS OFF OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Notice none of Joes lies stuck----he kept being called out by Trump which was effective in stopping the spin that was planned although clumsy and very very messy. Better a messy debate verses one where Joe could have gotten his lies to stick uninterrupted though. The Media stories the next morning clearly showed that they had their stories of the lies that Joe was to push and were forced to change their planned "news" releases. AS an added bonus both Wallace and Biden stepped in a whole lot of dog poo over their claims about Kenosha and the Proud Boys--------they better hope that they aren't sued and that the discovery process doesn't turn up a bunch of October surprises for them.

I don't see how the Democrats could pull an October surprise at this point. What could even stand out over four straight years of October surprises every month? People would just be numb to it at this point.

Trump is a ___________!!!!!!

What could you possibly fill that in with beyond what they have already said for four years?

I partially agree. I think you actually realize like I did that Trump did win. But his performance was not dominating and it should have been. Just constantly interrupting really killed him with style points and was a constant distraction. He tried to rope a dope himself, just that he never runs out of energy so it didn't work, LOL. But Biden was a total airhead and his constant sneer was a really bad move on his part.
I also don't understand why Biden running for President would continue to disrespect the office by saying Trump, Trump, Trump and even Donald. You'd think he wouldn't want that to be the standard if he wins
I think Trump was dominating in a Reality TV, WWW type of way, but not in a debate club kind of way.

The question is, do you think these Presidential debates are more debate club or more WWW? I say they are World Wide Wrestling on steroids.

They are more WWW.

If Trump had not constantly interrupted and been more strategic and needled Joe, then he could have gotten even more of a reaction. He wouldn't shut up to let Joe even melt down or babble incoherently. He needs to keep Joe talking and needle him while he does it. When he talks over Joe, he's helping him.

Joe wasn't there melting down---he was lucid that night---he was there fully prepared to do the JOE thing which is LIE HIS ASS OFF OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Notice none of Joes lies stuck----he kept being called out by Trump which was effective in stopping the spin that was planned although clumsy and very very messy. Better a messy debate verses one where Joe could have gotten his lies to stick uninterrupted though. The Media stories the next morning clearly showed that they had their stories of the lies that Joe was to push and were forced to change their planned "news" releases. AS an added bonus both Wallace and Biden stepped in a whole lot of dog poo over their claims about Kenosha and the Proud Boys--------they better hope that they aren't sued and that the discovery process doesn't turn up a bunch of October surprises for them.

I don't see how the Democrats could pull an October surprise at this point. What could even stand out over four straight years of October surprises every month? People would just be numb to it at this point.

What could you possibly fill that in with beyond what they have already said for four years?

They're too stupid and crooked to even realize what a failure that tactic has been; they're stuck with it because it's too late to re-program their scumbag deviant traitor base now before November; they've lost control of the violent racist criminal thug monster they've created.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It hardly matters what Biden says he will do, as clearly his candidacy is merely the front for getting Harris into the White House.
We can only hope:

View attachment 395393
How things have become so seriously deteriorated that anyone could nope for such an eventuality! None of these individuals should be even close to the position of President. Talk about lamentable!

Trump is actually the best response voters could have made to both the DNC and RNC hacks, then and now. Their responses to him show them to be the dumb criminal sociopath stereotypes they are, stripped of any legitimacy they once had due to a corrupt and petty arrogant 'Media'. The Democrats' base is made up of nasty deviant vermin, and we now have clear choices for the first time in generations.

Unanimous Decision Trump won hands down. Biden did not have a chance even though he was wired and receiving help from the sidelines
View attachment 395075

One of those is a crease in his shirt, the other is rosary beads he wears for his son.
You mean the rosary beads he never takes off his left wrist?
View attachment 395372

View attachment 395374

This is what Joe Biden was wearing for the debate:

Read the reviews of this product:

My G-d, you freaks are flaming crazy. :cuckoo:

Moron, if that were a device Biden was wearing, you would have seen wires coming out of both collars and connecting in a Y assembly under his tie.

sep110-conspace.jpg

This proves yet again that cons don't possess functioning brains.

Apparently you've never heard of wearing this device UNDER your clothes.

Talk about non functioning brain.

That being said, that's not what he's wearing.
LOL

Dumbfuck, the claim is the wire was outside of his shirt.

face-palm-gif.278959
pussy bitch stop being a sheeple you fucking idiot
You saw the video I asked you was that a wire yes or no you didn't respond and it was over his shirt under his coat
I've already pointed out there was no wire, nor was there a need for a wire. And I can't help you're too retarded to understand a wire like this, which is what some yahoos here are claiming...

sep110-conspace.jpg

... can't be hidden under a jacket if it's outside of his shirt.

Even worse for these brain-dead yahoos...

They idiotically point to the part of the wire extending to the hand as evidence that is the wire he wore.... then how the fuck is that part of the wire under his shirt if the other part of the wire is over his shirt??

:cuckoo:

Cuomo ran the whole show in New York; he ended up murdering a lot of elderly people who didn't need to die just so Cuomo could spite Trump and indulge his personal pettiness and scumbaggery. his actions are a clear example of how Democrats would have run it; they would have generated many more millions of infections and deaths, not wanting to offend a few idiot minority pols and their constituents.
Lefties were all for killing off boomers. While simultaneously using them as political props.

Didn't land the punch back.. Look more like SuperTroll melting down.. Which is unfortunate, because had the Prez FOCUSED on the actual questions and dropped the troll schtick -- he could have creamed Biden on all his non-responsive answers and emotional garbage about Covid and Global Warming and all the other questions..

View attachment 395430,

Trump could no more not be a troll than a fish could stop being a fish. It's his schtick. He doesn't stand for a philosophy, his entire brand is trolling the other side. That works fine when things are going well and it's kind of entertaining, but when the rubber meets the road, it's inadequate.

Turns out, there was a method to Impeached Trump's madness. His interruptions were planned. Turns out, Biden is s stutterer. Impeached Trump used interruptions in an attempt to get Biden flustered.

They are more WWW.

Maybe the October will be another democratic scandal .

We can only hope:

View attachment 395393
CNN poll? Really? Like they would ever be truthful and their viewers are die hard idiotic dems?

The CNN viewers aren't white supremacist aficionados apparently.

No, they are a collection of the mentally ill hypocrits and black supremist africionados.

They are more WWW.

Maybe the October will be another democratic scandal .
A phony scandal a day, that's all their base asks

Lefties were all for killing off boomers. While simultaneously using them as political props.

Especially in Oregon, where they set up death panels and limited medical care to wealthy Oregonians, government workers and politicians. It's only natural Portland is used as a haven for 'antifa and black racist violence to run free and unrestrained while the faggot Mayor babbles on and on about it being Trump's fault; they even have a big university downtown with thousands of free bus riders to man the lines with assorted dufuses and dope heads. What an idiot they elected.

Last edited:

View attachment 395430,

Turns out, there was a method to Impeached Trump's madness. His interruptions were planned. Turns out, Biden is s stutterer. Impeached Trump used interruptions in an attempt to get Biden flustered.
Yeah the interruptions were planned.....each time Biden told a lie, Trump jumped on and called Biden out on his lie.

100 million uninsured? No joe there isn't
Trump wants to get rid of insurance...no joe, Trump wants good insurance not insurance that makes dirty dem like Obama rich.
kelly Anne said what? No she didn't joe-------
Handling of Covid was all plucked up---------no Joe, I got in and took care covid early on while you and the rest of the dems called me racist saving thousands of lives

Notice that Joe and his team---relied on lie after lie---------and that wallace was content to allow them to do it-----------Trump had no choice but to ruin joes talking points aka lies by pointing out EARLY on that they were lies.

Biden lost because he was not able to make his lies good political commercials--his one attacking the Proud boys will be biting him in the azz.

Forum List

Back