Who will ever trust America again?

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency

You're right! You Progressives need to go start your own country in a land far, far away from the USA.

Adios!

The article dismisses partisanship being the issue and identifies not having a clear strategy as being the issue. I'd submit that with the republican party's goal of dysfunction in the world, partisanship is the issue. Warmongering irrationality of a party hell bent on being the American version of the a middle eastern religious state IS the problem. "American First" means everyone, including America loses. Nov 3rd, elect an adult.
In this Address, Kennedy warned "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
This is why JFK would be a Republican today. On Nov. 3rd don't vote for an adult, vote for a MAN WITH BACKBONE, re-elect President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump.
You do realize that:
1. JFK would be solidly Democrat
2. Trump is the biggest coward we’ve ever had as leader of this country. Tweet rage doesn’t offset folding to our enemies and running from our allies.

Serious question: You were kidding right?
JFK would be a Republican today.
A.) He was Roman Catholic and would be opposed to abortion.
B.) He was a Cold Warrior and father of the "Neo-Con" school of foreign policy. ("Pay any price bear any burden" had Diem assassinated)
C.) Gave biggest tax cut in history in 1962.
D.) Created Peace Corps to win hearts and minds with U.S. wealth.
E.) Stood against communism around the world, especially our biggest threat at the time, Soviet Union. He would approve of Trump taking a strong stance against communist China and terrorist Iran.
I am Roman Catholic and grew up with a crucifix, picture of Jesus, and picture of President Kennedy on the wall in my room. He was my favorite President and read everything I could get on his life and presidency. Finally, the asshole that shot him had the same political beliefs as Bernie, AOC, and the majority of Democratic Party 2020.

Wow. I feel like you have to be a liberal plant. This is too easy.

A. Catholics are equally divided among the two political parties. Educated Catholics are overwhelmingly Democrat.
B. Republicans are now isolationists and appeasers or did you not get that Trump memo?
C. Which still had marginal tax rates way above today’s levels for the wealthy and companies so JFK would want it returned to his levels.
D. A social group. Yea. Like that’s right up a republicans ally.
E. Trump is a Russian appeaser. See the reluctance to sanctionor criticize.
A.) No Catholics are not "evenly split" between conservative and liberal. Working class Catholics used to vote Democrat, but Trump flipped that in 2016. When Hillary was addressing gay marriage and BLM, Trump was addressing job losses in Rust Belt (you know, heavily Catholic states that suffered loss of manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico) so they crossed over and voted Trump. They will again min 2020. Guess their not "educated" enough for a narcissist like you. Well Democrat do get the elitist vote these days.
B.) Killing the savage General Salami (what I call him) doesn't seem isolationist to me. Forcing China to accept a more level playing field on trade doesn't seem isolationist to me.
C.) No. It was across the board but emphasized middle-class, kinda like Reagan and Trump did.
D.) Peace Corp was a weapon to fight communist expansion around the globe.
E.) Conducting naval maneuvers in the Baltic, increased troop presence in Poland along with anti-missile systems is putting pressure on Pooty Poot.
You do know it’s easy to google the “misconceptions” you have bought into, right? I am here to help educate those of you who are lost sheep and slaves to your masters.
View attachment 363664

You are wrong about your other points too. Want an education? I’ll tell you what. I’ll save you the disappointment, if you google tax burden of the top brackets it was way higher under JFK ... as it should be now.

Stealing paper scrip notes with ever declining purchasing power from those that use the most precious resource they have to offer (their labor) has never been constitutional. We found from the Grace Commission that all income tax collected goes towards paying interest to the privately owned Federal Reserve that creates "mpney" out of thin air and then attaches interest to it. The Fed has never allowed a "top to bottom" audit of it's transactions but a small, partial audit of what was spent (and put on our tab) after the 2008 crash revealed that trillions were given away to their banks over seas. The commiecrats can never get enough of the earnings of others. You do know what tax-free foundations are for and when the practice was put in action? Like before the 16th amendment was passed? Consider yourself "educated"....

No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.
As we withdraw from our allies, we abdicate our title of "Leader of the Free World". Maybe it's Germany now.

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.
Germany is up to its ass in muslim migrants. Think Germany can take on China and Russia?
1. How are we "withdrawing" from allies? Be specific.
2. Why do we need anyone to "trust us"? Trust us for what? That's what contracts and treaties are for.
-Fuck you allies- I prefer not living in a shithole country in the making.

No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.
As we withdraw from our allies, we abdicate our title of "Leader of the Free World". Maybe it's Germany now.

If Trump is re-elected, it'll take quite a bit longer for the world to trust us, even after he's gone. If he isn't, they'll see we're not as he portrays us. In that case, I think things could get back to normal fairly soon.
Germany is up to its ass in muslim migrants. Think Germany can take on China and Russia?
2. Why do we need anyone to "trust us"? Trust us for what? That's what contracts and treaties are for.

Every demcrat run city is either a shithole or is progressing towards that status, dumb ass.

The article dismisses partisanship being the issue and identifies not having a clear strategy as being the issue. I'd submit that with the republican party's goal of dysfunction in the world, partisanship is the issue. Warmongering irrationality of a party hell bent on being the American version of the a middle eastern religious state IS the problem. "American First" means everyone, including America loses. Nov 3rd, elect an adult.
In this Address, Kennedy warned "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
This is why JFK would be a Republican today. On Nov. 3rd don't vote for an adult, vote for a MAN WITH BACKBONE, re-elect President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump.
You do realize that:
2. Trump is the biggest coward we’ve ever had as leader of this country. Tweet rage doesn’t offset folding to our enemies and running from our allies.

B.) He was a Cold Warrior and father of the "Neo-Con" school of foreign policy. ("Pay any price bear any burden" had Diem assassinated)
E.) Stood against communism around the world, especially our biggest threat at the time, Soviet Union. He would approve of Trump taking a strong stance against communist China and terrorist Iran.
I am Roman Catholic and grew up with a crucifix, picture of Jesus, and picture of President Kennedy on the wall in my room. He was my favorite President and read everything I could get on his life and presidency. Finally, the asshole that shot him had the same political beliefs as Bernie, AOC, and the majority of Democratic Party 2020.

A. Catholics are equally divided among the two political parties. Educated Catholics are overwhelmingly Democrat.
B. Republicans are now isolationists and appeasers or did you not get that Trump memo?
C. Which still had marginal tax rates way above today’s levels for the wealthy and companies so JFK would want it returned to his levels.
A.) No Catholics are not "evenly split" between conservative and liberal. Working class Catholics used to vote Democrat, but Trump flipped that in 2016. When Hillary was addressing gay marriage and BLM, Trump was addressing job losses in Rust Belt (you know, heavily Catholic states that suffered loss of manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico) so they crossed over and voted Trump. They will again min 2020. Guess their not "educated" enough for a narcissist like you. Well Democrat do get the elitist vote these days.
B.) Killing the savage General Salami (what I call him) doesn't seem isolationist to me. Forcing China to accept a more level playing field on trade doesn't seem isolationist to me.
C.) No. It was across the board but emphasized middle-class, kinda like Reagan and Trump did.
E.) Conducting naval maneuvers in the Baltic, increased troop presence in Poland along with anti-missile systems is putting pressure on Pooty Poot.
You do know it’s easy to google the “misconceptions” you have bought into, right? I am here to help educate those of you who are lost sheep and slaves to your masters.
View attachment 363664

You are wrong about your other points too. Want an education? I’ll tell you what. I’ll save you the disappointment, if you google tax burden of the top brackets it was way higher under JFK ... as it should be now.

Stealing paper scrip notes with ever declining purchasing power from those that use the most precious resource they have to offer (their labor) has never been constitutional. We found from the Grace Commission that all income tax collected goes towards paying interest to the privately owned Federal Reserve that creates "mpney" out of thin air and then attaches interest to it. The Fed has never allowed a "top to bottom" audit of it's transactions but a small, partial audit of what was spent (and put on our tab) after the 2008 crash revealed that trillions were given away to their banks over seas. The commiecrats can never get enough of the earnings of others. You do know what tax-free foundations are for and when the practice was put in action? Like before the 16th amendment was passed? Consider yourself "educated"....
You are changing your argument. I’m not as easily fooled as the dummies on here. The claim is JFK would have been a pub because he would have supported the tax cuts. JFK supported a much higher tax rate than we have now for the wealthy ergo he would not have supported the Republican rich people tax cut. It’s easy to follow the logic. Stop digging when you are in a hole. Most people just run away and act like they didn’t see the ass whooping they got.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

37% conservative and 22% liberal. Guess you skipped that graphic.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

Trump +27 over Hillary in 2016. Consider yourself educated. You can stop digging that hole now. Oh, and you got a boot in your ass over JFK foreign policy.

Every demcrat run city is either a shithole or is progressing towards that status, dumb ass.
Donnie is a total fuckup and his supporters are nipping at his heels. Watch how 2020 voters deny the incumbent.

Did anyone wonder if Europe would ever trust the U.S. after a president was caught with his pants down and bombed a defenseless country? You almost gotta gasp at the hypocrisy on the left when Bill Clinton reached out to his socialist comrade in NATO instead of Congress while the same gang that tried to take down the WTC was attending flight school in Florida.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

You are changing your argument. I’m not as easily fooled as the dummies on here. The claim is JFK would have been a pub because he would have supported the tax cuts. JFK supported a much higher tax rate than we have now for the wealthy ergo he would not have supported the Republican rich people tax cut. It’s easy to follow the logic. Stop digging when you are in a hole. Most people just run away and act like they didn’t see the ass whooping they got.
JFK was tough against the Communists, you take your marching orders from them

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

Don’t be stupid. Catholics are evenly split. Since 2000 the most votes a Dem received is 54% and the most a Pub received was 52%.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

Link to me taking orders from commies?

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

JFK first NeoCon

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

Don’t be stupid. Catholics are evenly split. Since 2000 the most votes a Dem received is 54% and the most a Pub received was 52%.
So you refused to accept the Pew 2016 data that saw Trump +27 over Hillary with Catholics?

Republicans complained about Obama’s “Apology Tour”. No amount of apology will make up for the damage Trump has done to our global reputation.

But fixing America's foreign policy will require much more than simply erasing bad memories of Donald Trump and reverting to the technocratic competence of the Obama administration. In fact, righting our course may demand greater skill and influence than it's reasonable to assume Biden or any other president could possess.

That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.

America's inconsistency
Hi Hillary. :hhello: Now go away.

America's inconsistency

You libs are already apologizing for Sleepy Joe's failure in the field of international relations?

If Biden doesn't have the ability to implement his own foreign policies and establish his own alliances, why does he deserve anyone's vote?

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

You support Biden and your economic ideology is pure unadulterated European socialism. If you ain't red... you're deep pink.

America's inconsistency
Hi Hillary. :hhello: Now go away.
LMFAO! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We lost a U.S. Ambassador during the last administration and the Hussein administration insulted his memory and the memory of the retired Seals who ran out of ammunition by blaming an obscure YouTube video for the unfortunate event. Hussein entertained the parents of a traitor who abandoned his U.S. Army post and went over to the enemy while half a dozen American heroes were killed in action trying to get him back. Should we consider the 3,000 illegal weapons that the Hussein administration shipped to Mexican drug cartels? How many innocent Mex. peasants were gunned down with the weapons? We have had relative peace for the last four years even though the U.S. intel agencies used a foreign agent to try to cause a political coup and overthrow a duly elected President..

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

If you are a leftard, you are a commie.