Who will ever trust America again?

The article dismisses partisanship being the issue and identifies not having a clear strategy as being the issue. I'd submit that with the republican party's goal of dysfunction in the world, partisanship is the issue. Warmongering irrationality of a party hell bent on being the American version of the a middle eastern religious state IS the problem. "American First" means everyone, including America loses. Nov 3rd, elect an adult.
In this Address, Kennedy warned "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
This is why JFK would be a Republican today. On Nov. 3rd don't vote for an adult, vote for a MAN WITH BACKBONE, re-elect President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump.
You do realize that:
1. JFK would be solidly Democrat
2. Trump is the biggest coward we’ve ever had as leader of this country. Tweet rage doesn’t offset folding to our enemies and running from our allies.

Serious question: You were kidding right?
JFK would be a Republican today.
A.) He was Roman Catholic and would be opposed to abortion.
B.) He was a Cold Warrior and father of the "Neo-Con" school of foreign policy. ("Pay any price bear any burden" had Diem assassinated)
C.) Gave biggest tax cut in history in 1962.
D.) Created Peace Corps to win hearts and minds with U.S. wealth.
E.) Stood against communism around the world, especially our biggest threat at the time, Soviet Union. He would approve of Trump taking a strong stance against communist China and terrorist Iran.
I am Roman Catholic and grew up with a crucifix, picture of Jesus, and picture of President Kennedy on the wall in my room. He was my favorite President and read everything I could get on his life and presidency. Finally, the asshole that shot him had the same political beliefs as Bernie, AOC, and the majority of Democratic Party 2020.

Wow. I feel like you have to be a liberal plant. This is too easy.

A. Catholics are equally divided among the two political parties. Educated Catholics are overwhelmingly Democrat.
B. Republicans are now isolationists and appeasers or did you not get that Trump memo?
C. Which still had marginal tax rates way above today’s levels for the wealthy and companies so JFK would want it returned to his levels.
D. A social group. Yea. Like that’s right up a republicans ally.
E. Trump is a Russian appeaser. See the reluctance to sanctionor criticize.
A.) No Catholics are not "evenly split" between conservative and liberal. Working class Catholics used to vote Democrat, but Trump flipped that in 2016. When Hillary was addressing gay marriage and BLM, Trump was addressing job losses in Rust Belt (you know, heavily Catholic states that suffered loss of manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico) so they crossed over and voted Trump. They will again min 2020. Guess their not "educated" enough for a narcissist like you. Well Democrat do get the elitist vote these days.
B.) Killing the savage General Salami (what I call him) doesn't seem isolationist to me. Forcing China to accept a more level playing field on trade doesn't seem isolationist to me.
C.) No. It was across the board but emphasized middle-class, kinda like Reagan and Trump did.
D.) Peace Corp was a weapon to fight communist expansion around the globe.
E.) Conducting naval maneuvers in the Baltic, increased troop presence in Poland along with anti-missile systems is putting pressure on Pooty Poot.
You do know it’s easy to google the “misconceptions” you have bought into, right? I am here to help educate those of you who are lost sheep and slaves to your masters.
View attachment 363664

You are wrong about your other points too. Want an education? I’ll tell you what. I’ll save you the disappointment, if you google tax burden of the top brackets it was way higher under JFK ... as it should be now.

Stealing paper scrip notes with ever declining purchasing power from those that use the most precious resource they have to offer (their labor) has never been constitutional. We found from the Grace Commission that all income tax collected goes towards paying interest to the privately owned Federal Reserve that creates "mpney" out of thin air and then attaches interest to it. The Fed has never allowed a "top to bottom" audit of it's transactions but a small, partial audit of what was spent (and put on our tab) after the 2008 crash revealed that trillions were given away to their banks over seas. The commiecrats can never get enough of the earnings of others. You do know what tax-free foundations are for and when the practice was put in action? Like before the 16th amendment was passed? Consider yourself "educated"....
You are changing your argument. I’m not as easily fooled as the dummies on here. The claim is JFK would have been a pub because he would have supported the tax cuts. JFK supported a much higher tax rate than we have now for the wealthy ergo he would not have supported the Republican rich people tax cut. It’s easy to follow the logic. Stop digging when you are in a hole. Most people just run away and act like they didn’t see the ass whooping they got.

Where did I ever claim that JFK would be a repub today? Why are you changing the topic and ignoring what I posted? I educated you and kicked your ass art the same time......not that it's a challenge.

The article dismisses partisanship being the issue and identifies not having a clear strategy as being the issue. I'd submit that with the republican party's goal of dysfunction in the world, partisanship is the issue. Warmongering irrationality of a party hell bent on being the American version of the a middle eastern religious state IS the problem. "American First" means everyone, including America loses. Nov 3rd, elect an adult.
In this Address, Kennedy warned "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
This is why JFK would be a Republican today. On Nov. 3rd don't vote for an adult, vote for a MAN WITH BACKBONE, re-elect President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump.
You do realize that:
2. Trump is the biggest coward we’ve ever had as leader of this country. Tweet rage doesn’t offset folding to our enemies and running from our allies.

B.) He was a Cold Warrior and father of the "Neo-Con" school of foreign policy. ("Pay any price bear any burden" had Diem assassinated)
E.) Stood against communism around the world, especially our biggest threat at the time, Soviet Union. He would approve of Trump taking a strong stance against communist China and terrorist Iran.
I am Roman Catholic and grew up with a crucifix, picture of Jesus, and picture of President Kennedy on the wall in my room. He was my favorite President and read everything I could get on his life and presidency. Finally, the asshole that shot him had the same political beliefs as Bernie, AOC, and the majority of Democratic Party 2020.

A. Catholics are equally divided among the two political parties. Educated Catholics are overwhelmingly Democrat.
B. Republicans are now isolationists and appeasers or did you not get that Trump memo?
C. Which still had marginal tax rates way above today’s levels for the wealthy and companies so JFK would want it returned to his levels.
A.) No Catholics are not "evenly split" between conservative and liberal. Working class Catholics used to vote Democrat, but Trump flipped that in 2016. When Hillary was addressing gay marriage and BLM, Trump was addressing job losses in Rust Belt (you know, heavily Catholic states that suffered loss of manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico) so they crossed over and voted Trump. They will again min 2020. Guess their not "educated" enough for a narcissist like you. Well Democrat do get the elitist vote these days.
B.) Killing the savage General Salami (what I call him) doesn't seem isolationist to me. Forcing China to accept a more level playing field on trade doesn't seem isolationist to me.
C.) No. It was across the board but emphasized middle-class, kinda like Reagan and Trump did.
E.) Conducting naval maneuvers in the Baltic, increased troop presence in Poland along with anti-missile systems is putting pressure on Pooty Poot.
You do know it’s easy to google the “misconceptions” you have bought into, right? I am here to help educate those of you who are lost sheep and slaves to your masters.
View attachment 363664

You are wrong about your other points too. Want an education? I’ll tell you what. I’ll save you the disappointment, if you google tax burden of the top brackets it was way higher under JFK ... as it should be now.
37% conservative and 22% liberal. Guess you skipped that graphic.
Don’t be stupid. Catholics are evenly split. Since 2000 the most votes a Dem received is 54% and the most a Pub received was 52%.
So you refused to accept the Pew 2016 data that saw Trump +27 over Hillary with Catholics?
You can’t read a graph? Trump squeaked by Hilary with 52% of vote. +27!?! I’m hoping that’s a typo and you aren’t really that disconnected from reality.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

Stealing paper scrip notes with ever declining purchasing power from those that use the most precious resource they have to offer (their labor) has never been constitutional. We found from the Grace Commission that all income tax collected goes towards paying interest to the privately owned Federal Reserve that creates "mpney" out of thin air and then attaches interest to it. The Fed has never allowed a "top to bottom" audit of it's transactions but a small, partial audit of what was spent (and put on our tab) after the 2008 crash revealed that trillions were given away to their banks over seas. The commiecrats can never get enough of the earnings of others. You do know what tax-free foundations are for and when the practice was put in action? Like before the 16th amendment was passed? Consider yourself "educated"....
You are changing your argument. I’m not as easily fooled as the dummies on here. The claim is JFK would have been a pub because he would have supported the tax cuts. JFK supported a much higher tax rate than we have now for the wealthy ergo he would not have supported the Republican rich people tax cut. It’s easy to follow the logic. Stop digging when you are in a hole. Most people just run away and act like they didn’t see the ass whooping they got.

Where did I ever claim that JFK would be a repub today? Why are you changing the topic and ignoring what I posted? I educated you and kicked your ass art the same time......not that it's a challenge.
The whole line of text you quoted argued that JFK would be a pub. That’s the claim I was disputing. To be honest your post made no sense so I didn’t want to be rude. Something about paper scripts or something.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

The whole line of text you quoted argued that JFK would be a pub. That’s the claim I was disputing. To be honest your post made no sense so I didn’t want to be rude. Something about paper scripts or something.
I never brought up JFK at all.

As far as the rest of my post goes? The fact that you have no clue about the Federal Reserve and FRNs that are not backed by anything of an intrinsic value, HJR-192 and the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC in March of 1933 is typical of leftards.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

As far as the rest of my post goes? The fact that you have no clue about the Federal Reserve and FRNs that are not backed by anything of an intrinsic value, HJR-192 and the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC in March of 1933 is typical of leftards.
Excellent. You put together a rambling response post which in no way ties into the argument Bush92 and I were having on JFK that you quoted and then call me a name?

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

Excellent. You put together a rambling response post which in no way ties into the argument Bush92 and I were having on JFK that you quoted and then call me a name?
It's only "rambling" to an idiot such as yourself that has no clue about what I presented. I chimed in on the income tax issue where you claimed that it should be much higher. I provided ample material for you to do proper vetting of. I doubt that you will....little commie fucks hate facts and data.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

It's only "rambling" to an idiot such as yourself that has no clue about what I presented. I chimed in on the income tax issue where you claimed that it should be much higher. I provided ample material for you to do proper vetting of. I doubt that you will....little commie fucks hate facts and data.
Follow carefully. The claim was JFK would be a Republican now and support was cited that he would have favored Trump’s tax cut because JFK cut taxes. I pointed out JFK lowered rates to a much higher level than currently exists today so suggesting he’d support Trumps levels is wrong.

Now follow carefully still cuz here is where you come in. You banged your head and said our money has no value to it - then posted conspiracy nut shit before you passed out.

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

Follow carefully. The claim was JFK would be a Republican now and support was cited that he would have favored Trump’s tax cut because JFK cut taxes. I pointed out JFK lowered rates to a much higher level than currently exists today so suggesting he’d support Trumps levels is wrong.

Now follow carefully still cuz here is where you come in. You banged your head and said our money has no value to it - then posted conspiracy nut shit before you passed out.
I know more than you...infinitely more. FRNs are paper scrip notes of debt per Black's Law dictionary..."note" denotes debt. Dollar is a unit of measurement of so many grains of gold, silver or a combination thereof. The FRNs are not backed by anything of value (specie)
JFK had silver certificate notes printed to bypass the Federal Reserve foreign owned bank. You could present your silver certificate for actual silver. Only dipshits like yourself foolishly claim that I posted "conspiracy nut shit". Your ignorance isn't my problem in the slightest.

(snicker)

I don't care if they trust us, as long as they stop ripping us off with unfair trade deals.
Trump is saying that the US is no longer the "world's chump", where pols sell the workers out and make buckets of K-Street cash.
Populism means pols take care of US families first.
We know the Bidens love that foreign cash.
With Trump it is Putin first, not America.
Got a link for that "Putin" bullshit? Didn't think so. The democrats are Putin's assets.
Trump is tougher on Russia than "Flexible Obama", and Putin's "Steele Dossier" paid for by Hillary and the DNC.
A link? It is out in the open and obvious. Putin has something on him. Some idiots might need a link.

The Cold War is over. ONly a fool living in the past would think it odd that an American president would want to lessen tensions with Russia.
He is Putin's puppet. Putin has something on him, like the Pee Pee vidios.

It is funny to me, to see commies like you, red baiting, now the Cold War is over.

We could have used libs with such spines. Back when there were 10,000 soviet tanks sitting in the middle of Europe.

But, the Cold War is over. You are beating a dead horse, for partisan political points. and you are not fooling anyone that is not willfully credulous.
Commies. Paranoid much?

I don't care if they trust us, as long as they stop ripping us off with unfair trade deals.
Trump is saying that the US is no longer the "world's chump", where pols sell the workers out and make buckets of K-Street cash.
Got a link for that "Putin" bullshit? Didn't think so. The democrats are Putin's assets.
Trump is tougher on Russia than "Flexible Obama", and Putin's "Steele Dossier" paid for by Hillary and the DNC.
A link? It is out in the open and obvious. Putin has something on him. Some idiots might need a link.

The Cold War is over. ONly a fool living in the past would think it odd that an American president would want to lessen tensions with Russia.
Pee-pee video's. Well now there is some make believe fantasy stuff. If some phony news planted by a foreign country stated that Biden likes to have little black children rub his sweaty legs and sit on his bulging lap would you believe it? Oh, wait a minute, my bad, that's actually true.
You are telling a lie in response to what is probably the truth. You and your boy Trump have little time for the truth.

You do realize that:

1. Today's democrats are socialists/communists. JFK was no socialist/communist, his blunder was the "Bay of Pigs".
2. How is Trump a "coward"? He stands tough against every challenge the democrats throw at him. Trump doesn't fold, he is the only US president with the balls to take on China.
3. IMHO Trump is a lot like Harry Truman. No nonsense. Stuffs the military when he's right, like when Truman fired McArthur.
4. Their names are even similar TRUMp and TRUMan
1. Just cuz you call democrats communists doesn’t make it so. No one is ending private ownership. Here is the platform: Joe's Vision – Joe Biden for President
2. Trump has backed down from every confrontation. Every one. The budget. The wall. The shutdown. Deporting online international students. Military strikes in Iran. Background checks. Voter fraud commission. North Korea. Russian sanctions. The list is endless and some of these retreats were better positions than his threats.
3. Like uh, when is he right?
4. So is TrUMP and dUMP and LUMP and chUMP and RUMP not to mention clUMP and stUMP.
1. Socialism is communism, communism is 1-party rule, what the democrats are aiming for with open borders. Joe would end stockholder ownership.
2. You say Trump backed down and then describe all the times he did not!! LOL!!
3. Trump is generally right, Biden is generally wrong.
4. Trump is a lot like Harry Truman, what tough moderate democrats used to be like. Now the democrats are socialist anti-cop rioters.
Truman had a sign on his desk that said "The Buck Stops Here"

Dipshit Donnie passes the buck every chance he gets

Stop blaming him for made up shit.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything.

Trump is nothing like Truman.

Truman was right to nuke Japan.

Luckily we are not in that position today.

Our choices are much better.

My point stands. It is a different time today. Before, taking responsibility for something, was respected.

Today, you people are a vile mob. ANY hint of give, is just considered by the vile animalistic mob to be weakness and an invitation for further attack.

Fuck that shit.
Truman was known as one of the most decisive presidents.

Trump is not decisive.

And who do you mean when you say "you people"

I'm not a democrat, I'm not a republican, or are you speaking of race?

Easy to be decisive when people are reasonable. Trump has gotten push back on EVERYTHING he does. From racial vicious bastards.

Hell, he gets pushback on shit that other people just make up.

You people, as in you people who are pushing this false narrative of Trump being the problem, when he is fine, and it is your hysteria and desire for power that is the problem.

Every president gets pushback from the other party.

That's life in politics.

And I never said anything about Trump being the problem.

I merely correctly pointed out that he is nothing like Truman.

This is a new level of insanity.

YOu don't remember the call to RESIST? Hell, lefties were clearly stating that they did not consider this "normal" and would never accept it.

Trump is not the problem. THe hysteria of the Left is the problem.

Wow you don't know shit about politics. Every president gets resisted by the opposition party. No one compromises anymore, no one takes responsibility and the vast majority of votes are party line this is the new normal in American politics

McCain stood up for Obama in his campaign. ANd Obama paid him back with Wace Baiting.

This is not a both sides do it issue and your side has devolved to new lows.

Your denial is part of the process. And not fooling anyone.
And what exactly is my side since you seem to know so much about me?

And I wasn't talking about campaigns since every single word uttered on the campaign trail is nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit.

We were talking about the president and the opposition he gets from the opposing party.

You made a claim about politics. I responded with an example of politics that refuted what you claimed. McCain took the high road and Obama paid him back by taking the low road.

The opposition we are getting now is more bitter and more crazy than I have seen in the past.

Teh left is more bitter and more crazy.

Trump is not the problem. THe reaction to Trump, from people like you, is the problem.
The only thing I have said about Trump in this thread is that he was nothing like Truman.

FYI I have equal contempt for both parties because unlike you I know that both parties are controlled by the same masters.

So maybe put away that broad brush you like to paint the world with and try to see things from a different perspective than that of your little pigeonhole

You do realize that:

View attachment 363664

JFK was tough against the Communists, you take your marching orders from them
Link to me taking orders from commies?

If you are a leftard, you are a commie.
Why should I listen to someone who doesn’t know what communism is??

Yeah I'm sure the New Zealand military would be the most sought after force in the world.
Yeah, there was a fair bit of begging for the SAS, true. Well done, most Americans are ignorant of that.

oRussdH.jpg

Oh, aftermath of the Kabul hotel siege, in case you're wondering.

Last edited:

It is funny to me, to see commies like you, red baiting, now the Cold War is over.

We could have used libs with such spines. Back when there were 10,000 soviet tanks sitting in the middle of Europe.

But, the Cold War is over. You are beating a dead horse, for partisan political points. and you are not fooling anyone that is not willfully credulous.
Commies. Paranoid much?

Said the man that literally claimed that the President of the United States is a Russian asset.

You should read how your older lib allies talked about Russia back when they were the Soviet Union, and had a massive army sitting in the middle of Europe.

The way you guys grew spines, as the threat diminished, is incredible.

You do realize that:

1. Today's democrats are socialists/communists. JFK was no socialist/communist, his blunder was the "Bay of Pigs".
2. How is Trump a "coward"? He stands tough against every challenge the democrats throw at him. Trump doesn't fold, he is the only US president with the balls to take on China.
3. IMHO Trump is a lot like Harry Truman. No nonsense. Stuffs the military when he's right, like when Truman fired McArthur.
1. Just cuz you call democrats communists doesn’t make it so. No one is ending private ownership. Here is the platform: Joe's Vision – Joe Biden for President
2. Trump has backed down from every confrontation. Every one. The budget. The wall. The shutdown. Deporting online international students. Military strikes in Iran. Background checks. Voter fraud commission. North Korea. Russian sanctions. The list is endless and some of these retreats were better positions than his threats.
4. So is TrUMP and dUMP and LUMP and chUMP and RUMP not to mention clUMP and stUMP.
1. Socialism is communism, communism is 1-party rule, what the democrats are aiming for with open borders. Joe would end stockholder ownership.
4. Trump is a lot like Harry Truman, what tough moderate democrats used to be like. Now the democrats are socialist anti-cop rioters.

My point stands. It is a different time today. Before, taking responsibility for something, was respected.

Today, you people are a vile mob. ANY hint of give, is just considered by the vile animalistic mob to be weakness and an invitation for further attack.

Fuck that shit.

Trump is not decisive.

Easy to be decisive when people are reasonable. Trump has gotten push back on EVERYTHING he does. From racial vicious bastards.

You people, as in you people who are pushing this false narrative of Trump being the problem, when he is fine, and it is your hysteria and desire for power that is the problem.

That's life in politics.

YOu don't remember the call to RESIST? Hell, lefties were clearly stating that they did not consider this "normal" and would never accept it.

Wow you don't know shit about politics. Every president gets resisted by the opposition party. No one compromises anymore, no one takes responsibility and the vast majority of votes are party line this is the new normal in American politics

McCain stood up for Obama in his campaign. ANd Obama paid him back with Wace Baiting.

And I wasn't talking about campaigns since every single word uttered on the campaign trail is nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit.

We were talking about the president and the opposition he gets from the opposing party.

You made a claim about politics. I responded with an example of politics that refuted what you claimed. McCain took the high road and Obama paid him back by taking the low road.

The opposition we are getting now is more bitter and more crazy than I have seen in the past.

Trump is not the problem. THe reaction to Trump, from people like you, is the problem.
The only thing I have said about Trump in this thread is that he was nothing like Truman.

FYI I have equal contempt for both parties because unlike you I know that both parties are controlled by the same masters.

So maybe put away that broad brush you like to paint the world with and try to see things from a different perspective than that of your little pigeonhole

you made a point about politics and I addressed it with an example.

You decided to start talking about how above it all you are, instead of addressing my point.

My point stands. My example demonstrated it.

Trump is not the problem, the Left's hysteria is.

Yeah I'm sure the New Zealand military would be the most sought after force in the world.
Yeah, there was a fair bit of begging for the SAS, true. Well done, most Americans are ignorant of that.

oRussdH.jpg

Oh, aftermath of the Kabul hotel siege, in case you're wondering.
So I see the entire NZ military showed up for that one.

Don't kid yourself that your little country made any difference

You do realize that:

Fuck that shit.

Trump is not decisive.

That's life in politics.

you made a point about politics and I addressed it with an example.

You decided to start talking about how above it all you are, instead of addressing my point.

My point stands. My example demonstrated it.

Trump is not the problem, the Left's hysteria is.
Example of what? you provided nothing to back up your claim.