Who Will Be Brave Enough To Send The FBI Home In Bodybags??

In another thread, the Trump-terrorists are pretending they merely want to murder the FBI leadership, and not the agents themselves. This thread shows what a lie that is. The Trump terrorists here so very badly want to murder anyone who doesn't serve their fascist cult.

They even want to murder the families of the agents. Especially their children.

Omg sorry I never said to harm anyone
. I only said Garland must be arrested and charged with sedition

“you have released a whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you…”
He wasn't talking about Supreme Court justices dunce...he was talking about the GOP...

And the price paid is in votes.....

Which is why Mitch said this...

He wasn't talking about Supreme Court justices dunce...he was talking about the GOP...

And the price paid is in votes.....

Which is why Mitch said this...

um he specifically named kavenaugh

You are a bit of a gasbag. Ok ok. A lot of a gasbag.

See if you can use your eyes to read instead of your fingers to compose bullshit.

I denounce anybody (Republican or Democrap or any other political affiliation) who says horrendous things about sending FBI agents home in body bags.

The FBI urgently needs to get fixed. But the agents are not the enemy. I would say the leadership is just fucking awful. And I don’t support anyone who would ask for them to be killed, either.

Rhetoric and imbecile hyperbole aside, the FBI is broken. So is the DOJ. Both need to be quickly repaired. Revamped. Overhauled. Or replaced. And the blame lies at the feet of Brandon. He needs to get votes thenduck out of Office.
Funny how when there is PROVABLE evidence of the justice system being broken when it comes to how it unfairly targets people of color -- dic suckers like you were more than OK with that....even demonized folks who pushed for addressing that injustice.....even going so far as to say there is no injustice to begin with...

But the minute a corrupt moron gets investigated by the very people he himself appointed -- suddenly the system is broken...I swear you are the biggest bitch on this message board...fuck what you whining about...you DO NOT denounce violence against FBI agents, you are a liar...

um he specifically named kavenaugh
still waiting for you to provide the quote..there is a reason why you haven't...

Here is an example of providing a quote which a politician calls for the ACTUAL MURDER of public officials...

"These people would stop at nothing. I wish they'd turn up at my home 'cause they'd have gone home in a body bag"

Not Schumer, nor any other Democrat said anything close to that or else there would be 6938 different posts on here about it right now.....there is no both sides to the depravity that makes GOP voters moist..

still waiting for you to provide the quote..there is a reason why you haven't...

Here is an example of providing a quote which a politician calls for the ACTUAL MURDER of public officials...

"These people would stop at nothing. I wish they'd turn up at my home 'cause they'd have gone home in a body bag"

Not Schumer, nor any other Democrat said anything close to that or else there would be 6938 different posts on here about it right now.....there is no both sides to the depravity that makes GOP voters moist..
haha i provided the quote.

Funny how when there is PROVABLE evidence of the justice system being broken when it comes to how it unfairly targets people of color -- dic suckers like you were more than OK with that....even demonized folks who pushed for addressing that injustice.....even going so far as to say there is no injustice to begin with...

But the minute a corrupt moron gets investigated by the very people he himself appointed -- suddenly the system is broken...I swear you are the biggest bitch on this message board...fuck what you whining about...you DO NOT denounce violence against FBI agents, you are a liar...
Hey, cockbite. Yeah, blip, I’m talkin’ to you. You’re an angry — but ignorant — little twat. Since you don’t know thing one about me or anything I’ve ever done or any position I’ve ever taken, your first paragraph has to be shit canned. Most of what you post belongs there, anyway.

You don’t know that Trump is corrupt. But you make the claim as a “given,” all the same. Why do you libtards disdain truth and honesty?

And let’s get real. He didn’t appoint the deep state turds. Stop being a completely vacant imbecile. And also, of significance, nobody is actually “investigating” anything. They ARE trying to target him and take him down. But they have no valid basis to investigate anything he did as President. Not. One.

And finally, I just finished denouncing violence not just against the FBI agents. I condemn it against anyone. But a shitforbrainscocksucker like you doesn’t “believe” me? Oh nozies! 😂😂

Time for you to drown in the lake of Fire-AIDS. On your best day, you’ll still be nothing more than a rusty old twat. Gfy.

:fu:

You provided part of a quote that didn't call for anyone to be murdered.......on a post trying to defend a guy who actually called for the murder of FBI agents...you are a clown....
oh he certainly was calling for his brownshirts to attack the judges. one attempted to

People on this thread actually are trying to defend this.....

image184221x.jpg

But they aren't terrorists??

To them, the terrorsists are folks who want affordable healthcare for everyone or protecting voting rights for everyone....basically, Republicans hate anything that is FOR certain people because they are more animated by doing shit AGAINST certain people...

Hey, cockbite. Yeah, blip, I’m talkin’ to you. You’re an angry — but ignorant — little twat. Since you don’t know thing one about me or anything I’ve ever done or any position I’ve ever taken, your first paragraph has to be shit canned. Most of what you post belongs there, anyway.

You don’t know that Trump is corrupt. But you make the claim as a “given,” all the same. Why do you libtards disdain truth and honesty?

And let’s get real. He didn’t appoint the deep state turds. Stop being a completely vacant imbecile. And also, of significance, nobody is actually “investigating” anything. They ARE trying to target him and take him down. But they have no valid basis to investigate anything he did as President. Not. One.

And finally, I just finished denouncing violence not just against the FBI agents. I condemn it against anyone. But a shitforbrainscocksucker like you doesn’t “believe” me? Oh nozies! 😂😂

Time for you to drown in the lake of Fire-AIDS. On your best day, you’ll still be nothing more than a rusty old twat. Gfy.

:fu:
Shut yo bitch ass up....like most of you cucks , you talk plenty of shit online...

But turn bitch when someone calls you out......

Which is why you dic suckers always wait for someone else to do it -- and then when that person does it -- dumb asses like you pretend to disavow it ....you are a pussy...

View attachment 685557

To them, the terrorsists are folks who want affordable healthcare for everyone or protecting voting rights for everyone....basically, Republicans hate anything that is FOR certain people because they are more animated by doing shit AGAINST certain people...
The same way you support your fellow insanely violent LibTards.

View attachment 685557

One incident how long ago?
What the hell is wrong with you LibTards?

Shut yo bitch ass up....like most of you cucks , you talk plenty of shit online...

But turn bitch when someone calls you out......

Which is why you dic suckers always wait for someone else to do it -- and then when that person does it -- dumb asses like you pretend to disavow it ....you are a pussy...
Suck another bag of dicks, you pussy. It must alarm you greatly that nobody is ever inclined to take your directions, bitch. 😂

Nobody has ever turned and run from a Dumbass cocksucker like you. I’m still here. What are you gonna do about it, tough girl?

Try to be a man for once in your ball-less life. You made one of your many baseless comments. I replied. You didn’t like the fact that I proved you wrong. Now, you’re trying to hit me with your cute little purse.

Once again: you were wrong. The comment made by some congress cretin about sending FBI agents home in body bags is something worthy of condemnation.

So glad to prove your sniffling snotty-nosed pussy claims wrong. 😎👍

Have yourself a good cry, you pussy.

We have a 2A to fight back against State sponsored domestic terrorism

Yes you do. But unless you have significant numbers, it will be a futile effort.

And if such an armed revolt is attempted, and fails, you can bet there will be a constitutional amendment concerning the right to bear arms.

Federal authorities warned earlier this month of a spike in threats to law enforcement in the wake of vicious attacks on the FBI by Trump and his supporters. A joint intelligence bulletin released by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security advises federal officials to remain vigilant about domestic violent extremists.
Such is the violent, lawless right.

Conservatives are now endorsing acts of terrorism against Federal law enforcement.

You are a bit of a gasbag. Ok ok. A lot of a gasbag.

See if you can use your eyes to read instead of your fingers to compose bullshit.

I denounce anybody (Republican or Democrap or any other political affiliation) who says horrendous things about sending FBI agents home in body bags.

The FBI urgently needs to get fixed. But the agents are not the enemy. I would say the leadership is just fucking awful. And I don’t support anyone who would ask for them to be killed, either.

Rhetoric and imbecile hyperbole aside, the FBI is broken. So is the DOJ. Both need to be quickly repaired. Revamped. Overhauled. Or replaced. And the blame lies at the feet of Brandon. He needs to get votes thenduck out of Office.
I found that the average agent is just as bad as the top in the FIB. If the agents had any spine they would be out there exposing the corrupted assholes. They would be arresting people who do insider trading like Nancy Piglosi(Martha Stewart for example). I have no respect for any government three letter agency.

Forum List

Back