Who will be better for America's education, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

an improved economy does not correlate to an improved education system, the US is a great example as it is the wealthiest nation on earth with one of the worst education systems among developed countries, with lower literacy rates than many 3rd world countries

We know how to make our educational system better...just copy the Asians but we have coddled parents and children so long that no way would school 9 hours a day be acceptable with 2 hours homework. Forget the sports and accentuate reading, math and science.

Can we do it? Nah. the people don;t care that much. They would rather complain than do anything that would help.

If she's elected, I hope she does better than her husband.

He taught hundreds of thousands of people that a blowjob isn't sex.

Nobody can teach nignags to read and write.
whats a nignag
A bumberclyde.

I see that someone has been reading their racist dictionary as of late...............
same
They don't like the term "negro", and they're not from Africa, so what do we call them? Blacks? They're fucking brown!
dark skinned

The federal government has no legitimate role in Education.

Thus far, federal mandates and interference have led to HUGE educational distractions like mandatory sex education, time-consuming and wasteful standardized testing, forced integration (with NO ACADEMIC BENEFIT TO ANYONE), irrational "diversity" campaigns for no rational purpose, and now Bathroom Battles.

And while it's not the Federal Government's fault, the quality of public education generally, from K through PhD, has slowly deteriorated, along the with value of the Dollar.

If (when) HRC is elected, we can expect a constant flow of Federal DoE mandates to schools throughout the country, the effects of which will be to make public education more politically correct, less rigorous, more costly, and will, as a side benefit, extend the ever-lengthening phenomenon we call "adolescence" into early middle age.

I expect that a President Trump would try to make the DoE a little less intrusive and demanding, thus allowing the states to regain some control of a major institution which they are, by the United States Constitution, entitled to control completely.

Nobody can teach nignags to read and write.
whats a nignag
A bumberclyde.

I see that someone has been reading their racist dictionary as of late...............
same
They don't like the term "negro", and they're not from Africa, so what do we call them? Blacks? They're fucking brown!
And you are fucking stupid.

The last thing we want in this country is children educated to the level of a Trump. He is ignorant, totally lacking in critical thinking skills, unable to control his temperament, and has a slew of other intellectual and mental issues.

I think that a well-educated and intelligent person such as Mrs. Clinton (her IQ is about 10 points higher than Trump’s) will be much better adept at finding the right people to lend their talent, background, and intellect to finding solutions to America’s education problems.

same
And you are fucking stupid.
So what do you call negros?

Forum List

Back